jhop1 is offline Junior Member

Started new cycle.

I took some time off lost like 15lbs of size so I decided it was time to get some size and strength back. I started a dbol /fina cycle i know i know no test but I usually like doing test E after a tren cycle to gain some more size after it cuts me down alittle and I can pack on the size to go with the strength I just got. but anyway here it goes

I started the dbol a week early cuz the bastards fucked up my order on the carts. so here it is.

1-4 Dbol @ 40mg/day blue denkall dbols 10mg each pill
    2-9 Fina @ 120mg/day homebrew

post cycle:

Nolva 60mg day 1 40mg/day after then drop to 20mg/day when things start getting normal

Clomid: normal cycle with it.

supps:

One a day max strength
    Milk thistle @ 1000mg/day
    Melatonin at night to sleep

1 gallon of water per day, maby 1.5 if i can handle all that water and food

diet:
    trying for 250-300 protein per day all from food, except maby one shake

3500-4000 cals a day

and example of what I will eat in a day is

1st meal: 3eggs with 1/2cup of chesse in them, 1 glass of milk, and some grapes.

2nd meal: 3 hotdogs with buns, and mayo.

3rd meal: fetachanie alfredo with 2 pieces of garlic bread.

4th meal: tbone steak with 2 lobster tails.

5thmeal: Ice cream with cup of milk and 4 scoops of protein power blended into a shake.

and I try to add some fruit to every meal

stats:

training 3 years
    cycles - 4
    height: 5' 9.5"
    weight 155 - ya i lost lots of weight got sick then just took to much time off messing around, time to get focused again.

age 25

let me know what you guys think

So what do you think of the cycle common guys heh.

Quote Originally Posted by jhop1
    I took some time off lost like 15lbs of size so I decided it was time to get some size and strength back. I started a dbol /fina cycle i know i know no test but I usually like doing test E after a tren cycle to gain some more size after it cuts me down alittle and I can pack on the size to go with the strength I just got. but anyway here it goes

I started the dbol a week early cuz the bastards fucked up my order on the carts. so here it is.

1-4 Dbol @ 40mg/day blue denkall dbols 10mg each pill
    2-9 Fina @ 120mg/day homebrew

post cycle:

Nolva 60mg day 1 40mg/day after then drop to 20mg/day when things start getting normal

Clomid: normal cycle with it.

supps:

One a day max strength
    Milk thistle @ 1000mg/day
    Melatonin at night to sleep

1 gallon of water per day, maby 1.5 if i can handle all that water and food

diet:
    trying for 250-300 protein per day all from food, except maby one shake

3500-4000 cals a day

and example of what I will eat in a day is

1st meal: 3eggs with 1/2cup of chesse in them, 1 glass of milk, and some grapes.

2nd meal: 3 hotdogs with buns, and mayo.

3rd meal: fetachanie alfredo with 2 pieces of garlic bread.

4th meal: tbone steak with 2 lobster tails.

5thmeal: Ice cream with cup of milk and 4 scoops of protein power blended into a shake.

and I try to add some fruit to every meal

stats:

training 3 years
    cycles - 4
    height: 5' 9.5"
    weight 155 - ya i lost lots of weight got sick then just took to much time off messing around, time to get focused again.

age 25

let me know what you guys think

10-30-03

So far its been im on the 3rd day and ive already gained 3 lbs ive been eating like a mad man and drinking the gallon a day, I have no doubt that its water weight I donno if its the dbol kicking it already or if its just that water weight but anyway ive gained 3lbs so its feeling good just to see the scale go up again but I have noticed my arms are fuller and look a little swolen not that much but alittle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Wish you put some test in there,good to see your prepared for those sleepless Fina nights

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Wish you put some test in there,good to see your prepared for those sleepless Fina nights
    I know ill try to get some test but if i cant make a trip in time oh well, fina solo cycles work really great for me infact that was my first cycle and it was fina 80mg/day for 6 weeks and my bench went up 80lbs so fina works really well and all the other times ive used it I just get so strong so fast so we shall see how it goes.

Anyway im up another lb so the dbol is workin pretty good although I missed a meal and like 5 cups of water last night, didnt seem to affect me but that kinda shit wont be happening again as im determined to stay focused and do this right.

Ive been thinking about my cycle and ive revamped it and added test to it I started my test the same time as fina so my cycle will look like this.

denkall dbol 1-4 40mg/day
    qv test 200 2-11 800mg/week
    Fina 2-13 130mg/day

now I can start clomid 3 weeks after my last fina shot and still have test in there.

pct the same as usual and nolva same also

diet is also the same, im blowing up from the dbol ive gained about 9lbs since I started dbol last week, I just keep jumping up weight everyday I love it and my arms are getting bigger and have constant blood flow.. anyway ill keep you guys updated.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jhop1
    Ive been thinking about my cycle and ive revamped it and added test to it I started my test the same time as fina so my cycle will look like this.

denkall dbol 1-4 40mg/day
    qv test 200 2-11 800mg/week
    Fina 2-13 130mg/day

now I can start clomid 3 weeks after my last fina shot and still have test in there.

pct the same as usual and nolva same also

diet is also the same, im blowing up from the dbol ive gained about 9lbs since I started dbol last week, I just keep jumping up weight everyday I love it and my arms are getting bigger and have constant blood flow.. anyway ill keep you guys updated.
    800 mg test/week for someone that weighs 155 seems like overkill to me.

Thread Information