peregrine is offline Junior Member

just started MY cycle..

its been damn near 7 years since i juiced so im doing a simple 500 mg. a week test cyp cycle. i got a little anxiety after the inject but a nice walk outside cleared it up. ill go ahead and give you my specs. im 32, 6', 225 lbs. about 18% body fat just got divorced so my reasons for cycling are pretty obvious im hoping to not really gain or lose any weight but merely change my composition in the next 12 weeks. ill get some before and after pics up soon. oh yeah and i got some nolva on hand just in case. ive never been really susceptible to gyno but its been awhile.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro. Keep us posted

peregrine is offline Junior Member
    ok well, im into week two now and the mental aspect of my cycle is kicking in. i feel great! gym time seems much more productive. getting good pumps. im also up 8 lbs.!!!!! i started to bloat a little the other night so ive pretty much cut out any extraneous salt from my diet. i thought that i wouldnt be seeing any of this, this soon as cyp is a slower acting ester. oh well im not complaining. ive been feeling thermogenic the last few days as well. its been so long that i cant remember if this is normal or not. its not anything im concerned about as ive got 4 friends on the same test (shanghai) and they are all experiencing the same sides as well. im thinking about adding some E.Q. to the equation to give me some hardness and hopefully keep more mass post cycle. any opinions? if i added e.q. should i lower my weekly test dosage to compensate? thanks in advance for any and all input.

Thread Information