Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Group Diary

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I just thought of that. It’s late, I just left that chic’s (the one I’m to lazy to cop a feel) room. I fell asleep again. HAHAHA. The thing is, she can rear up to me and spoon and for EVER my dick is hard. Still, no drive.

I’m in college damn it. It’s fertile environment. I live, sleep, “work” within a community of women my age. I haven’t even tapped the potential. Only tappin kegs.
    you bastard! i gotta bust my ass to get my poontang...=P

-- clocky

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    hahaha

Clock,

Just sent you a PM.

Doc

Monday 11/18/03

So the story goes: “shit it’s a stretch mark.”

I’m haning out with the girl I’m not boning….again. I walk down to piss as does she. I look in the mirror and see a red line down my left shoulder/peck. FUCK. It’s faded a bit today, but I assume it’s from working chest yesterday.

Yesterday was my chest day. I decided to ease into my flat bench a little less. I put up 215lbs for a set of 3. Shoulder pain thughout all sets. Sucks. Incline bench went down a bit since I did that secondly. That’s another reason why my flat bench increased too.

Today is my back day, and I’m looking forward to it.

I was thinking. I waited about 3 ½ weeks (can’t remember exact date) to administer Nolva. I started at 20mg for roughly five days, then upped to 40mg for five days. Now I’m down to 10mg. I’m thinking that I had no rationale to run 40mg for that long. I think I’ve reduced my water retention a lot and my joints aren’t as lubed as they could be. I’m having slight knee discomfort and my shoulder def hurt a good amount doing flat and decline bench.

I’m going to stay at 10mg a day.

Ok, I have to pee.

Doc

doc, i got a couple of stretch marks also. just two smalls ones in the same place as you (pec/shoulder, both sides). i actually started to get mine before the roids.

i did chest yesterday also. on my last set of bench press, i got some bad shoulder pain also.

dunno if i told yall already, but i had sensitive nips for like 2 weeks (it wasn't that bad, so i didn't wanna take anti-e's if i didn't have to). finally my chica saying something about my nips got me taking 20mg of liquid-tamoxifen (nolva) ED. all sentivity disappeared in a day or two. damn, is some potent shit appearently...=)

everyone says the most important thing is to "listen to your body". well my body says "don't workout today". dunno why... it might change as the day goes on though.

-- clocky

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    You are sick. Meat head. LOL.

My DIET SUCKS ASS. The past four days my cals are somewhere around 2,000. I don't get hungry, but at the same time I'm not forcing food down.

I NEED TO CHANGE THAT STUPID SHIT RIGHT NOW.

HERE WE GO WEEK 5!!!!!

Doc
    Take a laxative or handful of flax seed oils at one time... the protein shakes and stuff constipate me up after a while, if you loosen up and dump it out, the hunger comes back quick!

Sorry guys I didnt realize there was this thread going on in this message base... I do now! I am sitting with some pictures from week #5 1/2 for me, I am just trying to find a decent before picture to compare against... I'll get them up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Take a laxative or handful of flax seed oils at one time... the protein shakes and stuff constipate me up after a while, if you loosen up and dump it out, the hunger comes back quick!

Sorry guys I didnt realize there was this thread going on in this message base... I do now! I am sitting with some pictures from week #5 1/2 for me, I am just trying to find a decent before picture to compare against... I'll get them up soon.

Napt,

Dude, welcome!!

Seriously, good call on the constipation. I seriously was thinking on my drive to the gym how I’m always fucking seriously full from my shakes and chicken and steak. It’s not abnormally large meals, but I’m always full. I realized that it takes me nearly 3hrs to digest my shakes. I’m going to buy this laxative that you’re supposed to use the entire bottle on one person. The shit makes you go for “days” the pharmacist says. She said it’s no joke, it’s for serious constipation. I’ll dose it out, only take like a tablespoon and mix it my shake, better make that a tea spoon. I’ll see how that works. Just kidding I’ll get more mild stuff or flax seed oil.

How did I find out about this stuff?

The story goes: “I’m a prank artist.”

We sell shots at our parties for a $1. Full size shots. The local bar owner had been mentioning our house as a house likely to be taking away business. Yes it’s likely because the school is small enough, and the bars close at 2am. So when we end parties at 12:30 the general drunk consensus is “go home.” A girl we knew was dating his nephew and got “inside” intel (I’m a geek). What we found was it was possible for him to get us busted by cops. Not cool.

Getting to the point. I thought it would be funny to pour that stringent bottle of laxative into our alcohol bottles. Therefore giving each kid the uneasy stomach feeling and leaving the bars empty or “full of shit.”

Tuesday 11/18/03,

Back day. No real gains. I was still full and constipated from my shake 2hrs earlier. So naturally I weighed more, but I weighted in 4lbs heavier at 198lbs. HOLLY SHIT!!! Before going on gear, I was averaging about 6lbs a week, and all the way up into week 4. Now my gains have slowed, and so has my strength progress. What the fuck? Diet? I need to get a lax, or flax see oil.

Doc :banan:

I have a feeling that DaBull and Clock will like that story.

before picture

Monday 11/18/03

So the story goes: “shit it’s a stretch mark.”

Doc
    I thought I would get some but after getting over excited with the over gain and some of the water came back off I had been quite stable with weight, maybe making the water into more defined muscle as time goes by. OK this is my before picture, its the best I could find from last summer's vacation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Group Diary-1.jpg  

Here are my mid cycle week #5 pics

This is me a couple weeks ago at 182 lbs. The before picture was 162-165 in that picture (and still dieting like I did all summer trying to shrink that gut). Although the before picture from other message I had pretty much already taken a lot of the belly off at that time.

OK dont give me a hard time... wife says my photos dont look like me because of flash on camera lighting, makes my chest and stomack look flatter and rounder that whats really there. But I think I need a couple cycles more before I will be where I wanna be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Group Diary-3.jpg  
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-18-2003 at 11:21 PM.

Arms look cut in the first pic. Second pic they’re looking more full. I would from now on pose the same way. Have four or five positions you pose in, and retake pics in those positions.

Keep it up Napt.

Doc

I have a feeling that DaBull and Clock will like that story.
    wait, i don't get it. yall filled the liquor bottles full of laxative and sold shots to people? weren't they shitting in your house and stuff? and weren't they pissed at yall?

-- clocky

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This is me a couple weeks ago at 182 lbs. The before picture was 162-165 in that picture (and still dieting like I did all summer trying to shrink that gut). Although the before picture from other message I had pretty much already taken a lot of the belly off at that time.

OK dont give me a hard time... wife says my photos dont look like me because of flash on camera lighting, makes my chest and stomack look flatter and rounder that whats really there. But I think I need a couple cycles more before I will be where I wanna be.
    182# you look good,you bulking so don't let the bf both you,all looks good,you can cut later

No, never did it.

Would have been funny had all them kids at the club had to shit in ONE toilet with NO toilet paper.

Ouch.

word, lighting and posing is everything. i look terrible in most of my pics, its only a very few where i don't look bad.

i also agree, its going to take me about 3-4 cycles to get where i wanna be also.

looking good, definantly more full. how are you going to go about hardening up? my cycle is test prop + tren which is considered a cutting cycle that builds lean, hard muscle to begin with, but i'm also going to do clen post cycle for even more hardening.

-- clocky

Napt,

Dude, welcome!!

Seriously, good call on the constipation. I seriously was thinking on my drive to the gym how I’m always fucking seriously full from my shakes and chicken and steak. It’s not abnormally large meals, but I’m always full. I realized that it takes me nearly 3hrs to digest my shakes. I’m going to buy this laxative that you’re supposed to use the entire bottle on one person. The shit makes you go for “days” the pharmacist says. She said it’s no joke, it’s for serious constipation. I’ll dose it out, only take like a tablespoon and mix it my shake, better make that a tea spoon. I’ll see how that works. Just kidding I’ll get more mild stuff or flax seed oil.

How did I find out about this stuff?

The story goes: “I’m a prank artist.”

We sell shots at our parties for a $1. Full size shots. The local bar owner had been mentioning our house as a house likely to be taking away business. Yes it’s likely because the school is small enough, and the bars close at 2am. So when we end parties at 12:30 the general drunk consensus is “go home.” A girl we knew was dating his nephew and got “inside” intel (I’m a geek). What we found was it was possible for him to get us busted by cops. Not cool.

Getting to the point. I thought it would be funny to pour that stringent bottle of laxative into our alcohol bottles. Therefore giving each kid the uneasy stomach feeling and leaving the bars empty or “full of shit.”

Tuesday 11/18/03,

Back day. No real gains. I was still full and constipated from my shake 2hrs earlier. So naturally I weighed more, but I weighted in 4lbs heavier at 198lbs. HOLLY SHIT!!! Before going on gear, I was averaging about 6lbs a week, and all the way up into week 4. Now my gains have slowed, and so has my strength progress. What the fuck? Diet? I need to get a lax, or flax see oil.

Doc :banan:
    Funny story doc...what are you using MRP's or whey.I found mRP's can cause constipation,you need to drink tons of water and fruit helps,nothing worse than trying to try to pinch a protien log,Been there.....Yes it 's your diet,you need to feed them muscles....All the Best..DB

Whey,

I take Isopure and mix it with weight gainer plus honey and peanut butter and a banana. Total cals 1,375 after workout shake. Morning shake 1,270. Protein is high in both. My shits are getting harder and harder.

Whey,

I take Isopure and mix it with weight gainer plus honey and peanut butter and a banana. Total cals 1,375 after workout shake. Morning shake 1,270. Protein is high in both. My shits are getting harder and harder.
    More solid foods doc with veggies,I know your in school and it's hard,but you need to change this up...you should be gaining more....I'm in wk 8 and can't sop eating...will put an update in my cycle tomorrow....All the best...DB

Arms look cut in the first pic. Second pic they’re looking more full. I would from now on pose the same way. Have four or five positions you pose in, and retake pics in those positions.

Keep it up Napt.

Doc
    Yep... I am going to have wife shoot pictures outside because my inside shots on flash look like shit, hehe, I started to post others but my wife said it didnt look like I do... you know the front flash hides the shadows under pec lines so you look flattened out but its all camera faults. Yea over the summer I had lost about 8 to 10 lbs from dieting the fat off, if I had my shirt off at Yosemite, I was starting to show some decent abs at that time. My wife kept making me put shirt on for photos as she hates it when I go in public with shirt off, she equates it to being indecent and running around naked, hehehe.

When I took the second picture I was only just starting feel the "kick in", maybe more so the next week, but I think guys, what it all boils down to is... I think I'll be happier after my second cycle.... I am getting weight now but its going to take another cycle to get closer to 200 lbs and be happier with results. I think my biceps had at least a full inch gained in picture #2 over #1. Well wife is still asleep so she wont raise hell if I post some others I have from that photo session now... (I think she shinks some hot body builder babe is going to think I am hot and start writting me dirty e-mails then I'll cheat on her if I post too many shirtless pictures...).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Group Diary-2.jpg   Group Diary-4.jpg  

No, never did it.

Would have been funny had all them kids at the club had to shit in ONE toilet with NO toilet paper.

Ouch.
    Give them newspapers and blackberry leaves to use as toilet paper.

Whey,

It interferes with protein but for a lot of people, all it takes is drinking 2 or 3 tall glasses of orange juice made from concentrate, or even worst for those over 30 years old, eat a bowl of oatmeal... man oh man, oatmeal for me has become worst then eating a dozen ex-lax chocolates, or a few too many flax seed oil caps all help loosen things up.

I keep noticing without something to help move it all along, I dont take as many shits to equal the amount of food I am eating... in fact that damn whey will shut your shitter down so bad, its hard to do #2 every day if you dont take something to help keep it flowing. Remember the slower you are moving bowels, the hard and harder those shits become and even tougher later to move it out.

I hate to say it but I never got constipated as bad from whey before this cycle as I do ON cycle and damn constipation is gumming up my results... I lost 2 weeks of good eating here and there so I am trying to figure out something that keeps it all moving along continuously to keep the appetite strong.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-19-2003 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    182# you look good,you bulking so don't let the bf both you,all looks good,you can cut later
    You know if you asked me last year would I be happy with 2.5 inches less on my belly and 182#, I would have said hell yea! What is it with steroids , now I am there, look in mirror and I look smaller to myself then I did last year... at my worst I had 36 inch ab and 169#, until last month at the start of my cycle, I've never seen 170# on the scale. I used to do cement work and while I was mostly 148# and those days, I was very cut with very defined muscles, more then now. This year I am not going to worry about being cut, just want to get mostly muscles and overall weight up to 190-200# without abs measuring more then 33 inches then maybe I'll pour some more cement around the house and cut the fat down.

I think the little bit of accompanying water kind of rounds things off and reminds you in some ways of how you looked when not on training program at all, however I definately have more delts, bis, pecs, lats and neck muscles then before, I think its the water roundness that makes me see myself as small for right now.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=DocHoliday]

QUOTE]

Doc, I know it's totally off the subject, but do you go to school in Upstate NY? Just curious b/c so did I.

Wed 11/18/03,

Shoulder workout. Switched up my routine, I don’t think I liked it. Tried dumbbell military presses first instead of barbell, and I cut out Arnolds. Did upright rows too. No increases in weight!!!! I’m getting a little annoyed waiting for the test to “kick in.”

I look pale so that might have something to do with it, but I don’t have much definition anymore. Maybe the water retention making my muscles look puffy and not hard? It’s sad.

The florescent lighting makes my skin look weird. My entire delts look kind of red spotty. Some spots line up and make me think I’m getting stretch marks. It’s more like stretch spots. It’s weird and hard to explain. Almost like the start of a stretch mark, or blood vessels getting engulfed with blood.

Since I’m getting slow gains, VERY SLOW. I’m waiting to take my clen cycle. I’m not gaining as much muscle as I am fat.

I know DaBull you’ll say it’s my diet, and I need more hard foods, and yuck veggies. Still even with the protein and cal load I’m getting I should be seeing strength gains. I don’t notice ANY difference being on this shit. I’m getting pissed.

Week 3 I got the sweats that everyone spoke of. Since then NOT. My aggression in the gym is the same as pre-cycle. Pumps are the same. Appetite not boosted by my EQ. No acne, but that could hit PCT or not at all. Balls only “seem” a bit smaller. No excess hair growth, or hair loss for that matter. I’ve been patient, and I’ve been telling myself next week, next week. Well shit, it’s the middle of week 6. Next week I only get to lift three days of the week. If I end week 7 with nothing noticeable I’ll be furious. My joints hurt a bit too as I’ve said with bench, and my knee was aching. Aren’t minor joint problems supposed to be suppressed while on AS? The fuck man!

I’m out. And no, I wish this anger was “Roid Rage .”

Doc

I hate to say it, something is wrong.. Lets see if we as a group cannot find something your are doing differently from everyone else.

I also noted you were having problems with appetite?

What are you doing on your cycle, doses and frequency. Also what is diet like? I havent been the best eater probably but for example I had a Wendy's triple for lunch, and again for dinner, 2 each 200 calarie protein whey shakes and 2 each 700 calarie each weight gainer shakes. I would say I am over 3900 calaries so far for today... wendy's triple burger, fries and coke is over 1600 calaries each and loads and loads of protein grams. What are you eating or is appetite supression being that bad of a problem for you?

Also how much HAVE you gained so far. Are you at no gain at all? Its also possible you are not training appropriately to gain mass?

Wed 11/18/03,

Shoulder workout. Switched up my routine, I don’t think I liked it. Tried dumbbell military presses first instead of barbell, and I cut out Arnolds. Did upright rows too. No increases in weight!!!! I’m getting a little annoyed waiting for the test to “kick in.”

I look pale so that might have something to do with it, but I don’t have much definition anymore. Maybe the water retention making my muscles look puffy and not hard? It’s sad.

The florescent lighting makes my skin look weird. My entire delts look kind of red spotty. Some spots line up and make me think I’m getting stretch marks. It’s more like stretch spots. It’s weird and hard to explain. Almost like the start of a stretch mark, or blood vessels getting engulfed with blood.

Since I’m getting slow gains, VERY SLOW. I’m waiting to take my clen cycle. I’m not gaining as much muscle as I am fat.

I know DaBull you’ll say it’s my diet, and I need more hard foods, and yuck veggies. Still even with the protein and cal load I’m getting I should be seeing strength gains. I don’t notice ANY difference being on this shit. I’m getting pissed.

Week 3 I got the sweats that everyone spoke of. Since then NOT. My aggression in the gym is the same as pre-cycle. Pumps are the same. Appetite not boosted by my EQ. No acne, but that could hit PCT or not at all. Balls only “seem” a bit smaller. No excess hair growth, or hair loss for that matter. I’ve been patient, and I’ve been telling myself next week, next week. Well shit, it’s the middle of week 6. Next week I only get to lift three days of the week. If I end week 7 with nothing noticeable I’ll be furious. My joints hurt a bit too as I’ve said with bench, and my knee was aching. Aren’t minor joint problems supposed to be suppressed while on AS? The fuck man!

I’m out. And no, I wish this anger was “Roid Rage .”

Doc

Current stats:

194lbs 5’10 (short end) approx 17% body fat, probably more.

June I was 155lbs at approximately 11% body fat. Weight gainers, protein, creatine and lifting got me up to 175lbs, and approx 13% body fat by the start of my cycle. Come week 3 I get up to 185lbs, and up to 16.5%. Come week 4, up to 189-190lbs. The added weight since, the extra 4lbs I believe to be more fat.

Diet:

Meal 1:
    Morning shake 1,270 calories, and 78grams of protein.

Meal 2:
    4 scrambled eggs, maybe some toast (usually too full and constipated from the shake)
    Approx cals in (4) eggs: 280, approx protein in eggs 24g.
    Total Calories 280, and 24g protein.

Meal 3:
    2 thick ass turkey sandwiches with tomato, lettuce, two slices of American cheese and Helmans mayo…no fat free shit.
    Approx cals per sandwich: 520, approx protein grams per sandwich 36g.
    Total: 1,040 calories, and 72 g protein.

Meal 4:
    Post workout Shake 1,376 calories. 103g protein.

Meal 4:
    Steak and Pasta approx 600cals in steak 100g protein.
    Or
    Steak and Rice approx 600cals in steak 100g protein
    Or
    Chicken and Pasta
    Or
    Chicken and Rice
    Or just the meals cause I’m full from the damn shakes.

Either way Meal four’s cals are up around 1,200cals and just over 100g protein.

That gives me a total of approx 2,500 cals in solid foods. Combined with 2,600 cals in shakes. Total daily calories 5,000 cals plus or minus 200 cals depending on how full I get from shakes. I know its unbalanced and I get more calories from shakes than real food, but that’s the way it is. Total protein is around 370g. For my weight I should be getting 291g of protein following the 1.5g per lb rule. Or 388g following the 2 for 1 rule. Either way, I’m getting enough protein, and enough calories. Even though cals are not strictly from solid foods.

Doc (no more banana, I’m pissed.)

Training.

I lift my ass off. I don’t pussy foot. I keep log of my lifts and weights, and I push and make sure I’m lifting more and more each week. Been doing this even before AS, making sure I go up. I say f’ it and I do it.

I do three sets per exercise and aim for 8 reps, once 8 reps are achieved on the third set it’s time to go up in weight. Sometimes I feel it’s ok to go up if I get 6 reps. I do about 9 sets per muscle group, but for shoulders I’ll do 13, and sometimes 15.

Except for flat bench, and squats I push hard. I don’t push hard for flat bench because I’m easing back into it. I don’t push hard for squats because I’m leery about form, but have lately been squeezing out some grunts.

I’m attaching pics of my gear. I started with QV EQ and once that 200mg bottle was used up I switched to the RT. So the pics are of one bottle of RT EQ, and RT Test, and the Carton that the QV was in.

pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Group Diary-test-pics-2.jpg   Group Diary-test-pics-close-up.jpg   Group Diary-test-pics.jpg  

Damn... 194#, up from 155# in June?

I see whats happening and its what happened to me naturally when trying to bulk. Muscles can only grow so much in a year and 40 lbs is about double what is possible in 6 month period of time even counting steroid enhancement. Maybe you ARE trying to gain too many pounds, too many calaries and maybe just be happy with staying stable on the scale and convert some fat weight to muscle weight. IN otherwords you are gaining the fat faster then the muscle and probably locked in most of this year's fat before the steroid cycle but sometimes its the last few pounds you gained, no matter where it goes that makes you look the fattest. I somewhat doubt your BF percentage is increasing... your muscle growth is probably very much there but hiding under sub-q fat.

Otherwise I thought you werent gaining anything and it sounds like you actually have, but probably overgained the fat. Your training, dope and other all sound to be in order... I'd almost say drop your daily calaries 500 to 1000 per day, keep everything else the same. Do you have l-dex on hand or nolva? L-Dex or L-nolva can shed water gain like crazy... in my cycle I gained so much water I shot up to 190 lbs with the help of anadrols, when I quit anadrols I started l-dex at same time and 12 lbs come off like nothing FAST before I crept back up to 180-184#. If you arent on anti-e therapy, start it!! At 4-5 weeks you should be full of estrogen by now, and this also makes you NOT feel your kick in and also bloats and fattens you further.

I know you dont want to see the scale lower weight down, I didnt like seeing my weight drop from 190# but all that water was nothing but bullshit weight and not keepable for me.

Also on the EQ... I understand that doesnt EVEN kick in until 12th week and is actually ideal to run 14-15 week cycle .... have you considered running your cycle this length of time... in any case make sure you get your anti-e's started if not already, if you already have, then increase your doses... Nolva/Clomids OK but I think l-dex is vital for during cycle. You can do a LOT of bloating before the nipples get sensative.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-20-2003 at 06:37 AM.

I started running Nolva 20mg at 11/02. The Sunday shot that kicked off week 4.

I checked body fat around the time I started nolva and I was at 16.5. I used the electronic one you stand on. Supposedly you are to use it with little water in your body, so I went in the morning. You can visibly tell my gut is getting bigger. I don’t mind the lbs going down on the scale. If I see strength going up and I see difference in the mirror that’s what I want. I don’t look 194. Shit that’s nearly 200lbs.

Anyone else think I’ve put on enough weight as I could? I was thinking of running a second cycle anyway, 10 weeks from Dec 22nd the day my cycle ends. The same as I’m running now, or what Clock is running. Some Fina and Prop. Would it be unwise to end this current cycle after week 7? Leaving me with 3 weeks of test and eq, to add to my second cycle to run a 13 week test and 12 week EQ?

Today is leg day. I’m going to make this test come out in tears.

Doc

I started running Nolva 20mg at 11/02. The Sunday shot that kicked off week 4.

I checked body fat around the time I started nolva and I was at 16.5. I used the electronic one you stand on. Supposedly you are to use it with little water in your body, so I went in the morning. You can visibly tell my gut is getting bigger. I don’t mind the lbs going down on the scale. If I see strength going up and I see difference in the mirror that’s what I want. I don’t look 194. Shit that’s nearly 200lbs.

Anyone else think I’ve put on enough weight as I could? I was thinking of running a second cycle anyway, 10 weeks from Dec 22nd the day my cycle ends. The same as I’m running now, or what Clock is running. Some Fina and Prop. Would it be unwise to end this current cycle after week 7? Leaving me with 3 weeks of test and eq, to add to my second cycle to run a 13 week test and 12 week EQ?

Today is leg day. I’m going to make this test come out in tears.

Doc
    Well I'd say sometime in Feb or March, diet off some fat and you'll realize what you've gained... you dont want to push for weight loss until fully completed with PCT. As for the EQ, people keep saying "its" kick in is Week #12 so if you cut short, I dont think the EQ will have ended up giving you any good and you may want the EQ kick in because its famous for turning water bloat into hard muscle when it starts getting underway with what it does.

As for the electronic body fat thing... I think they are hit/miss accurracy.... I've also seen myself back when I had no-flex needed washboard abs get a 15% body fat reading when my weight was 149# and working cement work... I couldnt have really had more then 7% BF in those days so.... maybe you should do the navy method estimates... yahoo search gets you a web page where you punch in belly button measurements, neck, weight and height and it gets you pretty decent BF percentages.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-20-2003 at 12:02 PM.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Try dropping a couple of your shakes and adding in some more lean food (chicken, rice, veggies, etc), you may get less calories but the nutrients from the food will do more for you than the shakes. Also, your less likely to get as constipated eating more food than drinking a ton of shakes.

I agree with Npta about getting on some L-Dex to get rid of some of that water weight. The drop on the scale is gonna suck, but when it goes back up it'll be mostly lean mass.

As for stopping your cycle now, i wouldn't! Your already going into wk 7 so you might as well finish, and maybe cut up a little before hitting up your next cycle.

Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Try dropping a couple of your shakes and adding in some more lean food (chicken, rice, veggies, etc), you may get less calories but the nutrients from the food will do more for you than the shakes. Also, your less likely to get as constipated eating more food than drinking a ton of shakes.

I agree with Npta about getting on some L-Dex to get rid of some of that water weight. The drop on the scale is gonna suck, but when it goes back up it'll be mostly lean mass.

As for stopping your cycle now, i wouldn't! Your already going into wk 7 so you might as well finish, and maybe cut up a little before hitting up your next cycle.

Good luck bro!
    I agree,I don't like that morning shake at all,not enough solid meals either to grow,to much protien intake with your 5 meals,need to spread them out to 7-8.Also anti's have been known to suppress appetite.Just my .02 DB

I don’t think I have much bloat. I could get some liqua-dex, but by the time I got it, I’d be in week 9. I think I’ll go to the trainer and get the caliper to test body fat, and try the online Navy method. I’ll cut my morning shake to just a protein blend with no additives. So probably 300-400 calories and 60g protein. Shouldn’t constipate me as much. I’ll up my breakfasts, and split my lunches in two. A sandwich and some nuts and something else small. Then a burger and some other snack.

I went to bed at 2am last night. Woke up a few times in the night to shit, a few times this morning, then woke at 11:00 to go to a Chinese buffet. Went back to bed at 12:30 and slept until 2:50. Pretty sleepy. I felt all beat up after my shoulder workout yesterday. Joints were all achy. Had two beers and then went to bed.

Thanks guys.

Doc <<<yeah he’s back

Friday, 11/21/03

Yesterday was leg day.

Started with Squats:
    Warm up: 135-20
    #1: 185-10
    #2: 225-10
    #3: 245-10

Leg Press:
    #1: 540-10
    #2: 630-10
    #3: 720-9
    #4: 740-5
    #5: 450-20

Leg curls (Hams)
    #1: 90-10
    #2: 100-9
    #3: 90-10

Leg Press (drop sets)
    #1: 450, 360, 270, 180, 90--- by---- 20, 15, 10 STOPPED

SO THIS IS WHERE THE SERIOUS PAIN COMES IN. I must have pushed with my neck and head so to speak rather than my mid section. I must have locked my neck and tensed up every muscle in my head to give me such intense pain in my entire skull. The worst headache. Sat clutching my head for 10 min, got up and paced around for a bit then left.

This has happened three times before, twice really bad once minor. Two years ago when I was trying to mass up legs. I hope that I haven’t “weakened” myself and are more liable to more of these “headaches.” I just need to watch how I push. It sucked guys, bad!!

I’m just happy I’ve got 8 plates on that damn leg press. I’m shooting for 10 plates. Shooting for 3 plates on squats. …………….I know I know.

Doc

By the way I go 90 degrees on my squats, maybe sometimes a bit higher but not much. It’s hard to tell because I stare at a spot up on the wall near the ceiling for balance. Spotters say I go low enough, but no one really squats right. That’s why I ask the hockey kids and they say I’m going low enough. I just picture Big Ol’Legs going down to his ankles. I’m not cheating am I?

Doc

By the way I go 90 degrees on my squats, maybe sometimes a bit higher but not much. It’s hard to tell because I stare at a spot up on the wall near the ceiling for balance. Spotters say I go low enough, but no one really squats right. That’s why I ask the hockey kids and they say I’m going low enough. I just picture Big Ol’Legs going down to his ankles. I’m not cheating am I?

Doc
    naa, i doubt it. i can definantly feel when i'm not going down far enough...i'm sure you can tell also. i also put the guards at about how far i should be going down, so sometimes the bar touches them on a rep and i know i'm going far enough.

-- clocky

The gym is closed for this week. I missed my Friday arm workout because I dicked around all day and it closed early. This whole week is fucked. I’m going to have to spend $100 to join this gym in the next town for 3 months. I heard it’s got great equipment, but I was content with the school gym, AND saving $100.

So no posts yet. Except I’m fat.

Doc

A concern of mine. There have been a lot of my posts that haven’t been too relevant. Fun reads maybe, but this one I’d like people to help me out on.

It’s weird talking about this shit, but I’ll just pretend like “yall” understand.

I haven’t beat off in a long time. I haven’t had sex in a long time. I haven’t had sex with that girl, and I’ve had no drive, and when I wake up I don’t beat off. Haven’t downloaded porn, and I don’t look at it. Was out with two girls tonight and instead of hanging out with them I opted to come home.

My dick doesn’t get hard as often, but I haven’t tested it when I “need” it. Well, I don’t ever really “need” it when I’m not after ass.

Is this a problem? I was thinking of getting my RT enanthate checked for dosage. I am doubting it.

So the only thing is very reduced sex drive, but no depression.

Doc

A concern of mine. There have been a lot of my posts that haven’t been too relevant. Fun reads maybe, but this one I’d like people to help me out on.

It’s weird talking about this shit, but I’ll just pretend like “yall” understand.

I haven’t beat off in a long time. I haven’t had sex in a long time. I haven’t had sex with that girl, and I’ve had no drive, and when I wake up I don’t beat off. Haven’t downloaded porn, and I don’t look at it. Was out with two girls tonight and instead of hanging out with them I opted to come home.

My dick doesn’t get hard as often, but I haven’t tested it when I “need” it. Well, I don’t ever really “need” it when I’m not after ass.

Is this a problem? I was thinking of getting my RT enanthate checked for dosage. I am doubting it.

So the only thing is very reduced sex drive, but no depression.

Doc
    I hate to say it but if you "feel sexy", you are more interested in sex.. if you feel fat, bloated, not happy with yourself, it tends to kill the sex drive. I think the mind is still in control even if the testosterone is high... Also I think dead sex drive is actually simptomatic of higher doses of EQ, Fina, Deca , etc... so it could be you are not taking enough test to over come the libido killing effects of EQ.

Also I know we brought up anti-estrogens before. I have found myself l-dex seems to result in more sex drive the next day, nolva seems to result in somewhat less sex drive.

I tell you what, I know my shanghai labs test is good... damn this week all of a sudden I am full of zits... not bad pimples like a kid, just these smaller type acne and man my arm, butt and other places are just peppered with it, and so itchy... I hope this is a passing phase and not going to be like this for rest of cycle and PCT. I almost need some hydrocortizone cream so I dont scratch myself to death.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information