Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok, No F'ing gym last night!!! Yeah I'm still pissed about it. I got home and everyone had a f'ing list of shyte for me to do and it was 9:30pm almost 10pm before I even got done and got back to the house last night. I'll be heading to the gym right after work to ensure my chance of working out today.

Another 100mg prop 100mg fina in my right quad, no pain.
    diet today will look damn near the same as yesterday except my 12pm meal is different today. 2 cans of tuna 1 cup cottage cheese.

I'l post more later when I calm down a bit.... I forgot my f'ing snuff at the house so now I'm having a nicotine fit!!!!!!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Ok, No F'ing gym last night!!! Yeah I'm still pissed about it. I got home and everyone had a f'ing list of shyte for me to do and it was 9:30pm almost 10pm before I even got done and got back to the house last night. I'll be heading to the gym right after work to ensure my chance of working out today.

Another 100mg prop 100mg fina in my right quad, no pain.
    diet today will look damn near the same as yesterday except my 12pm meal is different today. 2 cans of tuna 1 cup cottage cheese.

I'l post more later when I calm down a bit.... I forgot my f'ing snuff at the house so now I'm having a nicotine fit!!!!!!!!
    YOU SLACKER! WTF! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR COPE AT HOME?????

Damn, felt good to be the ball breaker for a change! T, we know as father/husband etc. how life can go bro, just make your workout as intense as possible! Kick it! Don't let one workout ruin your plans..

SID

Oh I know... I'm just dieing for my snuff....*cry*.... I'm about to just leave and go home and get it.

Oh I know... I'm just dieing for my snuff....*cry*.... I'm about to just leave and go home and get it.
    Brother! When I was dipping I would go nuts with out my Cope! I was intolerable! And god forbid we didn't have any coffee either...game over bro!

SID

Well than, you know exactly how I feel..... cause I'm almost out of coffee!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Lmao @ BT's fits...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bro I've left my snuff at home on a few occasions. Last time that happened I bought three cans...............one for the truck, one for the offfice and one for the house. Cope, cope everywhere!!!

Pie.............now that's a whole different story. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Lmao @ BT's fits...
    You sorry son of a..... just be lucky that Miami is way over there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Bro I've left my snuff at home on a few occasions. Last time that happened I bought three cans...............one for the truck, one for the offfice and one for the house. Cope, cope everywhere!!!

Pie.............now that's a whole different story. hahahaha
    Well I'm supposed to be quitting and I only have a 1 1/2 cans left.....I want my snuff!!!!!!

Ok, last night I did shoulders, got a kick ass workout in. I was in and out just under an hour. I will say I feel like a puss compared to what I was lifting just a few months ago, but I'll get back there again soon. Also I'm up 5 lbs in just 4 days!!!

Ok this morning 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my left delt... painless asalways. I just hope my pinz come in today. I ordered some and wentto the local feed store and bought some to last me until my order comes in, well the smallest the feed store carries is 22 gauge 1" pinz and I ordered 25 gauge.... now if any of ya'll have ever tried spot injecting with 22 gauge pinz, I do not recommend this.... it does hurt a bit. Diet looks about the same as yesterday

6am
    10 egg whites
    2 cups oats
    2 slices whole wheat toast w/ natty pb
    1 orange
    2 cups coffee

9am
    2 chicken breasts
    1 cup rice
    1/2 cup broccoli

12pm
    2 cans tuna
    flax

3pm
    2 chicken breasts
    1 cup rice
    1/2 cup broccoli

4pm
    protein shake

5:30pm
    PWO shake (60g protein 80g carbs)

6:30pm
    2 chicken breasts
    1 1/2 cups rice

8pm
    what ever is for dinner

9:30pm
    1 cup cottage cheese
    1/2 cup natural apple sauce

10:30pm
    1/2 - 3/4 lb lean ground chuck

2am
    protein shake

Oh yeah, no sides just yet...it's still early so I figured as much... also the boys are still there. I'm waiting to see when they go into hiding.

Oh yeah, no sides just yet...it's still early so I figured as much... also the boys are still there. I'm waiting to see when they go into hiding.
    You may not have any snuff.. but you still got balls brother!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid

SID
    LMAO!!!

SID
    Well if you can see them from all the way in New York then I'd have to agree! However, I'm not going to be looking northwest so I'll take your word on it.

hahahahahaha

Jugg, SID is starting to scare me.... I mean I knew he liked me, but I thought as just a friend. I had no idea he swings both ways.

Jugg, SID is starting to scare me.... I mean I knew he liked me, but I thought as just a friend. I had no idea he swings both ways.
    It's so sad isn't it? Think counseling would help him? hahahahaha

It's so sad isn't it? Think counseling would help him? hahahahaha
    Nope.... he's to far gone in left field for anyone to help him now. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Come on give SID a break.............. he's on clomid right now

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Come on give SID a break.............. he's on clomid right now
    YOU MF'ERS! !!! Killing me just killing me!!!!! and mud's right the clomid makes me extra sensitive... stop teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna miss you dumbasses when I'm gone!
    mud, t, juggusaurus and mass, I'll rap with ya when I get back from russia!
    Just hope I can take my clomid on the plane....only problem! I'm taking your advice Mud! all shampoo!

later brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!

SID
    OH....LAST THING... LAST THING I WOULD EVER WANT BRO IS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR NUTZ!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    OK Big T....all ball busting aside...How's the cycle going?

YOU MF'ERS! !!! Killing me just killing me!!!!! and mud's right the clomid makes me extra sensitive... stop teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna miss you dumbasses when I'm gone!
    mud, t, juggusaurus and mass, I'll rap with ya when I get back from russia!
    Just hope I can take my clomid on the plane....only problem! I'm taking your advice Mud! all shampoo!

later brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!

SID
    OH....LAST THING... LAST THING I WOULD EVER WANT BRO IS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR NUTZ!
    Hey bro, can you sneak me back one of them fine looking Russian babes in your suitcase?...

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Big T...........glad to see ya back in the gym and hitting the weights.....looking forward to reading your diary here.....and of coarse the diet looks great(kinda like one I seen before ).....sounds like the cycle is off to a good start....and don't worry about the others bustin yours balls.........they will be gone before long anyway.

Ow and stop slingin fits.........that's what pencel neck geeks are for.

LMAO!!! All you guys crack me up.

Well nothing new to report except I'm up over 10 pounds in just 1 week. No pics or the weights I'm lifting until this cycle is over.

Well today I did 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my right lat, painless and all's good. Diet is the same as always...I'll post more when I have something more to report.

Yeah thank you for saving the pics for later.....I've seen what ya look like and man your fugly!!!...Lmao....Damn bro you put on some serious weight already

Oh you calling me ugly is like the elephant man calling someone else hidieous.

Now let's not get into a who's uglier pissing match............take my word on the matter..............you are both equally ugly. hahahaha

Well at least I'm younger than both of ya's ....... I swear the damn geriatrics around this place is getting a bit out og hand.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Now let's not get into a who's uglier pissing match............take my word on the matter..............you are both equally ugly. hahahaha
    LMAO Jugg Haven't seen pics,but I'll take your word for it!!!Hey Big T..you have a problem with the elderly? 10# quick bro..nice..All the best..DB

Hey I was taught to respect my elders.

Well last night I did legs and a quick chest workout, nothing to brag about but I can hardly walk this morning. Weight's up a total of 13lbs since I started, which was on the 10th.

This morning I did anotehr 100mg prop/100mg fina in my left bicep, painless and easy. Diet looks the same as usual, except a vendor brought some breakfasttacos and I may splurge and have a couple today.

a vendor brought some breakfasttacos and I may splurge and have a couple today.
    That's splurging? Granted it's not the best but you're bulking so happy eating. I'll sit here and choke down these eight freakin eggs along with some chicken. I'm *cluck* so *cluck* sick *cluck* of *cluck* eggs..................*cluck*!

Donuts................a couple of dozen...............not that splurging! Or maybe two or three power bagels...................with peanut butter!

Lousy clucking eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! Jugg you guys don't realize just how strict my diet is year round. I mean a cheat for me is a glass of milk. I eat very very clean year in and year out. I have even gotten more strict as of late. You guys will flip when I finally do post some pics, total transformation guys.

LMAO!!!! Jugg you guys don't realize just how strict my diet is year round. I mean a cheat for me is a glass of milk. I eat very very clean year in and year out. I have even gotten more strict as of late. You guys will flip when I finally do post some pics, total transformation guys.
    I'm with you about eatting clean all year........... It just makes thing easier...... If I started eatting bad a lot it just would make it hard for me to get back into the swing of things. But I do have a cheat meal every Saturday and maybe on Sunday too.

BigT keep killing it!

No way in hell I could handle being so damn strict year round........Hence my extra bf...

Sho thang boss!!!

No way in hell I could handle being so damn strict year round........Hence my extra bf...

Up until I was about 12 I was a fat kid..................... So that's one of the reasons I'm so strick on what I eat. Plus now it's just part of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

Up until I was about 12 I was a fat kid..................... So that's one of the reasons I'm so strick on what I eat. Plus now it's just part of my life.
    Funny, I was a skinny little rugrat until I met my wife.....and started living the good life.....Eating dinner at fancy places....guess Ive never looked back.....but im trying my hardest to keep it clean for now....

Mass Junkie.... spoiled little brat!

I was skinny until I turned 10 or so than I ballooned out and when I turned 16 I startedwatching what I eat and been eating clean since and now I'm more slender with extra muscle.

Funny, I was a skinny little rugrat until I met my wife.....and started living the good life.....Eating dinner at fancy places....guess Ive never looked back.....but im trying my hardest to keep it clean for now....

Lookie here Mr. Sophisticated and his fancy resteraunts.

Where's the middle finger smiley when you need it? ...I forgot to mention that when me and my wife first me we were still in high school...and her mom picked up the check.....

Yeah but now your wife is picking up the check.... I restate a previous staement made by your truley........

..... Mass Junkie..... spoiled little brat.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread Information