Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Jugg... always coming through with the good advice bro. I know the little boogers are tough, just worry about them all the time. Their happiness is by far more important than mine any day.

tmeoe- bro not 14 grams... just 4-5 grams a day and so far my boys are still hanging. They did suck up a bit but I hadn't started the trib yet. So far so good though. I recommend trying it.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You wouldn't be much a father if you didn't worry about them all the time. If they came with an instruction manual I'm sure that would be the first rule.

LMAO!!! I hear ya Jugg.... she called me yesterday asking me to take her back. Says she misses me and the kids. She went as far as promising to get the help she needs and to treat me with the respect and love that I deserve. Not sure where to go with that one. I told her we'll take some time apart and think things over.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I was thinking the same thing about ya. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I hear ya though... every night my little girl asks where mommy's at, breaks my heart. I hope this is for the best and doesn't scew my kids up to bad.
    Wow BigT..... I didn't know you and your wife are apart now..... Sorry to hear it. Kids adjust and adapt to situations a lot better than we think. Keep doing what you feel is best for you and your familly........ good luck

Seems like everything is still going well in your cycle keep at it bro!

If this works here's a pic of my little angel. I'll be deleting it by the time I leave work. Don't like having her pic on the internet too much.
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 12-01-2003 at 03:27 PM.

She's beautiful bro........... but who's that ugly guy holding her? j/k

Yeah it's a good thing she takes after her momma in the looks department, but she has her daddy's temper.

Yeah it's a good thing she takes after her momma in the looks department, but she has her daddy's temper.
    That can be good....... means she will not take any shyte from some dumb boyfriend.............. I don't know how I will be if I ever have a girl......... I know how we are

If this works here's a pic of my little angel. I'll be deleting it by the time I leave work. Don't like having her pic on the internet too much.
    She's a cutie pie for sure. So do tell how bad does she have you wrapped around here little finger? hahahaha Funny how nothing can phase us and most people think nothing can stop us............but then along comes a 40 pound little girl and with the wave of a hand or a qwivering lip we turn into a bowl of jelly.

Ever been in the gym grinding out a serious set with a ton of weight and you're all jacked up, throwing benches out of your way and you and your partner are screaming at each other..................then the cell phone rings and you overhear "that's right sweetie, daddy will be home in just a few minutes. You did remember to brush your teeth didn't you?......I love you" in a soft calm voice. Hard to be a tough guy when you have kids. hahahahahaha

Oh trust me Mudd.... if ya ever have a little girl she'll have you wrapped so **** tight around her little finger you'll be spineless. I do feel sorry for the dumb S.O.B. she brings home.

in the middle of squatting one time I was all jakked up repping 535 when my phone rang and all I hear is that little voice saying "daddy, I wann ahold you." needless to say 10 minutes later I was home holding my girl.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I was thinking the same thing about ya. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I hear ya though... every night my little girl asks where mommy's at, breaks my heart. I hope this is for the best and doesn't scew my kids up to bad.
    **** bro.....your stronger than most people I know.....your going through some really trying times right now.....and if theres anything I can do.....dont hesitate to ask for anything bro.......you know I have no problem helping you out.....you know where to find me..........(here) of course...

ok... Mass... how about buying my next cycle for me? LMAO!!! Actually things are going ok, tight and a bit hard, but going none the less.

beautiful daughter you got there BT by the way......you know I feel the same way about my daughter

Thanks Mass.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I KNEW IT!!!!! Look at BigTexan's head in that picture above: theres an antenna coming out!!! I'd long had my suspicions that he was a robot, but hesitated to call him on it for lack of definitive proof. Now I have such proof and must expose this cyborg to the world.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I KNEW IT!!!!! Look at BigTexan's head in that picture above: theres an antenna coming out!!! I'd long had my suspicions that he was a robot, but hesitated to call him on it for lack of definitive proof. Now I have such proof and must expose this cyborg to the world.

AIN'T IT THE TRUTH! My baby, has me so wrapped that I'm jello around her! She gave me a heart, because before she came around I was a who gives a **** kind of guy! "F*k it! Let's go!".
    Mudd, all I can say is pray you have a boy! That's it! The last thing you want is to realize that your human, and she did that to me! I have 2 daughters and god they kill me!

T, she's an Angel! God! Thank GOD SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HER POPS! YOU'RE ONE UGLY BALD MOFO! Hey didn't you sing for Midnight Oil?

With me and the wife trying to have a baby, I keep trying to do it the ways the say to have a boy and she's like no we gotta do it like this so we have a girl. It's a battle of wits and wills....???gee I wonder who's gonna win that???

SID

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    LMAO!! Mass... yeha I have 'em all lined up let me tell ya. There's really nobody I'm quite intereseted in as of now. There's one candidate, but I just got out of a 5 year marraige and am not looking for anything right as of this moment. Of course some little weekend fun would be nice.

Hey man if your looking for a little "weekend fun" we got plenty of that covered in San Marcos maybe you need to make a trip down... if not san marcos there's always 6th street with sluts galore.

LMAO!!! **** BG you found me out..... now I have to track you down and terminate ya. C'mon bro I know you have an inner fear of ceiling fans as much as I do.

Needtobeswoled.... thanks for the offer bro, but I'm not looking for anything like that right now. Just focusing on my kids and my training.

[QUOTE=ripsidWith me and the wife trying to have a baby, I keep trying to do it the ways the say to have a boy and she's like no we gotta do it like this so we have a girl. It's a battle of wits and wills....???gee I wonder who's gonna win that???

SID[/QUOTE]
    So what are ya gonna name "her"?

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    gotta love a gear journal focused on the lil' lady u survive those deads man?

I survived... Had an awesome back workout... except someone had to call me and throw me off my rhythm. I won't mention any names... *cough* kc *cough*

I survived... Had an awesome back workout... except someone had to call me and throw me off my rhythm. I won't mention any names... *cough* kc *cough*
    whats wrong BT?...you coming down with test flu or something?...

Na Mass... just had something in my throat.

Anyways... 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my right tricep... painless and easy.

My weight is up a total of about 25-26 lbs and yesterday was the beginning of just week 4. Back workout went great, my strength isslowly coming back to me now. I have shoulders tonight and am looking forward to it. 6 pack is also starting to show through again..... veins popping out in my chest, shoulders, quads, hams, calves and arms quite nicely. My boys still haven't sucked up yet... but I know everything's working.. sex drive through the roof, gains are steadily coming to. Well goota go for now boy's and girls.

Na Mass... just had something in my throat.
    T, what was his name???? Sorry had the shot and had to take it!!!!

Oh all I know is this.... I'm gonna do my damdest to NOT have a nother daughter! I HAVE 2 AND THAT'S ENOUGH ULCER FOR ME TO WORRY ABOUT!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    T, what was his name???? Sorry had the shot and had to take it!!!!

Oh all I know is this.... I'm gonna do my damdest to NOT have a nother daughter! I HAVE 2 AND THAT'S ENOUGH ULCER FOR ME TO WORRY ABOUT!

SID
    BASTARD!!!!! I curse you to have twin girls now!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha.......... ha!

Alright T, put some meat up on the thread.........give us the run down on what your back routine looks like. Of course that is if you don't mind.

As for the call in the middle of a workout............if it's a good looking woman (such as I am positive KC is) then you have to take the call. No harm no foul........you can always get back in the groove afterwards..........not to mention, depending on the type of conversation, you might be in a better mood and hit it even harder.........I'm talking about the weights you dirty minded bros. hahahahaha

Alright back routine is as follows (minus the weight)

Warm-up on stationary bike for 10 minutes
    Deadlifts
    3 war-up sets of 15 reps
    working sets reps (8,6,6,4,4)
    lat pulls 4 working sets of 8-10 reps
    cable rows 4 working sets of 8 reps
    bent over barbell rows 4 working sets of 8 reps
    back extensions 3 sets of 15 reps
    and sometimes I'll toss something else into the mix

As for kc....she's always bugging me... just kidding darlin.
    Last edited by BIG TEXAN; 12-02-2003 at 09:20 AM.

Alright back routine is as follows (minus the weight)

Warm-up on stationary bike for 10 minutes
    Deadlifts
    3 war-up sets of 15 reps
    working sets reps (8,6,6,4,4)
    lat pulls 4 working sets of 8-10 reps
    cable rows 4 working sets of 8 reps
    bent over barbell rows 4 working sets of 8 reps
    back extensions 3 sets of 15 reps
    and sometimes I'll toss something else into the mix
    As for kc....she's always bugging me... just kidding darlin.
    HEY BRO... could be worse... you could be getting AGRO CALLS from the future-ex! Nothing like them to piss in the old corn flakes!

I'm curious what kind of deads are you doing? I want to do them, but my back scares the hell out of me. One wrong move an POW! I'm Fooked for 2 months!
    I've also been starting with the bent rows 5 sets with 2 warmups. Trying to get my last set of about 270 for 6-8. How do you like it towards the end?

Oh and you know you gots nothing but my mad props! Kick it!

SID

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    look what you started :P

sorry chica.

Well last night I had shoulders and I had a kickass workout. My strength is really coming back to me now. Pumps are sticking with me throughout the day and several people here at work and at the gym have noticed my 20 pounds I've put on.

Today another 100mg prop, 100mg fina, 4 grams of trib..... all's good. Little to no acne, I have been getting easilly aggrivated, sex drive through the roof!!! Bloat... not much if any at all. So far so good boys and girls and still 12 weeks or so to go.

Bahhhhhh humbahg

Ok Scrooge.... what crawled up your fanny hole and died?

Man I woke up on the wrong side of the bed....but im felling better now.....

As big as you are.........there's room for another? I thought you slept on the floor. hahahaha

Mass. quit your **** whining and do what ya normally do........... post whore.

Mass. quit your **** whining and do what ya normally do........... post whore.
    MASS, bro I'm sorry your not in a good mood! I'm just stoked! Woke up me and the misses rehearsed the conception process in the shower and bathroom, I'm stoked for the whole bunch of my brothers!

T, my big bro, keep it up man! I'm cycling through you right now bro! and thanks for the help yesterday! YOU GOT MY NUMBER DON'T LOOSE IT
    Q-BALL! or I'll send Juggy or Mass over to whomp on your big ass!

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    YOU GOT MY NUMBER DON'T LOOSE IT
    Q-BALL! or I'll send Juggy or Mass over to whomp on your big ass!

SID
    Send Juggs.... Mass would need a step stool to reach my ass.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information