Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Send Juggs.... Mass would need a step stool to reach my ass.
    you're always wanting someone to touch your bum! hahahaha

mass junkie is offline banned
    Man I keep telling you im not gay BT...but thanks for asking...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ya'll sick sonsabitches!!!!! Jugg.... you and Mass can turn anything said into a sexual remark. What is it with you guys with gay remarks... I think ya'll been talking with Palme to much.

j/k

Ya'll sick sonsabitches!!!!! Jugg.... you and Mass can turn anything said into a sexual remark.
    j/k
    It's a gift. hahahahahaha

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Well last night I had shoulders and I had a kickass workout. My strength is really coming back to me now. Pumps are sticking with me throughout the day and several people here at work and at the gym have noticed my 20 pounds I've put on.

Today another 100mg prop, 100mg fina, 4 grams of trib..... all's good. Little to no acne, I have been getting easilly aggrivated, sex drive through the roof!!! Bloat... not much if any at all. So far so good boys and girls and still 12 weeks or so to go.
    The Fina f'ed me up with acne........... it's starting to clear up a bit but I started tanning again....... I hate going durring the winter too....... I get pretty dark and I have to answer the same q's over and over.... "Do you use a taning bed" I just want to kick their teeth in

Do you feel the tribulus is going to help?........... I'm pretty curious about it and may use it my next cycle if all works out with you.

Mudd, I feel like it's working. The boys had sucked up a bit before I got some and ever since I started with 3-4 grams a day they've dropped again. I've had several experienced amatuer bb'ers tell me that they use this method and have never been totally shut down when doing this so I'm going to see. These same individuals say becasue of doing this they have no need for PCT. Not to sure about all that but like I said I'm willing to try **** near anything once. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Sounds good to me.................. Yesterday my gf was making fun of my boys or should I say the lack of

I may try running some now into PCT..... but I will read up a bit to see what's the deal.... Thanks bro!

NO problem. I know for a fact tribulus works. I've used it before in large doses when I couldn't get ahold of anything for PCT and it works... takes just as long to recover as it does using clomid. But like I said you have to take large doses of it. Hell give it a try and see what ya think, couldn't hurt.

NO problem. I know for a fact tribulus works. I've used it before in large doses when I couldn't get ahold of anything for PCT and it works... takes just as long to recover as it does using clomid. But like I said you have to take large doses of it. Hell give it a try and see what ya think, couldn't hurt.
    True............. I think I will............ Fina makes recovery a little harder so tribulus alongh with clomid/nolva may help in the process. Like you said it can't hurt since it doesn't shut you down.

What brand are you using?

Ummmmmmm..... good question. LOL

Let me get to the casa after work and I'll post it tonight. Pretty sad when you take so much shyte you can't remember the brands of it.

Ummmmmmm..... good question. LOL

Let me get to the casa after work and I'll post it tonight. Pretty sad when you take so much shyte you can't remember the brands of it.
    Cool....... Thanks

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Cool....... Thanks
    Be quick!!!! I'm starting prep for Cycle 2! I only have like 3 months so hurry with the info!

SID

Oh ****!!! Sorry Mudd, I'll get that info about thr Trib tonight I swear, my boy wassick last night and I completely forgot. Ant trib will work just make sure it's pure.

Ok, today another 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my left calf... oh boy! I hit a nerve and **** near woke up the neighborhood with my girl like screams. Didn't make it to the gym last night because my boy was sick but I'll be there tonight. Still no visible sides except my moodiness. I may be adding on to this cycle, just not sure what. I'm getting a bonus at work and after buying x-mas presents will use the rest to by myself some goodies.

Oh ****!!! Sorry Mudd, I'll get that info about thr Trib tonight I swear, my boy wassick last night and I completely forgot. Ant trib will work just make sure it's pure.

Ok, today another 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my left calf... oh boy! I hit a nerve and **** near woke up the neighborhood with my girl like screams. Didn't make it to the gym last night because my boy was sick but I'll be there tonight. Still no visible sides except my moodiness. I may be adding on to this cycle, just not sure what. I'm getting a bonus at work and after buying x-mas presents will use the rest to by myself some goodies.
    WTF! What about us! No gifts for us! ****! Well, I'll take back all that gh I bought you!

Sick kids sucks bro! I know! Just go OD tonight bro!

SID

I got something for ya SID, but I can't send it in the mail. Yeah somethings going around and I took the kids with me to the gym the other night and now he's sick and she'll probably catch it in the next few days.

Forgot to mention.... shoulders, arms, legs and chest looks like a freakin road map.... VEINS everywhere!!!

I got something for ya SID, but I can't send it in the mail. Yeah somethings going around and I took the kids with me to the gym the other night and now he's sick and she'll probably catch it in the next few days.

Forgot to mention.... shoulders, arms, legs and chest looks like a freakin road map.... VEINS everywhere!!!
    So your saying your Big Bald and Veiny?????? Sounds like.....

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    So your saying your Big Bald and Veiny?????? Sounds like.....

SID
    LMAO!!!!! You son of a b....!!!! I never said I wasn't a dick.

No problem............ I'm off from the gym tonight so I will be hitting the supp store........ Is 4g of Trib what you would need to take at your weight? Will I need less or the same?

I would take 3-4 grams and just see what works for you, honestly. I was told 3 but decided to do 4 grams just to be safe.

LMAO!!!!! You son of a b....!!!! I never said I wasn't a dick.
    At least your honest! Gotta keep you on your toes bro!

Mud check your email bro!

SID

Well missed the gym again last night. My little boy's been sick so... daddy duties. Grandma promised to watch him tonight though so I can go lift.

Weight... not sure, I haven't weighed myself in a few days. Sides.... none to speak of.

This morning another 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my right clave. More to come folks... keep reading

Well missed the gym again last night. My little boy's been sick so... daddy duties. Grandma promised to watch him tonight though so I can go lift.

Weight... not sure, I haven't weighed myself in a few days. Sides.... none to speak of.

This morning another 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my right clave. More to come folks... keep reading
    I picked up the tribulus last night and started it today........... It's from Biotest. Hopefully it will help.

That sucks about your son....... hopefully you will be able to hit it tonight.

That's a good brand, I've used it in the past with pretty good results. What can ya do when a bug's going around, I just hope I don't get it. Oh I'll be hitting the gym all weekend, I got a few backup babysitters if need be.

Sorry to hear about your son....you know if its not one thing...its another.....get in there and kill s h i t tonight......you woman!!!......hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Sorry to hear about your son....you know if its not one thing...its another.....get in there and kill s h i t tonight......you woman!!!......hahaha
    Well if I'm a woman, than my clit is still bigger than your penius.

Well if I'm a woman, than my clit is still bigger than your penius.
    sorry bro....I dont have a penius...

LMAO!!! Ya know what I mean.... **** you!!!

sorry bro....I dont have a penius...
    And you don't have a penis either! Penius, penis, peeker whatever you want to call it..................sorry to hear you don't have one (not really, just didn't want to hurt your feelings). hahahahahaha

Come to think of it..............you should ask Jason to let you into the female forum. hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    And you don't have a penis either! Penius, penis, peeker whatever you want to call it..................sorry to hear you don't have one (not really, just didn't want to hurt your feelings). hahahahahaha

Come to think of it..............you should ask Jason to let you into the female forum. hahahahahaha
    Id love to have access to the female forum...but Jason wont give it to me...

Mass + women = restraining order. Hahahahahahaha!!! When will he learn that they don't want to touch it. Hahahahahaha!

Mass + women = restraining order. Hahahahahahaha!!! When will he learn that they don't want to touch it. Hahahahahaha!
    they keep telling me that its the cutest little thing....I figured that they just wanted to touch it...

they keep telling me that its the littlest thingD
    Man clean your ears boy.... that's what they were really saying.

Man clean your ears boy.... that's what they were really saying.
    Hahahahahahahahaha..........ohhhh that was a good dig there.

PENIUS???? IS THAT LIKE PENIS GENIUS... so that would be a smartdick? or his real name is Dick Smart!

What ever! You guys just F*N kill me! No wonder I love hanging with you ladies!

Restraining order!... There is a term for that Mass... 'S-T-A-L-K-E-R"

SID

T I AIN'T YO BIATCH!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    sheesh..i had to cover my eyes and hide my ears!!!

kc.. don't be pulling that angel stunt with me again..

Anyways... I had a solid weekend of eating, working out and sleeping. I am excited to say I am back over the 230 pound mark. That's right boys and girls... 30 f'ing pounds since the 10th of November. My nipps are starting to itch and get sore so I upped the nolva to 80mg and will run it until they subside and I'll gradually drop it back down to 20mg ED

I did another 100mg prop, 100mg fina in my left delt... I must have some serious scar tissue there... I had to shove the pin in to break through the skin. Other than that all is going well. Post more later.

Glad to see the cycles going pretty good.......Hows the children? are they feeling better?

2ND what Mass said! How's the guppies? and deffinately glad to see your going strong (biatch!)! I'm really starting debate moving down to where you Fudge Lovers live! WE had snow this weekend and I'm GD sick of it already!
    Got any room for a bro and his fam? Hell, Mass let me live in your truck bro! that ****er has tv's and everything... I'll bring my ps2 too!

Keep kick ass T!!!!

SID

SID... c'mon down bro.... since the split I have some extra room.

Yeah, kids are feeling better. My boy broke out in hives over the weekend. No fever, no nothing, justy hives. I'm taking him to the docthis afternoon.

Thread Information