Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    The blowing up u guys talk about is that from bloating, i would stick with var, what comp. var we u runnin?

I was running Thai var at 30mg.

Well, I'm on day 9 of the DBOL and still not one single pound. I haven't seen anything and I'm beginning to get really pissed. I've upped the dose to 30mg the past several days and still nothing.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, I'm on day 9 of the DBOL and still not one single pound. I haven't seen anything and I'm beginning to get really pissed. I've upped the dose to 30mg the past several days and still nothing.
    Bro thats really hard to believe...........im not saying that your lieing of course......but I just finished taking it...and put on 15-16 pounds....and I felt it kick in about the 3rd or 4th day

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm begining to think your gear is bunk. How much cals/protien/water are you taking in?

King Test is offline Banned
    It's fake.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I would just be patient, it will kick in, how long have u been on agian?

Swellin Guest
    Hey BLT, look at the bright side...at least you don't have the dbol bloat, the back pumps, the kidney pumps, and the headaches.

Sorry bro.

How is everything else in your cycle going?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    I would just be patient, it will kick in, how long have u been on agian?

Well, Though I trust this guy 100% and he is recommended by MODS, I unfortunately am beginning to wonder. I've been on for 9 days and haven't gained any weight. I'm eating sooo much I can't take it. But even if I wasn't eating a TON, ****, I should still see something! Thats what pisses me off the most. First The VAR didn't do ****, so I traded it in. Now I haven't seen anything from the DBOL . ****, right about now, I'd be happy pissing blood just to know the **** was real.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well, Though I trust this guy 100% and he is recommended by MODS, I unfortunately am beginning to wonder. I've been on for 9 days and haven't gained any weight. I'm eating sooo much I can't take it. But even if I wasn't eating a TON, ****, I should still see something! Thats what pisses me off the most. First The VAR didn't do ****, so I traded it in. Now I haven't seen anything from the DBOL. ****, right about now, I'd be happy pissing blood just to know the **** was real.
    Maybe your AAS intolerant bro.......lmao

Well quick update. Left rotator hurts like hell, but last night I did decline and in 10 days, my max has gone up 25 pounds!!!! But, I was praying with an insane workout with my football buddy (almost 2 hours) I would have a sick pump. NOPE. I could probably pop 100mg and still see nothing. Well, back to the drawing board. I refuse to let my shoulder or the DBOL to get the best of me. NOWAY. I will make it happen!

BLT

Well, about 7 weeks in, and it's picture time. Almost close to where I was in week 16 of my last cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PHASE II - BLT is back, and it's going to be scary.-picture.jpg  

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You look great here bro..nice and physically fit..a look many would die for..

Honestly I'm starting to question your gear,by day 9-10 my strength from dbol went through the roof and body weight went way up,had a little bloat look.......hmmmm..looking at your pic once again,you don't look like your on gear...your strength is not up noticeably and no increase in body weight just leaves me to wonder........

Keep on kicking ass in the gym & I'll have my fingers crossed hoping something kicks in for you

Be Cool .....DB

Well, Actually when I started my cycle, I was under 150!!! The GH leaned me out sooo much, (and the fact that I wasn't able to lift), I was down to 146!!! Today I'm 161. I too, don't think the DBOL was any good. I trust my guy, but I think It was defintely underdosed.What I meant from not gaining weight, was I was around 158ish when I started the DBOL and I didn't gain one pound from that. But If I go back to week 1, I probably have gained close to 15 pounds!!! My lifts from day one have sky rocketed, but from the time I took the DBOL, Nada. I again am only on a low dose of TEST 350, but I have bumped it up to 500mg. So, in the coming weeks, I should explode!!!

I know I'm crazy and I know that DBOL is to jumpstart a cycle, I still think that after being in FL for 2 weeks, when I get back, I might get some more dbol from someone esle and try it. I will also be adding in some EQ in the next few weeks as well. I will hit 165-170. That is my goal. To me this cycle has just begun!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks bro!! you know what? I am feeling very happy lately!!! I think it's from the GH and the Test!! I feel like a million $$$$ 10 weeks from now, I hope to look sick!!!!

(oh yeah, I do love AS)
    OK I am talking to a HRT doctor... looks like I am going on HRT and Doctor is talking up HGH as it prevents testicle damage from too much long term testosterone , so now I am interested... is this good stuff? What does it do? You take it IM or sub-q? I've read IM is better so dont get lumps, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    OK I am talking to a HRT doctor... looks like I am going on HRT and Doctor is talking up HGH as it prevents testicle damage from too much long term testosterone, so now I am interested... is this good stuff? What does it do? You take it IM or sub-q? I've read IM is better so dont get lumps, etc

You definitely want to take it sub-q. I have never ever once gotten any of the red bumps. I've heard you get those bumps a lot from the chinese GH. I'm on Serostim and it works like a charm!!!!

Just got back from Ft. Lauderdale/Miami after 2 long weeks. I was only able to lift 2 days while there. I am glad to be back home and get my cycle back on track!

Swellin Guest
    Back from the party....it's time to go to work BLT!

Hell, I need a break...I need to go down there and party...on your credit cards of course.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Back from the party....it's time to go to work BLT!

Hell, I need a break...I need to go down there and party...on your credit cards of course.

Man, that trip broke me!!! 3 drinks will cost you over 50.00!!!! It sucked when it was my turn to buy a round. I was with guys there that had 8,000.00 tabs!

Swellin Guest
    It wouldn't take but one of those tabs to make me start washing dishes, scrubbing floors, cleaning toilets...selling crack. (Just kidding on the crack...I might have to do a dine and dash though.)

It wouldn't take but one of those tabs to make me start washing dishes, scrubbing floors, cleaning toilets...selling crack. (Just kidding on the crack...I might have to do a dine and dash though.)

I hear you bro!!! It amazes me how much money people blow!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm really disappointed in myself. I've been back from S. Beach for a week now and I've only lifted 2 days!!!! I am very pissed off. Today It's time for me to get back on track. That **** trip killed me! But, Next week I will be adding in either Deca or EQ to my cycle. I am not going to give in to laziness. I intend to get big and thats what I'm going to do!

It's time to once again take the screw out and get mental.

Swellin Guest
    Well, in that case...food luck. I know what you mean about getting mad when you don't do it right.
    I get mad at night, when I realize that I have not eaten nearly enough that day.

Well, in that case...food luck. I know what you mean about getting mad when you don't do it right.
    I get mad at night, when I realize that I have not eaten nearly enough that day.

Yeah, right after work, I'm pickup up a ton of Protein to get my ass back in the swing of things. I have gained a couple of more pounds so I'm not doing that bad. I just need to be focused 150%

so what's up bro??You back on track??Let's hear what's cookin'

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    so what's up bro??You back on track??Let's hear what's cookin'

DB

I'm doing good!! This week I have been a lot more focused and my workouts have been good. My lifts have gone up another 10 pounds or so. I am going to be adding the EQ in my cycle next week.

Anyway, I'm really disappointed in myself. I've been back from S. Beach for a week now and I've only lifted 2 days!!!! I am very pissed off. Today It's time for me to get back on track. That **** trip killed me! But, Next week I will be adding in either Deca or EQ to my cycle. I am not going to give in to laziness. I intend to get big and thats what I'm going to do!

It's time to once again take the screw out and get mental.
    Wow, you seem to be lengthening and lengthening your cycle. You are on HRT and is the doc getting your blood drawn every 3 months? Your supplimentation must be screwing up the results your doctor is trying to get or maybe your doc isnt very versed on HRT and doesnt know what he is doing or looking for?

My doc lectured me thoroughly that if you go on never ending HRT, then never get tempted to suppliment it because he said basically, smaller guys handle the roids not as well as the bigger guys. Can go couple years excited and happy with muscularity developing but then hit 40's and watch health start colapsing all over the place because of overuse of high doses of steroids . Heart trouble, oversized organs, complications because of the oversized internal organs. I was told at HRT managed dozes, will still growth muscles and shrink fat but not as fast as high dose rate but in year end, gains can be quite good. SO I dont know, hate to see you think being on HRT means you can go on a year round high dose steroid fest, switching from EQ to Deca, to this and that or stack 4 or 5 of them at a time... you have no problem with never going OFF cycle, that is until liver values come back too strong, then the doctor is required by federal law to take you off everything. In meantime overused roids to the point that you will never produce another drop of testosterone on your own again. I mean its to you, myself I would like to collect a few social security checks before I check out of this world, but if you are fine with the "die young but I was **** good looking while I was here type" attitude then do what you want.

Bro Ntpadude has a few strong points.my concern is your changing compounds to much,your crash could be horrible,actually today my doc told me to end my cycle sunday because my bp is out of control..160/110..I attribute it to the prop,but 16wks was a good run and my crash won't be so bad,all the long esters are out of my system now.Yes it's a sad day for DA Bull

just be safe and stick to your original plan,you should look into hcg they way your going.Don't want to see you fawk yourself up bro i like you to much

DB

Guys, Nothing has changed with my cycle, accept I tried the dbol instead of Anavar because I got nothing from the Anavar. I always planned on a 20 week cycle, but NOT AT SUCH HIGH DOSES!! If you look at my cycle, I was adding EQ in there in week 8, so It's not like I'm doing 20 weeks of EQ. Also, I've stated that around week 15, I will be lowering my doses considerably, and eventually I will only be running my HRT thearpy which is 200mg E2W. I'm almost the same cycle I did for my first which was 16 weeks and I also was running Winstrol . MY PCT was perfect and my blood work and BP was perfect as well. I see my Dr. every 2 weeks. I only mentioned taking the Deca because of my shoulder problem thats it.

I do however appreciate your concern. As everyone knows on the board, I'm a HUGE advocate of low dose cycles. My health means a lot more to me than injecting oil into my muscle..

Oh yeah, I just added to my signature that I will be lowering the doses so knowone will be confused.

Peace,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-15-2004 at 03:29 PM.

Also though my cycle says 400/500mg of Test, I have yet to shoot over 400. I don't think It will go higher. I need to correct that as well

Guys, Nothing has changed with my cycle, accept I tried the dbol instead of Anavar because I got nothing from the Anavar. I always planned on a 20 week cycle, but NOT AT SUCH HIGH DOSES!! If you look at my cycle, I was adding EQ in there in week 8, so It's not like I'm doing 20 weeks of EQ. Also, I've stated that around week 15, I will be lowering my doses considerably, and eventually I will only be running my HRT thearpy which is 200mg E2W. I'm almost the same cycle I did for my first which was 16 weeks and I also was running Winstrol . MY PCT was perfect and my blood work and BP was perfect as well. I see my Dr. every 2 weeks. I only mentioned taking the Deca because of my shoulder problem thats it.

I do however appreciate your concern. As everyone knows on the board, I'm a HUGE advocate of low dose cycles. My health means a lot more to me than injecting oil into my muscle..

Oh yeah, I just added to my signature that I will be lowering the doses so knowone will be confused.

Peace,

BLT
    My doc seems to think 200 mg and over of testosterone is the point of high dose because 100 mg a week will slam most dudes right up to the top of normal for an 18 year old normally developed boy. Excessive amounts over 125 mg dont hurt so bad on short 2 month cycles but on 4th month and after cause enlarging of heart and organs similar to growth hormone , you are doing both and probably sure to get the enlarging organs. My doc seems to think it the longevity that does the damage, so 3 or 4 months of 500 mg testosterone a week does more damage then 2 months of 1000 mg testosterone. 20 weeks sounds like your fitting the 4 month profile the doc described.

Anyways never mind my ramblings... I am on PCT and feel like I have PMS, hehehe. I have zero testosterone, I am all juiced up on clomid so this **** stuff has turned me into a bitching old lady... God I hate PCT... I am wondering why I decided to go into PCT except my wife told my mom by accident that I have been doing steroids and the **** hit the fan and all the bitching by the family, oh you are going to die early because of steroids.... My mom's husband BTW did steroids in the 1980's... last year he came down with diebetes and blames his past steroid use on it and also is a pharmacist so maybe he knows what he is talking about. So anyways I wimped out then to keep hearing the bitching. Its good anyways, got the nutz recovering from shrinkage and returning to normal and it really isnt all that bad I guess.

No flame here bro,i just saw in another thread you were thinking about prop,that's why i brought it up..it's all love bro.....i'm pissed i have to cut short but health first and i did a real heavy cycle also...and will do it again.hahahahahahaha.yeah i'm nutz

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    No flame here bro,i just saw in another thread you were thinking about prop,that's why i brought it up..it's all love bro.....i'm pissed i have to cut short but health first and i did a real heavy cycle also...and will do it again.hahahahahahaha.yeah i'm nutz
    Whats all this LOVE stuff. Hahaha are you crashing on zero testosterone too? I quit the cypionate 12 days ago so my active life of the cyp expired 2 days ago so this should have me sitting with absolutely NO testosterone in my body right now... I am fighting myself from going and loading up a pin and shoot in some relief ( am still sitting on my script in hiding). **** now I can understand what people say about getting all emotional on clomid... **** stuff is about as nasty tasting as they ever made, the liquid clomid but here is a trick. Dont put the drops straight on tongue. It makes your tongue numb and burns... if you drop the drops in 1/2 pint of water then swig that down its still nasty but no after taste or numb tongue afterwards. I got a strange headache right now... I heard a plane fly over and I thought I would like to cry for some reason... this **** emotional ship from clomid is some serious junk!

Whats all this LOVE stuff. Hahaha are you crashing on zero testosterone too? I quit the cypionate 12 days ago so my active life of the cyp expired 2 days ago so this should have me sitting with absolutely NO testosterone in my body right now... I am fighting myself from going and loading up a pin and shoot in some relief ( am still sitting on my script in hiding). **** now I can understand what people say about getting all emotional on clomid... **** stuff is about as nasty tasting as they ever made, the liquid clomid but here is a trick. Dont put the drops straight on tongue. It makes your tongue numb and burns... if you drop the drops in 1/2 pint of water then swig that down its still nasty but no after taste or numb tongue afterwards. I got a strange headache right now... I heard a plane fly over and I thought I would like to cry for some reason... this **** emotional ship from clomid is some serious junk!
    No bro,Im still on 100mgs prop til sunday,then wednes all h!ll breaks loose

Well, bro, to be honest, your rambling is worth listening to. I think not only myself, but everyone should read that. Sometimes I think we all tend to think we are indestructable! Hearing that, I will NOT EVER go over 500mg. That freaked me out!!! Unfortunatley, my Dr. knows **** about HRT. Hell, I know more than he does. and I do NOT think I will be getting blood work done every 3 months if it were up to him, but I know I will have it done.

I do know that I will be on HRT probably forever. My levels have always been extremely low to the point where I felt like ****. Test makes me feel wonderful!!!!!!

But again, I know my health and safety is very important to me!!!! Thanks for your insight!!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-15-2004 at 05:04 PM.

When I took CLOMID, I felt amazing...It was strange? I didn't get depressed or emotional and I did a 16 week cycle!!!! Though as most people know, I had to quit on the 18th day do to some crazy light effects I got on Clomid. Freaked me out. The trails were insane.

Well, bro, to be honest, your rambling is worth listening to. I think not only myself, but everyone should read that. Sometimes I think we all tend to think we are indestructable! Hearing that, I will NOT EVER go over 500mg. That freaked me out!!! Unfortunatley, my Dr. knows **** about HRT. Hell, I know more than he does. and I do NOT think I will be getting blood work done every 3 months if it were up to him, but I know I will have it done.

I do know that I will be on HRT probably forever. My levels have always been extremely low to the point where I felt like ****. Test makes me feel wonderful!!!!!!

But again, I know my health and safety is very important to me!!!! Thanks for your insight!!!!!
    Probably a good idea, becuase if you were only doing 100 to maybe 200 mg week of testosterone , you might have an improving cholesterol picture, but any higher like you are really doing, like 300 and 400 mg and more of testosterone start making your cholesterol picture bad and getting worst. Well if you dont stop and check on it, how do you know its not going thru the roof? My neighbor was on HRT for a few years, he had some sublingual testosterone he put under tongue, well didnt get blood check fro couple years, doctor told him no renewal of script without blood test, so he got the blood test - came back with excessive estrogen just short of what would cause gyno, but his cholesterol was 780!!! Which his doctor said, **** your blood must be pure butter, better not put your blood in fridge or else the greese will solidify on top! Doc took him off the testosterone and within 2 months it was back down to 170 with no other modification of diet or scripts for lipitor, etc.

Also another thing is you know excessive estrogen can cause gall stones in your gall bladder. If this thing ever gets blocked by a stone, you MUST get an operation and have the gall bladder removed. Well Clomid and Nolva do not protect you from estrogen's formation of gall stones, only a true estrogen inhibitor like arimidex and other aromatise inhibitors reduce your chance of gall stones. High estrogen from steroid cycles makes your chance of getting gall stones something like 10,000% more likely. This requires invasive surgery to near your liver to remove the gall bladder. Just things to think about when doing what we are doing with these roids.

Cycle update:

Lifts are going up weekly. I am about to add some EQ. I need to still EAT more, but I'm up almost 18 pounds!!! Shoulder is still giving me trouble.

Swellin Guest
    If you need to eat more, and you are adding EQ....that looks like it should do the trick.

You have gained 18 pounds while partying and not hitting the gym...fantastic. I have been grinding like a mad man and only have 15 pounds to show for it.

Nice work.

If you need to eat more, and you are adding EQ....that looks like it should do the trick.

You have gained 18 pounds while partying and not hitting the gym...fantastic. I have been grinding like a mad man and only have 15 pounds to show for it.

Nice work.

Yeah, the 2 weeks in Miami did slow me down, but I'm pretty much back on track. If this shoulder of mine would only quit giving me issues. It's really bad.
    I will post a pic real soon. I also just got 3 more months of GH. So, It looks like I will be on GH for a year!!!!

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i can not believe the difference between your first and last pic.. i came on the board around the time you did, and remember some of the threads and posts you put up-- youve made some remarkable progress...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information