Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    g src="images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smilie" class="inlineimg" /> Next time, I am going to jump start with PROP and some VAR and since I never got to throw in the EQ, I will be adding that as well.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Oh TELL me about Prop and Var!

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Oh TELL me about Prop and Var!
    I know, your the king of both of them!!! I just figure I need to get back in the game as fast as can. It's starting to get old waiting for the Enan to kick in. but then again, I still will be receiving shots from my dr.

I already miss sticking myself....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Sorry to see you had to stop brotha....but we all know it was the right decision.Get your shoulder healed up and don't be in such a rush to start the next cycle.

Al the best.

DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sorry to see you had to stop brotha....but we all know it was the right decision.Get your shoulder healed up and don't be in such a rush to start the next cycle.

Al the best.

DB
    Thanks bro!!! A big thanks to you for EVERYTHING!!! I can't thank you enough. I defnitely won't rush it. If my shoulder feels good in MAY/June, I might start up again as long as all my blood work comes back OK.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I know, your the king of both of them!!! I just figure I need to get back in the game as fast as can. It's starting to get old waiting for the Enan to kick in. but then again, I still will be receiving shots from my dr.

I already miss sticking myself....
    Well, I don't think I'm the king of Prop and Var, it's just that after ten weeks I'm glad to be off the stuff. If you have any Qs about them, feel free to PM me any time!

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Well, I don't think I'm the king of Prop and Var, it's just that after ten weeks I'm glad to be off the stuff. If you have any Qs about them, feel free to PM me any time!
    I'm definitely going to have some PROP questions for you!!!!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** BLT, sorry to hear about the shoulder bro....u are doing the right thing by stopping and letting it heal....u don't want it to get so bad it effects u the rest of your life. Try doing some very light rehab work during your time away from the weights, but I see no reason u can't still do the lower body work outs. Also another think I read awhile back was to work the oppisite limb(in your case shoulder), something about doing that helps speed up recovery to the injuried side....just an idea.

Your pics look **** good bro......the chest and traps are popping out good...and yes sir, 20 lbs is a good gain.....hope u keep most of it.

Good luck with your shoulder and let us know how things are going with it.

Swellin Guest
    BLT, this shoulder thing is chronic. If you opt to stay away from the surgery.....stay away from the gym, too. It will take time. Go the PT route. Stay away from working anything upper body for 2-3 months and let the thing get better. Talking about a cycle again in May/June...is simply going to put you right back where you are now. If you take time off...take enough to get it right.
    You took 4 months off last time, and the shoulder problem came back. I hated my surgery! I hated the down time! I hated the rehab! I hated the sloppy SOB I saw in the mirror!
    Now, I am glad I had it done. There is no way my shoulder could have survived this cycle otherwise. I know you don't want to be out for a year, but weigh the thought of being out for a year vs. continued trouble and lack of productivity until you do something about it. In the end, it boils down to the lesser of the two evils. I don't ever want to go through it again...but I am glad I did it once.

Take time off and get some perspective. Come back and give it hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    BLT, this shoulder thing is chronic. If you opt to stay away from the surgery.....stay away from the gym, too. It will take time. Go the PT route. Stay away from working anything upper body for 2-3 months and let the thing get better. Talking about a cycle again in May/June...is simply going to put you right back where you are now. If you take time off...take enough to get it right.
    You took 4 months off last time, and the shoulder problem came back. I hated my surgery! I hated the down time! I hated the rehab! I hated the sloppy SOB I saw in the mirror!
    Now, I am glad I had it done. There is no way my shoulder could have survived this cycle otherwise. I know you don't want to be out for a year, but weigh the thought of being out for a year vs. continued trouble and lack of productivity until you do something about it. In the end, it boils down to the lesser of the two evils. I don't ever want to go through it again...but I am glad I did it once.

Take time off and get some perspective. Come back and give it hell.
    I know it's gotta be hard to bail since you had such big expectations but
    wow, if you ask me, that's REALLY good advice!!

- GAL -->

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Got to let the body recup bro, we all hate set backs more than anything.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Thinking about maybe throwing in some deca next go 'round to aid with the shoulder?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information