Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Thanks mud and t for the info...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro!!!! Best of luck to you and your newly found hobby!!! Our cycles are only a week or so apart. I will follow your progress

If you need anything, please let me know!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Congrats bro!!!! Best of luck to you and your newly found hobby!!! Our cycles are only a week or so apart. I will follow your progress

If you need anything, please let me know!!!!
    Yeah bro about half way through my cycle can you send me one of them chicks in your avatar......I wanna smack that ass a bit...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Yeah bro about half way through my cycle can you send me one of them chicks in your avatar......I wanna smack that ass a bit...
    Consider it done. I am going to try and make my flight reservations for South beach for New years. You might have to send the little lady on a vacation!!!!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    hehe I see this thread reaching 10 pages... easily... but it sounds like your pumped mass... just keep the attitude.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe I see this thread reaching 10 pages... easily... but it sounds like your pumped mass... just keep the attitude.
    With your help it will............hehe.

Mass def watch the bp bro.........u gonna need more then one chick mid-cycle.....I'll try to send ya some farm animals.......fedx if I can .....or just check with da bull and see if he's finished with that goat yet......

So the 2nd day has come to an end.......your attitude is jacked right now.....def feed from that........hell just reading all my bros on there cycles has my workouts jacked up some.......damn I'm getting ready to start mine, but I'm gonna control myself and wait to start as planned.

Buylongterm, Come on down bro...by that time we'll both be looking pretty jacked!!!

Big ol,...hell yeah bro im pumped!!!

Bornbad, yeah I know to watch the Bp...we talked about that previously. and as for the Goats let Dabull keep em....ill be happy with buylongterms women ....and bro your day will be here before you know it...be patient...by the time you start ill be ending...

Day 2 I'm having a hard time shoveling in all that food but so far so good....Yesterdays workout was pretty good...I threw in some sdl's just to switch it up a bit...and I can tell that my back is going to be sore. Did some heavy t-bar rows, Pullups, Seated pulley rows and lat pull downs all in all it was a very intense workout. Day 2 was def better than day 1......

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ahhhhhhh first cycles....... I here ya about all the food but soon it will not even phase you anymore...... you will just be tired of it. I hate bulking

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Ahhhhhhh first cycles....... I here ya about all the food but soon it will not even phase you anymore...... you will just be tired of it. I hate bulking
    Well I have not bulked on a cycle........but so far for me low carbs are kickin my ass....guess I'll find out about hating bulkin in the near future.

Mass glad things are going good so far......even if it has only been 2 days.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    BULKING SUCKS>>>>>PLAIN AND SIMPLE...lol...DB

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Day 2 I'm having a hard time shoveling in all that food but so far so good....Yesterdays workout was pretty good...I threw in some sdl's just to switch it up a bit...and I can tell that my back is going to be sore. Did some heavy t-bar rows, Pullups, Seated pulley rows and lat pull downs all in all it was a very intense workout. Day 2 was def better than day 1......
    Yea I was good to go with the heavy eating the first few weeks, the workouts and injections I can do but man the eating like a obese 400 lb man is hard to stay on after a month and half... especially I think anti-e's that you eventually have to start, seem to inhibit appetite on their own and I suspect constipate you with the help of whey. The biggest problem as you go approach cycle's final weeks is clearing out yesterday's food from your gut to make room for more, otherwise you just feel all full and bloated all the time, even first thing in the morning before breakfast!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bulking sucks!?!?!?.......I never want o hear such bad words ever again. Bulking is a piece of cake (mmmmm cake). However cutting..............now that sucks. No bread, taters, rice, pasta, and 1000 other things you can't have.

I'd stay here and talk but I'm off to.............well.................not eat anything with flavor. hahahaha

DAY 3 Everything still going as planned....im eating as clean as ever...Still feel tight all over which is a great feeling..im trying mentally to push myself ever so harder in the gym...the only bad thing that i have to say is that my workout partner sort of ditched me for a little while to work on a money making venture....im a little dissapointed because he knows how important this is to me but oh well i'm not gonna let this stop me one bit. he promises to try and go today for bi's and tri's..so we'll see.....

Mentally I feel great....I worked out legs last night which i have to say isnt my favorite bodypart to work...but I actually enjoyed it last night...which is great and my legs still feel (unstable)....its a great feeling isnt it......

Also I took my second shot of the week of test.....even easier than the 1st minus the shaking......my only question is why did i wait so long to start?
    Well I hope you guys all have a wonderful day.......and get swole

It's true the anti's can suppress appetite,fighting that problem here and there,and all the water from the dbol doesn't help either.All looks good.Keep it up,off to do arms shortly,will post later if I can write .All the best...DB

hey mass did you follow the workout I posted for you? PM me your routine and weight and crap... my minds a brewin!!!!

Just got back from the gym......and all I have to say is.....Damn .....The pumps I got were insane.....I love this stuff.....man o man......I cant believe I still have 9 more weeks of this stuff.........

was the pumps from the d-bol???

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    was the pumps from the d-bol???
    Has to be......its way to early for the test to kick in......

Has to be......its way to early for the test to kick in......
    Kidney pumps will kick in shortly,beware!!!

Day 4 Very good day like I said....I took another shot.....which went off without a hitch.. been eating like crazy..seems to be getting easier to shovel all the food in......diet is still in check and my workout for the day was very good......as my last post stated I had awesome muscle pumps....and my workouts are getting more intense by the day .....

Day 4 Very good day like I said....I took another shot.....which went off without a hitch.. been eating like crazy..seems to be getting easier to shovel all the food in......diet is still in check and my workout for the day was very good......as my last post stated I had awesome muscle pumps....and my workouts are getting more intense by the day .....
    Any back pumps yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Any back pumps yet?
    really hard to tell.......when im sitting at the comp all day i cant tell if its back pumps im getting or some aching due to bad posture.........is it definite that I will get em.......

really hard to tell.......when im sitting at the comp all day i cant tell if its back pumps im getting or some aching due to bad posture.........is it definite that I will get em.......
    When training I mean,as in kidney pains

When training I mean,as in kidney pains
    nothing bro....what causes that?

This is what I like to hear.........see that is what I'm after when I start my gear......but if my workouts get more intense than today(bis/tris) then we might start losing members........o well that will suck for them........Mass everything sstill sounds good.........hey bro let us know if sides start to kick in.....especially acne and kidney problems(since ya'll been talkin about that).

Mass I know this is just the end of your 1st week........but over all how would u rate your 1st wk. on gear?

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Mass I know this is just the end of your 1st week........but over all how would u rate your 1st wk. on gear?
    Honestly....this was the best 5 consecutive days in a row that ive ever had in the gym in my life.........I have nothing negative to say nor would I change anything to this point......put on 6 pounds so far and all my shirts feel a lil tighter everywhere....I really dont feel to bloated either......I cant say that ive felt any sides thus far...maybe a little cloudiness in the head were it felt like it may turn to a headache but never did......at those times it also feels like my sences may be a bit heightened...maybe im turing into spiderman...who the hell knows........but anyways...all in all....im happier than a dog with 2 dicks

Day5 my shoulders and trap workout was as intense as the rest of the weeks workouts...only difference I noticed was the pumps in my shoulders were so intense...I had to relax for a while to let it subside...im not complaining though....strength seems to have gone up slightly.......I cant wait for mondays chest workout......

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    This is what I like to hear.........see that is what I'm after when I start my gear......but if my workouts get more intense than today(bis/tris) then we might start losing members........o well that will suck for them........Mass everything sstill sounds good.........hey bro let us know if sides start to kick in.....especially acne and kidney problems(since ya'll been talkin about that).
    Man my acne kicked in right after my 8th week injection and damn this shit is itchy... skin is all dry too and these little shit acne can pepper you up like chicken pox...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Day5 my shoulders and trap workout was as intense as the rest of the weeks workouts...only difference I noticed was the pumps in my shoulders were so intense...I had to relax for a while to let it subside...im not complaining though....strength seems to have gone up slightly.......I cant wait for mondays chest workout......
    wait... your gonna complain soon those crazy pump can ruin a workout, especially lower back pumps, makes my back training impossible sometime

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    wait... your gonna complain soon those crazy pump can ruin a workout, especially lower back pumps, makes my back training impossible sometime
    Thats what I hear...

Honestly....this was the best 5 consecutive days in a row that ive ever had in the gym in my life.........I have nothing negative to say nor would I change anything to this point......put on 6 pounds so far and all my shirts feel a lil tighter everywhere....I really dont feel to bloated either......I cant say that ive felt any sides thus far...maybe a little cloudiness in the head were it felt like it may turn to a headache but never did......at those times it also feels like my sences may be a bit heightened...maybe im turing into spiderman...who the hell knows........but anyways...all in all....im happier than a dog with 2 dicks
    LMAO @ Spiderman

Days 6 & 7 Just chilled at my house the whole weekend resting and relaxing....nothing to report about.....my body was tired.

Day 8 the start of my second week and I took my 3rd shot.....no sweat at all!!....Do I even have to be up for them or can my wife just inject while im sleeping?..lol....Everything is still going smooth and my eating and training are still right on track im up a total of 7lbs so I guess thats pretty good...

Day 8 the start of my second week and I took my 3rd shot.....no sweat at all!!....Do I even have to be up for them or can my wife just inject while im sleeping?..lol....Everything is still going smooth and my eating and training are still right on track im up a total of 7lbs so I guess thats pretty good...
    Dbol should be kicking in good now,have your lifts gone up dramatically?You taking any anti's or waiting to see if sides appear?

Dbol should be kicking in good now,have your lifts gone up dramatically?You taking any anti's or waiting to see if sides appear?
    Yeah bro I am able to lift a little heavier on everything......yesterday was an awesome workout.....I was kind of freaked out actually....I didnt push it as much as I could of because of disbelief.......being this is my 1st cycle and all.........what im trying to say is....once your used to pushing a certain amount a weight for so long...I guess its psycholgicaly messes with your head..........

I havent taken anything yet.....waiting to see if i get any sides.....
    Last edited by mass junkie; 11-25-2003 at 03:37 PM.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Mass, bro you are making it really hard for me to keep from starting mine until after the new year! Man I am dieing to see those strength increases. I'm very happy to hear you are having a good run so far. Keep that positive attitude going bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Mass, bro you are making it really hard for me to keep from starting mine until after the new year! Man I am dieing to see those strength increases. I'm very happy to hear you are having a good run so far. Keep that positive attitude going bro.
    Jugg watch bro.....I have a feeling your gonna be feeling the same way I am right now.....about kicking yourself for not starting sooner.......Ill be finishing and you'll just be starting.........your gonna love it bro.....what did you decide to run and for how long?

Yeah bro I am able to lift a little heavier on everything......yesterday was an awesome workout.....I was kind of freaked out actually....I didnt push it as much as I could of because of disbelief.......being this is my 1st cycle and all.........what im trying to say is....once your used to pushing a certain amount a weight for so long...I guess its psycholgicaly messes with your head..........

I havent taken anything yet.....waiting to see if i get any sides.....
    It's good your taking it slow on the weights,gives your tendons a chance to strengthen,that's where I made my mistake this cycle,I pushed to the max every workout and now have some tendon problems.Your playing it smart.All the best....DB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information