Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Day 17 I decided to do shoulders instead of legs....I know bigol is gonna kill me......I just really felt like hitting shoulders so thats what I did......it was a great workout because im going heavier on everything seems like every single workout....After my workout Im so exhausted....I have hardly any energy for anything else....not even sex....
    Bro I like the way ya talk about the pumps from the dbol ........**** I wanna start my cycle........but I'm gonna wait it out.....it will be better for me if I wait........da bull said u would get lower back pumps........sounds like ya still kickin ass and takin names in the gym......but u need to keep the sex going

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    is it necessary to take as many d-bol pills on the weekend when not training...not complete cut off, but just slighty lower?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLad
    is it necessary to take as many d-bol pills on the weekend when not training...not complete cut off, but just slighty lower?
    yeah bro you have to take them every day even on the weekends...since they dont stay in your system for very long...

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Bro I like the way ya talk about the pumps from the dbol ........**** I wanna start my cycle........but I'm gonna wait it out.....it will be better for me if I wait........da bull said u would get lower back pumps........sounds like ya still kickin ass and takin names in the gym......but u need to keep the sex going
    yeah bro...and you have the same ones that I do...your gonna love em watch...........The back pumps arent that bad.......but you will notice that its sort of an uncomfortable feeling when it comes to working out........no sides what so ever........if I keep putting on weight like this.....im gonna gain about thirty pounds.......probaly not likely of course.........but its an awesome feeling to be putting on weight so easily after having to struggle for every single pound in the past...you know what I mean?

Day 18 took another injection in the delt.......no biggie...im getting used to this pin cushion thing...well yesterday I just went to the gym to hit forearms and calves.......diet is still on track....and I still hate eggs and am beginning to get sick of chicken.....and im only on the third week.....Gonna pig out on some steak tonight...and then go hit bis and tris....

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe **** mass your making me wanna JUICE!!!

so describe these pumps for me.... is it just like a normal pump but MORE intense?
    MORE intense?

dang...

i would go for MORE intense!!!
    the pump i got when im on D is so fuken hard, cant describe it you have to live it its feel like your muscle will burst!!!

yeah bro...and you have the same ones that I do...your gonna love em watch...........The back pumps arent that bad.......but you will notice that its sort of an uncomfortable feeling when it comes to working out........no sides what so ever........if I keep putting on weight like this.....im gonna gain about thirty pounds.......probaly not likely of course.........but its an awesome feeling to be putting on weight so easily after having to struggle for every single pound in the past...you know what I mean?
    Yes I know what u mean about busting your ass day in and day out to see such small gains......I def can't wait until cycle time....I'm so glad yours is going great.....well IMO u could increase 30lbs.....have ya measured to see how much growth ya got so far?

Yes I know what u mean about busting your ass day in and day out to see such small gains......I def can't wait until cycle time....I'm so glad yours is going great.....well IMO u could increase 30lbs.....have ya measured to see how much growth ya got so far?
    No I havent just yet....but I do know for sure that I am......just by the way my clothes are feeling tighter....and from what different people that I know and dont know have been saying......Im sure alot is water weight...and I do have some bloat...but im not really worried about it.....the strength gains alone are awesome in its self

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Watch your bf mass,you started on the heavy side so don't let the scale fool you bro

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Watch your bf mass,you started on the heavy side so don't let the scale fool you bro
    Yeah I know........im going to kick up the cardio once this cycle is done....

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    post man... or else ill think your slackin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You should be doing light cardio 3 x a wk now

Bump for an update.........Mass how's it going?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Come on big guy, we need an update. I've got a ton of HOTTIES coming down to South Beach, don't let me down!!!

Much success,

BLT

Sorry ive been so lax on the updates........everything is still going great...today is my last day of the dbol ....which I for one am sorry to see it go.......only problems I've had so far are the kidney pumps in result of the dbol.......Ive put a good 20-25 punds on my bench press and alot of the other compound movements......waiting for the test to kick in at any time now......im going to start throwing some light cardio in to help with the bloat as well as some nolva....I know Ive made some size gains in the 1st month....so far ive put on about 15 pounds.......im sure some fat some water...and hopefully some muscle.........I could not be any more thrilled with my cycle thus far.....and look forward to every workout in the gym with greater expectations from myself as the days go by

Swellin Guest
    Reading this almost makes me wish I had started with dbol . Sounds like it is going well for you bro. You said light cardio 3x week...what will you be doing?

Sorry ive been so lax on the updates........everything is still going great...today is my last day of the dbol....which I for one am sorry to see it go.......only problems I've had so far are the kidney pumps in result of the dbol.......Ive put a good 20-25 punds on my bench press and alot of the other compound movements......waiting for the test to kick in at any time now......im going to start throwing some light cardio in to help with the bloat as well as some nolva....I know Ive made some size gains in the 1st month....so far ive put on about 15 pounds.......im sure some fat some water...and hopefully some muscle.........I could not be any more thrilled with my cycle thus far.....and look forward to every workout in the gym with greater expectations from myself as the days go by
    Glad to hear you finally broke down and decided to add some lite cardio,this can only benefit you...........all else sounds good..keep pounding bro...DB

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Reading this almost makes me wish I had started with dbol. Sounds like it is going well for you bro. You said light cardio 3x week...what will you be doing?
    Either raquetball for about 45 minutes, basketball, Exercise bike, or stairmaster........I get bored with cardio pretty easily......but oh well gotta do it

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You might want to throw .25 to .5 of l-dex also to help with the bloat......... Drink tons of water too bro. I bloat real bad near the end of my cycles and it sucks.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Aremedex is def the way to go... Cardio sucks ass... I need to buy myself an elyptical machine, or a tradmill or something to put right in my living room infront of my bigscreen!!!! seriously have been thinkin about it...

**** ya already done with dbol .......sheez it seems like ya just started ya cycle.....glad everything is going go Mass.....U know it's killing me to start mine.....but I'm down 4lbs so far with diet alone.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Hey mass how are you doing buddy. I've been gone for a while. Glad to see you're finally on the sauce. I'm glad to see the d-bol is giving you good results as it did with me. The strength gains were insane. Keep it up and lift, eat, and sleep.

Glad to see ya made it back finazurp!!!

Yeah bornabd, im done with the dbol ......and cruising on test now.....I have about a good 7 weeks left to keep doing what im doing...I put on another couple of pounds.........I took a really good look at myself in the mirror today.....and have noticed some really good gains in my upper body.....everything is def thicker.......body fat needs to be worked on for sure......but im still not too concerend with it just yet....I started doing my cardio like I said I would.....even though I would like to be hard and shredded for the summer......I really wanna see what life is like on the other side of the spectrum so to speak.......but for now its all about straight bulking and strength gains......

Yeah, the test will hit u any day now... That first cycle is always the best its like having sex for 13 weeks straight for the first time... U ****IN VIRGIN... ..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, once the test kicks in, I swear you will never want to come off it!!!

Alright guys start of week 6 and everything is still going great...I was a little sick at the end of last week and over the weekend but it wasnt as bad as an all out flu.....and im felling about 95% as of now....i wanted to mention that im a full fledged needle junkie...let me explain.....I have some in laws at my house for x-mas and all....and i couldnt get my shot...because i dont want to be found out...blah blah....well anyways im sitting in the toys-r-us parking lot getting my shot beofe I go in to by xmas toys for all the little ones....well anyways I cant wait to hit the gym tonight.....oh and im up another 2lbs

Alright guys start of week 6 and everything is still going great...I was a little sick at the end of last week and over the weekend but it wasnt as bad as an all out flu.....and im felling about 95% as of now....i wanted to mention that im a full fledged needle junkie...let me explain.....I have some in laws at my house for x-mas and all....and i couldnt get my shot...because i dont want to be found out...blah blah....well anyways im sitting in the toys-r-us parking lot getting my shot beofe I go in to by xmas toys for all the little ones....well anyways I cant wait to hit the gym tonight.....oh and im up another 2lbs
    LMAO @ toys-r-us needle freak...........bust it up at the gym bro......is the diet still in check?........hows the bf?

LMAO @ toys-r-us needle freak...........bust it up at the gym bro......is the diet still in check?........hows the bf?
    its up there...I just started doing cardio as of last week so its gonna take some time.....but you know I aint worried about it to much

Well im glad that everything is goin good for u... To go with ur story about the toys r us parking lot.. I have shot my barber before out side of the barbershop because he is scared of pinz....

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Just like to congratulate you on your cycle MassJunkie. Good luck bro, I can't wait to see the results!!

Thanks Hoss!

Well im weighing in at exactly 230 as of today...guess that big ol christmas dinner helped out a little ...I will be hitting a new gym tonight...since they are open 24/7 its a porkys gym...I think one of our fellow AR members work out there as well Nailer.....Just because its christmas doesnt mean im missing my workout. .....Took a shot this morning...of course that was my best present today.....hahaha...ok guys just posting an update...and I hope you all had a great christmas...

Swellin Guest
    In the previous post, you mentioned not being too concerned about the BF right now...in this post you mention going to a new gym named Porky's.

That just struck me as being pretty funny.

Merry Christmas bro! I feel like we are clanking a couple of glasses in a toast (I too had a Christmas shot today).

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    In the previous post, you mentioned not being too concerned about the BF right now...in this post you mention going to a new gym named Porky's.

That just struck me as being pretty funny.

Merry Christmas bro! I feel like we are clanking a couple of glasses in a toast (I too had a Christmas shot today).
    Good catch bro....it does seem to fit me......Its a really good gym......I might consider changing to it.....good hard core rock and roll......and their dumbells go up to 200lbs.....I doubt that ill get that high this cycle....but I will next cycle thats for sure...

I wish our gym had some 200lb DB's ........not that I could do them, but it would be cool to know their there If I need them.......so ya going to Porky's Gym.......can ya get Bar-B-Que there also.hehehe
    Hey bro aren't ya finished running the dbol ?....if so can u tell a difference since ya came off?........test should def be kicked in good by now.......and your right don't worry to much about the bf right now....u can lose that later.......just keep an eye on the BP......keep us posted bro........now I gotta go grow.......I mean eat.

Looks like I have my 1st sign of acne on me...on my shoulders and back.....Yippee..........dont know why...but im happy

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like I have my 1st sign of acne on me...on my shoulders and back.....Yippee..........dont know why...but im happy
    it show that it work

Your way to happy about that. .........sounds like the test is working.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP. just looked at the pics you posted a few weeks back..we have very similar builds..its exciting 2 see a guy with similar dimentions cross over..gives me something 2 look forward 2 when i hop on myself..update the pics/diary, yo!im looking forward 2 seeing you at 230+!!

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    BUMP. just looked at the pics you posted a few weeks back..we have very similar builds..its exciting 2 see a guy with similar dimentions cross over..gives me something 2 look forward 2 when i hop on myself..update the pics/diary, yo!im looking forward 2 seeing you at 230+!!
    Coming from you bro I find that a great compliment.......

Coming from you bro I find that a great compliment.......
    U heard the man........where's the update?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information