Thread: Finally....

slamd097 is offline Banned

Finally....

al right bros...it is on...the first cycle.

just kinda curious, should I post every day or should I just do a diary and post it in a text format??

mass junkie is offline banned
    as many posts as possible bro......might as well make the most of it

Da Bull is offline Banned
    just curious slam,why such a low dose of test???

Sorry just caught this..Clomid should start at week 12 for you,and you run clen 2wks on 2wks off..ECA stack in between...All the best...DB

lmao...ok..ok...ill become the post whore...
    (i am not going to post diet, seem to take alot of time and a ton of space, I will say, it is solid...thanks to Big T, and a few others that posted thier diet and gave me more ideas.

Day 1:
    I have taken 2 pills of my d-bol @ 8:00 and will take another set at 12:00 and then again at 6:00 pm right before I work out.

the test eth will be injected at 12:00 and then again every 6th day.

Work out is as follows.

Monday:Chest, abs

Flat Bench: 5 sets-12, 10, 8, 6, 4
    incline flyes 3 sets 8-12
    decline flyes 3 sets 8-12
    db press (light killers)
    2 sets rep to failure

abs:

incline 4 sets at 20
    legs raises 4 sets 15-20

oops...thanks DB...i knew that, just didn't think that at the time of typing....sorry bros..

Clen is a two week on

also I saw that BLT got such great results on his run at a low dosage, and woth my receptor being new to AS. I thought I would give it a run. Besides, if I don't get the results I want, ill just up it to 500...

hey is it normal to want to rip some one head off while on d-bol?

Lmao, **** I love this stuff!!!

Ok bro,you need to do the Test every 4 days to keep your blood levels stable....say Mon & Thurs for example..Be cool ....DB

I appreciate all of the info DB...it is Bros like you that make this board tha place to be!!

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    hey is it normal to want to rip some one head off while on d-bol?

Lmao, **** I love this stuff!!!
    Your feeling the dbol already?......

oddley yup...I have always had a good response to everything I take. I am lucky that way.

whats your stats?

MasochistSS is offline New Member
    Good to see another AZ brother getting results

Where in AZ are you at, mang?

ok day two (with stats)

stats: 6'2"

265 lbs, 12% bf (did a heavy clen cycle before I did this one)
    18" arms
    I never did measure out my chest or anything else, but I will tonight.

tonights lovely work out is a hefty one.

Back:

Bent over Rows 4 sets 10-12 reps
    reverse flyes 4 sets 10-12 reps
    db rows 2 sets run until done....

Legs
    Squats 5 sets 8-10 reps
    leg extentions 3 sets8-10
    reverse extentions 3 sets 8-10
    (both sets of legs ext. are super sets.)
    calves 4 sets 8-10 reps

after that I pretty much crawl home.....

yesturday I popped my cherry, and did my first shot of test. Between the d-bol and the test, im an angry horney m/f. kinda weird being stuck between those two emotions. And yup, you bros were right, I would know when the stuff was active. I don't know if it was the AS, or just the mental of it all, but my work out was almost double the intensity, I didn't want to stop. I couldn't lift my arms after I was done, but I wanted more. I felt like the Fat kid at a candy shop.

also, is it normal to have little red bumps on your arms the day after you lift? I am wonder if I just didn't get these from my christmas tree....

Alright, more whoring it up!!!

As you can tell im feeling a little good. Yesterdays days work out was amazing!! I have never had such intensity and unlimited power!! I love this stuff!

I have gained 5 lbs in twpo days. How much is fat and water I have no idea. I will in a short time get a bf%. I also will finally be getting some pics posted. both with a before and a during.

tonight...shoulders tri's, I am dreading tomorrow. (legs) I know Big Ol's gonna love that...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I was very happy with 250mg of Test!!!! I'm doing 400mg this time around. It's to early to tell the difference. Best of luck! Try and post some pics!

always makes me feel good seeing BLT here...thanks for the pump BRO!!

day 4, wow, I can't believe it is here already. I Have already notice some gaines in my work out last night. The pumps are starting to last a little longer. My only complaint, how tired I am after I work out. when everything comes to an end and i cool off, i have that chinese diesease of dragon ass. makes it hard to wake up in the morning.

tonight: LEGS!!! I am expecting great results tonight.

next week i will have comparisons of weight gains.

also one other thing I would like to add..i need to ramp my dosage to d-bol. I was taking 2 pills 3 times a day...but I am not thinking about 1 pill wait a few hours and then take 1 and then take 2 and then 2. I have noticed that I get really light headed slamming my system real hard in the morning. By the after noon everything else is running awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    always makes me feel good seeing BLT here...thanks for the pump BRO!!

Glad to be here bro!!!! So, you are already seeing some results from the DBOL ? I am switching from VAR to dbol in the next few days!!

yup, I did ramp my daily dose. I found that when I hit it too hard in the morning, i would get pretty dizzy. IT was kinda funny. I actually got a real good work out yesturday. But i do need to let you know...eat and drink like a m/fer. I didn't eat enought and i got a little light headed. (yea i know, im a dumb ass)

today is just arms...that is it. just arms. I am seperating each body part and blasting it all pretty hard. I am probably going to just exercise on chest tomorrow, but for the most part I am going to take it easy and let my body heal. Also this week end I am going to get some pictures together for the group.

Weight is no at 278!!! I was weighted at the doc yesturday, had an appointment for a physical. 278!! h-e-l-l- yeah!!!! I asked him to just make sure everything esle was in check because of the "supplements" i was taking. I did tell him what was going on and oddley enough, he said I should expect some good results. He didn't condone what I was doing but he was pretty much supportive and asked if I had anything to help with gyno ect just to make sure I did everything corrrect. Nice to have even a doctor on your side.

My arms are now 18 cold and it looke like 18 and 3/8th's hot. I will do a full measure after my work out tonight and also have a full measurment done on my chest and legs...

Monday...geez long week end. I feel guilty about resting over the week end and not working out while on gear. I am going to start mixing things up.

Monday: chest and shoulders. I am going to iso my chest tonight, I want to start working on getting everything a little flatter and fuller. ( need to do more inclines, I lose the top half of my chest when i hit a double biceps pose)

I haven't felt any thing on the gyno side yet...kinda weird I haven't even seen anything yet. I guess I should be thankful.

I did get pics but I am going to re take them. I had to do it alone and they really didn't turn out all that great. so hopefully tonight or tomorrow night.

finally got a picture to work. It still isn't very good, but you can at least see size. There really is definition, the camera just sucked that bad. And it is probably the angle it was shot.

I have the same problem that BDTR has...something turned my face a funny color...lol

Today I am sore as hell. I worked out pretty f'in hard yesterday. I am seeing some huge gains. I wish that picture turned out, but i looks like everything is kicking in hard. My bench went up quite a bit. I couldn't believe that I was able to pound out 8 reps @ 235!!! I am on cloud 9 today!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally....-12-8-03-front-2.jpg  
    Last edited by slamd097; 12-09-2003 at 08:01 AM.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member

Congrats

Congrats bro, you seem to be making impressive gains. Keep on givener.

ok..I think the test is finally getting in to the system. I am finding my self a little horney lately. I Can't believe I was to sore to work out yesturday, I mean I was hurting bad. But everything feels real good today. I recieved a call form the doctors office. Seems my test levels are a little high, but they said I was probably going through a growth spurt. (kinda funny if the nurse only knew....)

I am looking forward to tonight, I am going to be blasting my biceps and my back like there is no tomorrow. My 50 mg's of d-bol is arrived today. These are the new ones that are out I guess. I still have a ton of the other ones, but i am going to have to look up and see if these things last 24 hours or if they are an 8 hour std.

I am eating like 10 meals a day now!! I have never eaten so much!!! I can't even help it. Feel like im back on the clen with a boost of everything. I Havd still had no sign of gyno, but I still am not taking any chances. I am thinking about also adding nolv all the way thru my pct.

Looking solid bro!!!! And I love when the TEST kicks in!!!!

Things are looking good bro....keep up the hard work.All the best....DB

Thanks for all the support Bro's. This week end is picture week end! Ill have my wife take the picture with a ton of poses so you can see the definition.

At this point the D-bol is making me look so round. My stomach looks like im pregnant...****

But the test on the other hand, well im just getting horney as hell and I want to screw anything with a vagina! (better be careful I don't do something I would regret!)

I didn't work out yesturday, My biceps were so **** sore it hurt like hell to pick up anything. But today I am totally fine! I can tell everything is working now becaue my sorness only lasts one day, which isn't bad considering I have changed my routine!

Tonight is killing time, chest iso's, and arms!

This week end was lousy!!!

I still got my work out in but I am retaining water like a camel...kinda sucks. 2 more weeks retaining water...I am going to blimp up! I guesss that is what the PCT is for. I Am thinkg about adding winnie after the d-bol is done, but I am affraid that i would lose everything the d-bol gave me. I guess Im just freaking out because the d-bol is giving me a lot of water weight!

I have noticed some huge gains, I am able to push up 240, now 10 times..looks like I am getting a good response from my body with this stuff. tonight, chest and shoulders...

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck bro

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like things are going good bro.......looking large in the pic.......keep up all the hard work........what did ya decide about the winny, u gonna add it or not?

Finally, nd mt apologies to the Bros. It has been a while. This season has been really busy, but I have been able to work out. With the exception of sunday and monday, so far so good. I am going to cut the d-bol a week early and start in on the winnie. 50 mg's a day, I will start with 2 pills and two before I work out and 1 after I work out. I found that when I hit the dosages to hard to early i have a real negative effect. I might switch those around to one starts the day and then 2 to finish.I will only be on this for 4 weeks. I have started supplementing with glucosamine. So I shouldn't feel the effects to bad. I have noticed a lot of hostility lately so I know that all of the d-bol worked really well. I am thinking that I am going to keep d-bol as one that I will always use. Sorry if I said anything Bro's to piss you off.

Right now, my weight is at 290, my bf% shot way up to almost 15...well I just should say 15. I am a little depressed about that, but this winnie should take care of that. And the clen in pct will final cut everything. I will do my best over the week end to get some pictures of my fat ass and get them posted.

Tonight looks to be the test of time on the d-bol, and the lack of it. I quit taking sunday to let it get out of the system before I start on the winnie. I bench and max out tonight. Lets see if I can beat 315!! Ya Hear That BDTR!!! I am shooting for your weights Bro!!

Latest and greatest update on the further adventures.

started the winnie. And yup even taking a tone of glucosamine, I am still hurting. I and seriously thinking about addind deca to the cycle to help with the joint and growth.

I am finally at a respectable weight. Max is now at 330!!! I tell ya it is awesome to push 6 plates and still have room over head. I really didn't feel totally exausted so I am wondering if I actually could get up 350. Gonna try again on friday.

I am actually squatting at the squat rack, finally put up 415. Thanks to Big Ol's leg routine I am seeing a ton of growth. And I am not really able to walk either. Thanks...i think.

the diet over the holiday was pretty frikkin lousy. Everyone had every thing I loved as food goes, so I was pretty much screwed. But things are back in swing.

I will know about the deca tonight if that is a rout I wat to go. I see a lot of the Bro's running it with the test eth. But I am going to check if that is a rout that I would want to go.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    So how goes everything.

What's up bro??How's things going??

geez, sorry it has been a while, I was out of town ect...I was able to train like a mother effer though, the Omni in Dallas had a very nice gym in the basement. My only problem was there wasn't enough weights...the machines only went to 250 and the dumb bells only went to 50 lbs..sucks...

another thing that sucks..most of my gear was found and taken. I have no test, no winnie, no d-bol...I am pissed beyond belief. So PCT has started 4 weeks early!!!!

I hate this...I know that the clen is working cause I get some pretty good head aches, and I have the shakes, But what is nice is that I haven't lost anything. Bros, always make sure you have your PCT...i am so freakin lucky that who ever jack my stuff didn't take anything else so I can run a proper PCT. I am fortunate on that one. But all in all, From what I was able to get was 50 lbs on bench, 90 on hack squats, and an easy 40 on curls, there are more, but these were the biggest. Over all arm size at final ended up being at 19" cold and 19 1/4" ! I am happy with those results. I will try and get my lousy camera to work and see that I can come up with. before I start my pct and after when all is ripped.

That sucks bro,I have no words to say how sorry I am for you...Who clipped your gear bro?At least you got some good gains on the cycle so look at the bright side.

peace

DB

ok..final entry. On pct and now all is as is should be. I will go back on cycle in about a month. I am going to add though deca , test eth, d-bol, and probably fina at the end...going through this cycle has taught me more then just reading. I would like to thank all of the BRO's at the board for helping me out with all of the questions I had.

Thread Information