Thread: WOA's DNP cycle

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

WOA's DNP cycle

hey guys, just thought id put up the events and odd happenings (hopefully none) of my dnp cycle that i started today at 2pm. some people know quite a bit about the stuff, some know some, some know little, some know none...so i figured i woud post this stuff for those who want to know more. ive used it before to pretty decent results, so this isnt my first time with it. my stats are 6'1" 225lbs 15-16% bf. ill be taking vit c (3gms/day), vit e (1200IU/day), magnesium (1200mg/day), calcium (1800mg/day), ala (600mg/day) and some milk thistle and cranberry extract. the last two just make me feel better mentally.*lol* let the burning commence.

*days 1-4 DNP 200mgs*
    *days 5-18 DNP 400mgs*

im already warm. 99.3...and im sweatin like a whore in church. im also fight off massive cravings for carbs. even candy...i hate candy, so this is significant. this shit is awesome though. although i do have a scratch/rash(?) on the upper part of my right arm. hopefully i got it when i was moving a washing machine earlier, hopefully. anyways, going to bed now before i start thinking too much about the heat.*lol* be back tomorrow.

day 2. sweated more than usual felt hot all over, but my forehead just felt clammy. body temp is staying around 99. eating more carbs that usual trying to get it up some. dont feel real bad yet. i know i cant stand being around any kind of heat very long. and that apparently wasnt any kind of rash on my arm...so that is good. might bump to 400 mg tomorrow, may not. depends on how i feel. anyways, im out like an overtime paycheck on a big batch of gear.

day 3 & 4. temp stayed at around 98.8 yesterday and not much higher today...kinda wondering whats going on. im sweating, just not really 'burning'. im bumpin it to 400mg tonight (a day early) at about 100am. im starting to get pissed as im not losing any weight and im eating about 2200cals/day with the split being about 50% carbs 35% protein 15%fat...im not sure whats wrong. i feel hot, just not really reflected in my body temperature though. hmmm. ill be back soon.

BDTR is offline Retired
    At 400mg dont expect anything spectacular in both heating up and weight loss. You will burn fat, but not as much. Although its much better to stay safe. I'm on my last couple days of my dnp cycle at a gram run for 20 days, ive been in absolute hell, way too dangerous at this dose and i can't workout.. You're better off running low doses. Good luck with the cycle, and stay safe.

a gram!!

damn bro, a gram?! thats definitely up there. are you using crystal or powder? im using powder and beginning to get a little pissed. the only time ive noticed my temperature up there a little is after i eat potatoes. i might bump to 600mg in a couple of days. i want this to work and so far im just getting more and more pissed. i also feel like i have a short fuse...any chance this is from the dnp ? i am just wondering as im not using anything else. i bumped to 400mg last night...not much difference. just sweatin like theres no tomorrow. no temperature change and no weight loss. but i think i may be retaining water as my socks are making circles around my lower leg area. anyways, be back later.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    bdtr runs the most insane cycles you'll ever see. it's awesome.

day 6

eureeka! finally some weight loss. 2lbs went somewhere. i didnt sleep at all last night and that was my second night at 400mg and today im bumping to 600mg. my temperature didnt get really high but i couldnt sleep for feeling so miserably hot. my hair stayed wet all night. only 11 days, left hopefully something significantly good will happen. things are looking up very much though.

day 7

i am starting to get very very pissed off. im taking in about 2200 cals/day. 50% carbs 35% protein 15% fat (if even that much)...and im not losing weight. im sweating, but my temperature isnt rising and this will be second day at 600mg. ive noticed myself being quite on edge while on this stuff also. seems to make my fuse a little shorter. of course maybe its the diet, or the fact that im getting only about 3 hours of sleep, if im lucky. me and my girl were eating dinner (steamed turkey and some steamed veggies) and she asked me 'do you want anymore, honey?' and i fuckin lost it...i said 'i cant take this fuckin shit anymore' and busted my plate against the wall. then i cussed some more and dumped the coffee table over and left. and i dont even know what the hell i was talking about when i said i can take this shit anymore.*lol* so i went and bought her some roses and stuff and apologized my ass off. i told her ive been under a lot of stress lately (big lie, as the only stress i have had is from the dnp not fucking working) and i just lost it. and i would try to keep it under control and im sorry that she had to see it. anyways guys, i guess its another day of cookin at 600 and not seein no results.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Two things....

1. At a gram a day, my temp never made it past 99 degrees but i felt like 1000 degrees and sweat like a pig. Thats how its supposed to do.

2. You're losing weight but retaining water, you'll see the results better when you come off for a couple days.

be safe.

hey bdtr
    bro were using powder or crystal??? and if you would, could you pm cause i would like to ask you about the guy i ordered this from. thx bro.

day 8

fuck me...i am miserable. im so fucking hot. unreal. i cant sleep. and i piss and shit a lot. i have to force myself to eat. i sleep with the windows up and it is in 30s here at night. i am refusing to step on a scale until i finish my other 10 days are up...well plus the 3-4 days after that to make sure the water is gone. i might bump to 800mg to see if i can stand it. im not sleeping anyways, so what the hell. we will see i guess. im gonna double the anti-oxidants and the ala. gone for now.

day 9

fuck fuck fuck. i am so hot. i cant sleep. i was lookin the mirror earlier and either i wanna see myself a little leaner or i am a little leaner. only 9 days left. i might bump to 800mg for a few of those days. anyone know the length of effectiveness for dnp ??? should you run like clen at 2 on and 2 off or can you run it straight through effectively? anyways. ive gotta take another shower. be back later.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont bump it to 800... Stay at 600.

DNP is effective in shorter burst IMO, when i ran it 20 days the weight loss slowed. I wont run it more than 2 weeks anymore. I used powder BTW, PM me any question yuo have, but I wont give out my DNP source, just not responsible of me.

i bumped to 800mg yesterday...didnt really feel any hotter. i noticed an increase of sweat though...gonna ride a couple of days at that and quit at day 15 instead of 18. im not going any higher than 800mg, im not crazy. i applaud your balls bdtr...its not that i think youre crazy, but that gram a day is actually more than that with the build up in your system and im not lookin to push the boundaries, just maximize results. but hats off to ya anyways. next time, ill might try the crystal...i hear its more potent (2 to 2.5 times) than powder so ya dont have to take as much. but anyways, still not stepping on the scale until the 3 of december when i know the water is gone. out for now.

hey guys, the dnp cycle is over. it ended yesterday and about 6 days early. So far I have lost about 10-11lbs. and im still holding a little bit of water. i will never ever try to go more than 2 weeks on dnp ever again. this has been hell and misery for me and anyone around me. thanksgiving day was miserable ****ass day with all that body heat in one room, i almost lost it. from now on...800mgs, for 7-9 days should accomplish just as much. those are my thoughts on it. at first, i didnt think it was working or that somehow my body was resistant to dnp, but it wasn't. for all those who decide to try it (not suggesting anyone try it at all because it is dangerous, just saying IF), give it time to work before saying it sucks and quitting. i am very pleased with my results. id say im down a couple of body fat points at least. and ive got the next dnp blast planned for the middle of next month. happy burning.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Man I'll stick to cardio, that **** sounds crazy.

man, you have no idea. but it is weird. because after it is over (even though it makes you miserable as ****), you kinda miss it.*lol* it is a screwy feeling, kinda like coming off a cycle. i think my thyroid is having a little bit of a time bouncing back, ive been lethargic for the last 4 days. like you said though, not for everyone. my bro did it with me and he was freaking out all the time. he is a high stress person, so he was almost insane by the time it was over. he quit on day 8. if you're not miserable, hot, irritable, and sweaty...then you are not on DNP . i did find that cold weather is good, but heat is bad. fans blowing on your face and crotch is also good. my **** balls felt like they were molten lava. i was worried that the **** would make me sterile because i know the boys cant take high temperatures too long and they were hot. but anyways, gearing up for the next one. im a chemical warrior!!!!!!!

Ambulance is offline Member
    what was the end result in bodyfat, did you check it out bro?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    what was the end result in bodyfat, did you check it out bro?
    I am also curious about this...how much body fat can be lost on DNP in 20 days??

Good luck with the cycle bro.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dont bump it to 800... Stay at 600.

DNP is effective in shorter burst IMO, when i ran it 20 days the weight loss slowed. I wont run it more than 2 weeks anymore. I used powder BTW, PM me any question yuo have, but I wont give out my DNP source, just not responsible of me.
    I noticed that too, i have run it for as long at 4 weeks and after about a week and a half, fat loss started to slow...

Also, remeber some of those 10-12lbs you lost was a little of glycogen stores, so if you gain weight, thats what it is (most likely)....

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'm interested to hear what percentage of body fat you lost total on this little cycle, i've been reading about dnp for a long time and am considering it in a few months.

Vascularity is offline New Member
    Heh bro.. Your temperature most likely wont go too high (for me, and I know others), my temperature was lowered due the tremendous amount of sweat always soaking my body.

And that 2on2 off, just drop the thought, because dnp takes time to kick in, and to wear off. So in other words, a great way to waste your time and effort.

If I ever do DNP again, I wont go as high as 600mg crystal as last time, it was more than hell I say. Ppl are just too lazy nowadays, diet instead so you can live your life instead of taking the risc with DNP.

hey bro
    i lost probably 3% (rounding down of course) on a 5 pt. caliper test. lost 12lbs all together. getting ready to hit it again. and to the bro that mentioned something about staying on for 20 days, i dont think i could do it at a dosage over 400mg. 200 or 400 probably but anything over no way. anyways, off to start a new DNP thread.

Thread Information