Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Project X is offline New Member

My contest prep info for a major show!! cycles and everything !!

Hello,
    My name is project X. I will keep you in suspense and will not reveal my identity untill a week before contest. The contests are NPC National level shows and only the best of the best will be there. My goal is to crack top five in each show which are 4 weeks apart. As of tonight My weight was 225lbs 7.5 % bf at 5'9. 28 years old. I have been clean for a good 5 months. My friend introduced me to pro hormones and suggested i use them to get my body anabolically ready and his theory worked. I started them 4 weeks ago and have gotten alitte more size and alittle bit of strength. I using 4 -nordiol 25 mgs and 4 -androdiol 75 mgs in a cyclodextrin form. I suck on them on the way to the gym for 5 -10 miniutes untill all dissoved

supplements glutemine, creatine, 4-nordiol, 4-androdiol subligular , whey protein isolate , dextrose and maltodextrin, multiviatmen, vitamin C, E Digestive ezyymes, TOTAL EFAS, calmcuim mg zinc

I will be bring you further up dates each week and pics as well of the transformations

Cycle starts in a week and i will post regime

Diet (following massive eating plan) www.t-mag.com

400-420g protein (40g whey isolate before work out , 75g whey isolate post work out )

275-300g carbs (75-100 grams taken post work out grams taken pre workout)

120-150 g fat (over 40% EFAS)

one cheat meal a week usually on off days - saturday

cardio: 5 times a week post workout 15-20 minutes sub maximal
    training : 5 days a week

This thread is to proof you don't need large amounts of drugs to be at the top level and I hope it is an inspiration to people to not to substitue large amounts of drugs for lack of nutrition and hard work, and discpline it takes to reach your goals.

Any questions do not hesitate and pm me

We are here to help one another and to learn from each other's mistakes to help each other succed in what ever one's goals may be. Bodybuilding is all about commrodery. Its not about who you beat or how you placed. its all about self improvements you make each year. Only person your competing against is your self and don't any of us forget it

I would like to thank Anthony DeAngelis NGA PRO for all his training and nutrition guidence through out the years.
    Last edited by Project X; 01-08-2002 at 01:17 PM.

Psycoswole is offline Member

cycles and everything!!

Where's the cycle?

steelblazin is offline Junior Member

oh yeah...!

shit if you can crack top 5 in your first shot at the npc nationals, i will personally shake your hand. why do i say that....cuz i will be there at both the usa's and nationals here in dallas. i did the nats this year without any help, and yes i did get well up there, but i then again was real in my expectations.

good luck!
    -steel

project x week 1 pics

I have decided to hold off on my cycle for another month. This will give me a chance to tighten up alittle more so when i do start it will make the chemicals much more effective. I'm going to stay on the prohormones and normal supplements for another 4 weeks and change some things around.

weght training the same

back, traps
    chest, calves, abs
    rest
    legs
    arms,abs
    shoulders, calves
    rest

cardio: changes
    5 days a week 25 minutes post work out

diet i cut to 4200 caloires instead of 4500
    carbs and fats cut slightly

protein still 400-420 g
    carbs 275-300 g
    fats 110 g

will take pics next week as well

Pics taken this past sunday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My contest prep info for a major show!!  cycles and everything !!-projectxweek1.jpg  

GuestPoser is offline New Member
    steelblazin,

Not that I am disagreeing, but how do you know Nationals are in Dallas? I've looked at a few sites and haven't seen anything.

Lemme know

well.....lemme see

i live here in texas, about an 1 1/2 hours from dallas. also, i compete nationally, so it's in my best interest to know where my shows would be. if you can't find the contest info guestposer, try this site. www.mostmuscular.com, they cover all the national shows, as well as www.ironmanonline.com

dallas should be a texan friendly contest...maybe i can get one up on X!

see ya'll there in november.

-steel

oh yeah...guestposer, no flame or sarcasm intended.

hey X, looks good dude, i got ya on the quads though!

-steel

Originally posted by steelblazin
    oh yeah...guestposer, no flame or sarcasm intended.

-steel
    Thank you for clarifying that.

It is in my best interest to know as well but I had checked a few sites (not recently) and hadn't seen anything. I <i>DID</i> check the NPC newsletter though and confirmed it.

Try to be a little more hospitable to a native Texan though.

hospitable huh!

let me see, i think it was you who cast the first stone on doubting my contest knowledge. anyways, i don't get on this board to start flaming wars. i'd go to elite to do that. i only offer the knowledge that i am for sure on.

besides..your profile says colorado!

laterz

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You look great. Huge and pretty lean. Your wheels might need a little beefin up to make them proportional with that huge upper body but Nov. is a long way away. Could be the shorts. Good luck Bro.

First of all, noone was doubting your "knowledge" of anything. I simply asked you a fucking question.

And where I live <I>now</I> has nothing to do with simply answering a question politely.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Chill out bro.. The internet is no place to start a fight. Sometimes we take things the wrong way. I saw nothing in the first few posts for you guys to get so upset about so step back and check your selves.

whatever man.
    i would suggest not making jacked up comments to me like that again. if all you had to was start a flaming war then whatever. i've been here long enough to know better.

this is squashed....period.

next....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, you're looking good. Very nice size, and you're already lean. Keep doin what you are doing. If you ever want to cross the line, which I DO NOT reccomend what so ever, hollar at us and we'll write you a doozy.

week 2

i'm now in week 2 of contest prep. On sunday I weighed exactly the same as last week (224), but i got alittle tighter and fuller, the previous night I went with a few of my friends to an all you can eat sushi bar for my cheat meal. We were there for almost 2.5 hours eating. Sushi made me very vascular and very tight mostly proabably from all the sodium in it. I notice my face is getting leaner and jaw line is getting more pronounced and more seperations in my shoulders, and in my quads. legs are startring to get alittle harder as well as my mid section

diet stayed at
    420 g protein
    275-300 g carbs
    100-120 gram fat
    water intake:same
    cardio: 5 times a week at 25 minutes post work out
    supplements: same as previous week
    this week I may add in Tribestan at 4 pills a day (2 with meal one and 2 with pre work out meal)

pic will be posted next week for week three

I would like to thank Sassey69 Female modr from ELite for formating my pics : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My contest prep info for a major show!!  cycles and everything !!-week2.jpg  

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good bro, whats your cycle gonna look like. Peace, Doc.

Ok guys here is what I decided on let me know what you think

ad sus 250/ eq

week 1 1 1 sus every 4-5 days cocktailed 200 mgs eq
    week 2 1 " "
    week 3 1 " "
    week 4 1 " "
    week 5 1/2 " "
    week 6 " '
    week 7 " "
    week 8 " 50 mgs/winny/ day 75 mgs fini/100mgs eq m,w,f "
    week 9 " "
    week 10 " "
    week 11 " "
    week 12 " " 75 mgs finiplex 2 halo/day
    week 13 " " "
    week 14 clomid 100/ day
    week 15 " "
    week 16 50 mg/day

clen from week 8 till show time 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with ECA stack on off time

GH: 3 ius a day week 3-10 5 days on 2 off
    insuilin 10 us post work out from week 4-8
    no t-3
    liquidex 1/8 cc every day week 1-5 then 1/8 cc every other day till end of clomid therapy

let me know what you guys think

thanks

berry is offline Associate Member

hi bro

carnt wait to see the results,get those pics in as soon as posible,keep it up man.is there any prize money in the show ??

hugegunz is offline New Member
    Good luck in the show. You can see the transformation already. My buddy is getting ready for the same show. He is going in as a heavyweight. Right now he is 5'8" and 255.

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    Super nice upper body. We need to see the legs though! Dont cover em. Im not clear on what show/s you are getting ready for? Or did you say?
    The contests are NPC National level shows
    is there any prize money in the show ??
    Dont we wish.

SB... throw some valium into your stack. I didnt know where Nationals where yet either.

ptbyjason Guest
    Project X, you look great bro. I should be at Nationals this year since it will be in Dallas (only watching though ). Will look forward to cheering you on.

TO WHOM THIS CONCERNS: Arguing about something in this man's thread is rude. You have no right to do that in his thread and try to take away from it in anyway. If you want to argue, TAKE IT TO PMs. Come on guys you have been here long enough to know the rules. Show a little netiquette.

Contest I will be doing are the Jr. USA's in Philadelphia April 29 and the junior natinoals in chicago June 16. Hope this helps !

ptbyjason this is an awesome site. information is so much more realistic then other boards I have been in and the people are much nicer and not at each others throat. keep up the good work. If I had time I could be a mod, but unfortunately I don't

Ill be at Jr. N. Ill go around asking everyone if theyre project x, just to say hi. I hope you dont show up on the 16th though cause well all be there on the 15th.
    So do we get to see some legs???

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I will probably be there helping a friend of mine who is competing...then again if i qualify for it in may, i may just do it for the hell of it

haha...right bufchic?
    What happens here, stays here

mando is offline Associate Member
    hey project x ..everythings coming on jus fine ,,, jus maintain a positive mindframe during the last few weeks!! ....secondly did u do an offseason cycle ?? if yes what was it ?? and how much did u gain ?? thanxs..

then again if i qualify for it in may
    No no no ......when I qualify for it in may

No bro,
    No off season cycle. I start 12 weeks out and grow right into show time. Currently I'm weighing 220 and alot leaner and still ahven't started my cycle not till feb 1st thats 12 weeks befoe the show. And I know what my capabiitiies are when I do start my cycles. The longer you have been clean the better you respond to less doasages. Feb 1 I will be clean for 7 months and still holding upto 90% of my gains retained. As stated before I don;t really on drugs to get big, but to hold what you have when you diet down. I have a good freind A. Deangelis who is a natural NGA pro endursored by a major supplement company. With his help of training and nutrition. I am able to gain size while still clean. Hey Primodonna (aka xtc ) Hint Hint LOL, its going to be good to finally get to meet you after all these years. here is my cureent work outs To:

Remember this is being clean for 6 months !!

flat chest

flat bench 135 , 225,315,365,385,405 for 4 -5 reps
    flat dumbell presses 130,140,150 for 10 reps each
    pec dec 100,110,120 (8-10 reps)

biceps
    long bar curls 3 sets of 6-8 reps 165,175,185
    incline preacher machine 3 sets of 6-8
    aletrnating dumbell curls 2 sets of 8-10 60,70,75
    rope hammer curls 2 sets 8 -10 reps

calves
    3 sets standing rack, rck plus 45x2, rack plus 45x3
    3 sets seated

quads

leg extensions - 3sets of 10 reps
    squats 3 sets of 6-8 nicreasing weight 455,500,525
    leg presses 3 sets of 6-8 reps 10, plates each side, 12 plates, 14 plates
    adductors 2 sets of 15 reps

incline chest

incline benches presses 275,315,335
    3 sets of 6-8 reps
    hammer strength incline 3 45's 3 45's + 25, 4 plates
    3 sets of 6-8 reps

shoulders 3 sets 6-8 reps
    miltary press 225,255,275
    side lateral 50 ,55,60
    frontals raises 25,35,40

triceps 3 sets of 6-8
    close grips 315, 365,365
    push downs
    kick backs 25,35,40

back 3 sets of 6-8 reps
    pulldown s to front rack, rack + 45, rack plus 45+25
    bent over rows 275,315,365
    hammer strngth rows 4 plates, 5, plates, 6 plates both sides
    lat pull ups to failure

ham string - 3 sets of 6 -8 reps
    lying leg curls
    stiff legged dead lifts 405 475, 525

day 1: back, hamstrings, cardio
    day 2: flat presses, bicpe, calves, cardio
    day 3:rest, cardio
    day 4 : quads
    day 5:rest
    day 6: shoulders, upper chest, triceps,cardio
    day 7:rest,cardio

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Project X
    Hey Primodonna (aka xtc ) Hint Hint LOL, its going to be good to finally get to meet you after all these years.
    WOW...are you kidding me? If that's you...i never would have guessed...

You have made some major improvements...and we'll finally be dieting together
    What happens here, stays here

Buff Chick,
    I have wheels, but I like to keep people in suspense. and yes primo i have made some major leaps and bounds since we have first conversed years ago. My stength has really increased from the style of training and my very tight eating habits. People that aren't geared know that eating habit to mbe meticulaous in order to achieve desired results. This year again to hopefully break top 5 at the Jr. Usas and also Top 10 or even top 5 in the junior natinals. My wheels my not appear to be big now but real bodybuilders do not get judged off season, but rather on stage !! plus also remember that I am also clean so one can imagine when i get ready to roll I need to only diet for 8-6 weeks for a show to come in peak condition, Again i hope to make the light heavy weights becuase I can not afford to gain too much weight thatswhy i'm leaning down with out anything so I can just gain lean mass and no bloat !!

PS PRIMO YOU STILL OWE ME PICS BABE

I hope this thread contiunes to grow and people can not only see the transformation, but may learn a little bit as well from it

Hey now, I didnt say you didnt have legs. Some of the best legs Ive seen on guys where being covered by long, loose shorts. Then POW... there they are. I just feel you should show your physique to its full potential.
    real bodybuilders do not get judged off season, but rather on stage
    I kinda have to agree.

Buff chick,

My philopshy is that I never show goods becuase that takes away all the mystery. The best words to describe me is a

SLEEPER!!!!!

People have always busted on my legs that why I never train in shorts! In high school I was called chicken legs. They aren't really huge, but they do get incredible ripped. Cuts get so deep you can stick quarters in them. Its all about symmtry, I have more then enough size. Women where i'm at hate Bodybuilder's mostly for the fact that are jealous and would never have half the discpline it takes for any feamale or male in excellent shape. One thing Bodybuilding has taught me is commodery and also lots of discpline. No other sport has given me this !

Peace out
    project X

I can understand. I show up at pre judging in a warm up suit covered head to toe.

Excuse me.....ahum.....fuck those woman. I have always said that woman that dont like bb guys are jealous and feeling insecure. 90% of them anyhow, the rest Im sure its just not for them. They are exactly the reason I dont have but 1 or 2 female friends.
    There is NOTHING like a bb.

Originally posted by bufchic

There is NOTHING like a bb.

Its amazing how people just dont understand our culture. Now i must say im only a student in college but i am consumed by the BB lifestyle. I have to explain to my peers why I dont eat too many carbs and why i go to the gym twice, once for cardio the second to lift, and also why im trying to reach a certain amount of protein each day. Its a lifelong commitment that some dont care to understand, of course i dont totally restrict myself, I have fun. I just like the lifestyle and it feels great to have someone(especially a female) show their gratitude. Peace, Doc.

hugegunz is offline New Member
    I agree. It really is increadible how people just dont understand our sport and lifestyle. The stares and comments just get annoying after awhile. Just because we have the dedication to bust our asses in the gym, with our diets and choose to look a certain way we get stereotyped as muscleheads, steroid users, etc. I think it freaks people out when they find out I am a corporate lawyer, although I try to hide it from the people at work. It is amazing what a suit will cover up. People know I work out alot, but thats all. Sometimes when I am on, people at work will make comments but I brush them off. I agree with bufchic. Most people are just jealous of how we look and anyone who says otherwise is bullshitting you.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hugegunz
    I agree. Just because we have the dedication to bust our asses in the gym, with our diets and choose to look a certain way we get stereotyped as muscleheads, steroid users, etc. [/QUOTE

So tru, so tru. I completely agree with you. Because i know how to follow a strict diet, i am considered a steroid user because my diet reflects my gains.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Good Luck bro !

Looking good and good luck in the upcoming shows. Hope you place weel, and I like the confidence you show. That goes a long way in projecting on stage.

MY FINALLY ANSWER - start this week

Suggestions if any- i tried to plan this the best i can with as little checmicals as possible

calculated its averages out to about 600-800 mgs a week this is my threshold anything more then that i think is a waste for me at least, my receptors are wide open and rearing to go

I got 12 weeks to go till first show !!

Week 1-4
    1/2 ad 50 a day
    week week 1-8
    1 sus 1 cc eq (200 mg)every 4 days
    week 4-11
    gh 3 ius a day 5 days on 2 days off
    week 3-8
    insulin 5 ius working up to 10 ius post work out
    week 8- contest week 12
    75 mgs of tokkoy tren with 100 mgs eq m,w,f
    50 mgs winny every day 25mgs split up in am and pm
    clen 2 weeks (max 100mcgs a day) on 2 week Eca stack

2 week before contest
    20 mgs halotestin a day

liquidex .5 every day through out cycle

current stats

5'9 220-225 at 6% bf ( been drug free since last august) hoping to make the light heavy weights for jr. Usas April 27 and junior nationals june 16

diet as of now spread over 7-8 meals

400-420 protein
    300-325 carbs
    100-120 fats mostly EFAs, cashews, and other nuts and oils

cardio is at 20-25 minutes 4 days a week post work out
    weights heavy and intense 5 days a week

I have new pics coming very soon once sassy 69 gets them edited

and changes have been very noticeable !! alot more symetry
    any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

remeber its not what you look like now but what you look like day of the show !! GOD I HOPE I CAN MAKE MY CLASS !!

Your stack doesnt look too bad. At your weight you need more GH. 3 IUs isnt gonna cut it.
    If your looking to hit light heavies that may be tough if you are already at 6%. You dont have another 20-25 to lose. And your water will only be 2-3lb. You had better up those carbs! Cause without enough you are going to lose muscle, no matter how much shit your taking. All that protein is totally unnecessary. Do some extra cardio come in in better "condition".

Sorry guys it took so long to get pics up, but i have been very busy. I just started my first week of my cycle and things are going pretty well. don;t know whether its the prop from the sus kicking in but i noticed alittle kick from some thing. Doing long bar curls with 185 for 8 reps hasn't been a normal for me.

got 13 weeks and counting
    Diet is prety much the same
    400 grams protein
    350 carbs - went up alittle but not bad
    120 fat

cardio is at 20-25 minutes 4 times a week not on leg day or day after

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My contest prep info for a major show!!  cycles and everything !!-week-4-all.jpg  

Damn, bro. You're getting thick as hell!!! I'm jealous!! LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information