diskey is offline Junior Member

Arrow diskey's diary - 1st cycle - test and dbol

written 15-09-03
    -------------------
    Today I will start my first cycle, it's been a thought decision, and I'm quite curious to what it's gonna be like. I've been researching for about 2 years now and I feel that I'm pretty ready.

My cycle is very basic and took me ironically very long time to decide

week 1-10 : 500mg test enathe EW - shoot every mon and thursday
    week 1-4 : 30 mg thai dbol - 2pills 3 times a day

36 pills Clomid for pct

and I'm getting 40 ml liquid nolva 20mg/ml this week, for pct and in case of gyno.

Going to take my first dbol dose in about 15 min and a friend is coming over to help me shoot some test in my glute later in the evning.

I'm just hoping that I won't get gyno sypthoms within this week. Pretty little possibility right?

Stats :
    20 years old
    183 lbs
    bf 12-13%
    trained for three years

TheJuicer is offline Member
    With your first pill and first shot you should start the nolva or some kind of anti-e...if not...its like playing Russian rolet...BANG...GYNO!!

1 week into the cycle
    ---------------------
    weight now : 187,4 lbs

Hi everybody!
    I'm now one week into my bulking cycle, and everything is going pretty well.

Thoughts from this week:
    I worked out 5 times this week
    mon- chest/tri
    tue- back/bi
    wed- off
    thurs- legs
    (damn I drank some kind yoghurt drink 30min before this workout and that destroyed everything. Was feeling dissy and almost had to throw up. I also felt some strange clicking pain in my knee when I went a little heavy on the squats and had to stop that excersice)
    fri - arms hi-rep (extra)
    sat- shoulders
    sun-off

*Strenght have increased a bit this since I started, but nothing very special.
    *I've sweated like an animal on my workouts - heh not very funny. It's deffently because of the juice.
    *I'm having a little trouble with falling a sleep and sometimes wake up very early in the morning.
    *My appetite and thurst have greatly increased
    *I''ve had some numbness in my right had since the 1. day I started, gonna go to the doctor if its not going away the next two days.

Here is a pic showing my progress . The pic to the right is taken 3 weeks before I started this cycle, so its 4 weeks old. The one to the left is taken today, 6 days after I started jucing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails diskey's diary - 1st cycle - test and dbol-first_week.jpg  

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Keep up the good work
    and start the nolva

tallyjuice is offline Member
    keep posting

week 2
    -----------

weight now 191,8
    bf has probably increased like 1,5% since I started

Hi again everybody...
    This week has went pretty well.

The workouts this week has been like the first except for shoulders
    on Fri and arms on Sat. I've blasted my arms yesterday but damn I aint no sore...pretty strange but.

I was realy thinking about trying out HIT training now, but after much research I've figured out it's probably working best for people that have been bb for 10 years+

I'm currently mixing up every workout to shock the muscles, so it hard to tell anything about about strenght but I know it's increased. Any thought of if I should stay on the same workout program for an amount of time before I change it ?

Also I've found out that taking 10mg dbol 30mins before a workout gives me increadable pumps. Damn they're so massive that I have to stop a set because of the pump not that the muscle itself fails (mostly remarkable when working arms)

Thoughts from the week :

*I've started taking 20mg Nolva this week. Feels fine - The first 3-4 days I dropped in weight because of water rentation. But then the weight increased again. I'm also feeling slight depression coming from nowhere when I started Nolva, so I figured out it must be from the nolva. It's a little bad because it's killing the nice mood I get from the dbol. I think I'm gonna lover the nolva to 10mg daily next week. I feel that 20 mg is just to much. Any inputs on this ?

*Heh last night I smoke quite a lot of weed and when I came home I hadn't eaten in like 5 hours. I think I ate 10 big bread slices and a protein shake. So appetite is still great.

*Gonna start doing 40-60 min middle intese cardio one time a week to slow the fat gains a little, and boost metabolism further and overall welthness.

*I've also got a acne breakout at my forehead. Not that big deal, but it was like many very small bleems. I've seen other friends getting this too when using gear. I'm killing it with a face cleanser and some pencillin cream I had on hand

I'll post a pic later today

Hi mates..

Here's a little cycle diary update

week 3
    -----------------
    weight : 196
    bf 14%

Feel fine.
    Workout this week was kind a messy. I found out that I wanted to try uping the total volume of my training. So tried a program i found working every muscle 2x per week over 4 days. DAmn!$@ - I didn't know it was gonna be that hard. Doing chins after squats and such...can't do...I couldn't finish any of the workout plans to the end

Seems like the body is really adapting to the total workout your doing over time.

Gonna start a new split this week working 4 days a week 1muscle a week. Just gonna change it up a little from what I usualy do.

Seems like I overtrained my biceps too. Damn- the right one has a strange pain. It's not soreness, seems like it's a little kind of withered.

-----

Thoughts from the week

-----
    *So to try doing more work with the weights when you've been working hard in the gym in the past time isn't wise I found out. Should probably have taken a week off before attempting too do that.

*Numbness in the hand is direct connect to the dbol I think. It's not much pressently now. but get's worse right after dbol.

*It's really not easy to go out with the guys and don't drink any alchol.
    Non of this people are really training seriously and when we where gathered last night- before we went out, everybody was teazing me for not wanting to drink. It really bothered a lot of the guys. I had to come up with silly excuses, while a drank from my first beer the whole night.

They also noticed I've gotten bigger. And one guy said; Hey he can't drink because then his f ucking up his cure. Damn I can't tell them I'm on something either. -I don't want the steroid roumor on me.

I've only told my training friends about the cycle - they ofcourse think it's cool. But if you say you're using steroids to a "normal" person he really want understand.

*I'm getting both positive and negative response from the added muscles the last weeks heh. A guy at school just came up with :"You eat all the time! what's up with you?!, you train a lot now? Why do you wanna get so big?! it's not cool to be so big". Also my mother thougt I've had got too big and told me I should start doing some arobic excersise instead.

*I've been smoking hasjis every week in the weekends from June or something
    Probably about 5g just me on Fri and Sats. And I can tell you mates it's not doing any bad for you in IMO. I'm gaining just fine anyway.

----
    Feel free to coment! I would like some replies

Heres a comparison of my back. The pic to the left is taken 1 week into the cycle the other is taken now after 3 weeks. Also just 2 weeks apart! This is the muscle group I feel is growing best right now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails diskey's diary - 1st cycle - test and dbol-week1-compared-week3-lats.jpg  

talon is offline Senior Member
    Very good diary Diskey. You back has made superb gains, alot of thickness in the lats and lower traps.

week 4
    -------
    weight : 201,5
    bf : 14%

ahh I'm finaly over 200 lbs...feels great

I feel I'm gaining weight like crazy. It seems like I'm gaining mostly muscle mass because every evning after I've taken 10mg Nolva I piss unnormaly much, so I'm not holding that much water either. My appetite is stadily increasing, so that should mean that the new muscle mass is needing more nutrition. Also the bf is pretty steady.

Back to my 4-day split with mixing up everything. Feels quite good.
    Did 20min cardio in the weekend too.

Thoughts from the week:

I've finished my 4 weeks of dbol , and I'm pretty courious of what it will feel like to just be on test.

I eat damn much now, in comparison to like a month ago. Probably around 4500 kcals or something. I can eat a full dinner - at 8pm then my stomach is screaming at 10pm...I have to plan the day quite well to not feel hungry heh.

People at the gym is glancing at me, they probably notice that I've gained a lot and such. Heh a personal trainer who allways is somewhere in the gym all the time came in for a workout with a red t-shirt with "Drug free and strong !" in big letters and a uncommon smile over his face, while I pushed 60lbs dumbles in shoulder press besides him. heh

---------

I post some more pics very soon.
    Regards diskey

week 5
    -------
    weight : 202,8
    bf 14,5

short summary :

not any strenght gains this week really. Felt a little tired at my workouts, the same feeling as when your overtrained and hitting a plateu at the same time....

feeling a pretty downtrip after I quited dbol , and also I think the enathe hasn't kicked really in yet.

My nuts are really small now. I'm pretty shut down I think . Not horny at all either these days.

Gonna be fun when the test kicks in for real.

Got a new comparison pic by the way. It's two weeks before the cycle compared to now 5,5 weeks into the cycle

Stay tuned, and hit those weights hard
    regards diskey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails diskey's diary - 1st cycle - test and dbol-2-weeks-before-compared-week-5.jpg  

Man that pick looks like...little brother and big brother!!! Man lookin' big!!

Überbiffen is offline New Member
    Looking nice !

Surfárn is offline New Member
    Damn nice dude, from 183-200+ !!
    mankes me want to do the exakt same first cycle =)
    keep up the good work!

week 6
    -------

Hi again all of you, thx for the replies, nice to have some feedback.

Weight : 205
    bf : 13 % !

yeah that's right. My bodyfat as actually dropped down 1,5% the last week. Don't really know why, I'm in the middle of a heavy bulking cycle heh. It might be because all the new muscle is burning a lot of nutrition. I'm having problems eating all the food I need to keep up the gains. I mean I can eat two full dinners with two hours between in the evning and feel almost starwed after another two hours....it's almost insane.

Training has gone pretty well. Had strenght increases in almost all excersises, but besides I feel that my body is a little exhasued right now. I've been wondering if I should take a week off with training.

I also gonna try switching to real HIT training for a couple of weeks. I'm bored of my old routine and also feel that I could need even more rest.

other thoughts from the week:
    -----------------------------
    friends keep telling me that I should stop training because I'm too big heh. It's a little funny, but I think Im gonna calm down a little after this cycle.

Went to buy some new shirts this week also, and it was pretty funny. My should with has increased pretty much the last months and I couldn't find one damn shirt which was suitable over the shoulders and not too way too big in the waist. The man at one of the stores said he was sorry that he couldn't help me and suggested I got some custom made shirts

Also I got drunk on Thursday. This was really an emergecy situation and I really had to drink to not look totally stupid. I was afraid that I would get aggressive, but this wasn't really any problem. But the day after was quite like hell heh. Imagine having a hang over when on roids. I had to really concentrate on staying calm all the time.

summary of week 7&8
    ---------------------

Weight : 214
    bf: 13,5

Hi everybody! been some time since I've been updating this log, but anyway things are working out very great. I'm gaining like a freak and friends and family are amazed

Only one and a half week more to go now but I think that is perhaps ok, as I don't wanna look like a monster either. So far I've gained freaking 214-183= 31 lbs and it dose'nt seem to stop.

Daily examples of how such a mass increase is influencing your daily life is pretty cool, here are some examples

*You can hardly wash your hear because your arms and shoudlers is too big heh

*You will not find almost any slim cloths that fits you anymore. I've used to use size M in all kind of t-shirts and sweaters before, now I'm using size XL. Iactually had to deliver back a size XL coat this week because it was to tight over the shoulders.

*People in the gym just stop working out and keep starring at you as you show your massive strenght.

*If you stand in the front of a typical door, nobody will get throug you, nomatther how tiny they are

+a lot more

Damn it's cool to be this big. There's a fact that you get quite a bit more respect and attention. A friend at the gym who hadn't seen me in like a month was completly shcoekd when he saw me and wanted me to come home to him and tell me what the hell I had done with my training the last weeks (he did know I was on juice but was still very amazed). Man I meen I have almost grown out of all of my old clothes. Only one par of my jeans fits me now, and only the biggest t-shirts.

I'm glad I didn't add any more juice from the start of this cycle. I was about to run a typical b&b cycle. But if I had added like 400mg deca to this it would be way to much I think. But it's defently induvidual how people react on steroids .

Side effects:
    ------------
    The only side effects I've noticed the last couple of weeks is;
    *A little increase in acne, especially at the back.
    *Temper is a little more noticable, especially if your in a bad mood heh
    *Bloating is a fact now. I've just finished one week of nolva 20mg/ed, think that calmed it a little down.
    Cardiovascualr health is a little bad now. calm heart rate now is about 75, but I havn't done cardio at all almost the last weeks, so that's some of the reason. (my blood pressure now is very good 130/80)
    -------

The two last weeks I've also been doing HIT workouts. That would mean a total of 3 workouts a week, about 30mins long. Works great and it's very nice to not spend so much time in the gym. I feel that motivation is a lot better now. I figured out to start HIT becasue of a article written by an IFBB pro who sweared to this type of training in the offseason among many other pros. Gains are better than from volume training I think and strength is amazing.

I try to post some more pics very soon.
    Regards diskey

What a huge diff...Congrats bro...31 pounds is awesome...Congrats!! Give us some new pics....

barbarian is offline Banned
    good job.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    wtg bro... keep BANGIN. LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!!!

week 9
    -------
    Hi guys!

Weight : 216
    bf 14%

Well I have finished my 2 bottles of 10ml test, so that basicaly meen I've been doing about 555mg instead of 500mg weekly. I think I'm gonna get two 250mg/ml amps with enathe so I can finish week 10 also.

Strengt gains are nice, except for shoudlers witch seems to have hit a plateu for a couple of weeks.

I feel a little bloated now for sure.

I'm also wondering how I should train and eat now after I'm finished with the cycle.

I'm not sure how my progress has been the last weeks really, plz comment my pictures below and judge, -I mean from pictures 2 to 3 - at the point where the pic in the middle is taken is when I switched training HIT style (Dorian Yates style)

The pics below is sorted like this: the left is 2wks before, the middle is week 5,5 into the cycle, and the right one is now - week 9.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails diskey's diary - 1st cycle - test and dbol-overall_comaprison2.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images

supergril is offline New Member

Thumbs up

great job bro! very motovational to other newbies with the journal.

MasochistSS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diskey
    week 9
    -------
    Hi guys!

Weight : 216
    bf 14%

Well I have finished my 2 bottles of 10ml test, so that basicaly meen I've been doing about 555mg instead of 500mg weekly. I think I'm gonna get two 250mg/ml amps with enathe so I can finish week 10 also.

Strengt gains are nice, except for shoudlers witch seems to have hit a plateu for a couple of weeks.

I feel a little bloated now for sure.

I'm also wondering how I should train and eat now after I'm finished with the cycle.

I'm not sure how my progress has been the last weeks really, plz comment my pictures below and judge, -I mean from pictures 2 to 3 - at the point where the pic in the middle is taken is when I switched training HIT style (Dorian Yates style)

The pics below is sorted like this: the left is 2wks before, the middle is week 5,5 into the cycle, and the right one is now - week 9.
    Everything is looking great! How are you going to attempt to maintain your gains post cycle? Will you attempt to slim down a bit or will you stay in a semi-bulk stage? Am I reading that the only "side effect" of the dbol was a bit of numbness in the hand? Gotta ask these questions of a first timer, from a future first timer .

Quote Originally Posted by MasochistSS
    Everything is looking great! How are you going to attempt to maintain your gains post cycle? Will you attempt to slim down a bit or will you stay in a semi-bulk stage? Am I reading that the only "side effect" of the dbol was a bit of numbness in the hand? Gotta ask these questions of a first timer, from a future first timer .
    I'm planning to keep some kind of semi-bulk stage now the next two months and just try to eat pretty much and try to recover and get my natural test levels back to normal. Then I think I'm going to start a lean mass/cutting cycle for 3 months, where I aim to drop about 5-7% bf. I want to look good for the summer and maybe join a contest in oct next year

The numbness was kind of scarry when I didn't know why I had it. But when I understanded it was the dbol I really didn't care. And it stopped the same day as I dropped dbol. No other sides really. Now when I'm finished I can't really think of any remarkable side effects.

I would strongly recommand dbol, I loved it, you get an amazing pump when working out. And strengt and mass comes right away. But I think it's better to run it for 5-6 weeks so you don't get a downtrip after dropping it after 4 weeks, because the test didn't kick in really before after 6 weeks. -Just be sure to take som liver protecting supps when on dbol, such as milk thistle, ALA or LIV52

I'm planning to keep some kind of semi-bulk stage now the next two months and just try to eat pretty much and try to recover and get my natural test levels back to normal. Then I think I'm going to start a lean mass/cutting cycle for 3 months, where I aim to drop about 5-7% bf. I want to look good for the summer and maybe join a contest in oct next year

The numbness was kind of scarry when I didn't know why I had it. But when I understanded it was the dbol I really didn't care. And it stopped the same day as I dropped dbol. No other sides really. Now when I'm finished I can't really think of any remarkable side effects.

I would strongly recommand dbol, I loved it, you get an amazing pump when working out. And strengt and mass comes right away. But I think it's better to run it for 5-6 weeks so you don't get a downtrip after dropping it after 4 weeks, because the test didn't kick in really before after 6 weeks. -Just be sure to take som liver protecting supps when on dbol, such as milk thistle, ALA or LIV52
    From what I've read, your cycle is the type I'd like to run. Test and dbol, but I'd run the dbol for 6 weeks, cycling up and then back down. I'd run Nolva from day 3 on through. This is what I'd like to do:

week 1-6 : Dbol ed, pyramiding in this fashion to avoid any liver pain and in an attempt to keep bloat down:
    1: 15mg
    2: 25mg
    3: 35mg
    4: 35mg
    5: 25mg
    6: 15mg

Now I just have to find a supplier

Quote Originally Posted by MasochistSS
    From what I've read, your cycle is the type I'd like to run. Test and dbol , but I'd run the dbol for 6 weeks, cycling up and then back down. I'd run Nolva from day 3 on through. This is what I'd like to do:

week 1-6 : Dbol ed, pyramiding in this fashion to avoid any liver pain and in an attempt to keep bloat down:
    1: 15mg
    2: 25mg
    3: 35mg
    4: 35mg
    5: 25mg
    6: 15mg

Now I just have to find a supplier

I didn't get any bloat from dbol, as you can see on the pics after four weeks. Bloating didn't come before after 7 weeks ca., -because of the testo.

I also don't think you should worry to much about liver pains either since this is your first cycle. Just stay away from any alchol and other liver supressing things and drink lots of water when on dbol. If your liver is disfunctional it's easy too see because your face and eyes will get unnormaly red.

IMO drop the pyramid. Maybe pyramid down in week five or six, if you see any side effect but not pyramid up.

keep the dose to 30 mg ed. Works just fine. Seemed like a ideal dose for me.

If you lived in Scandinavia I could have helped you out with your stuff, but since you don't just look for the guys who is obviously using something

I didn't get any bloat from dbol , as you can see on the pics after four weeks. Bloating didn't come before after 7 weeks ca., -because of the testo.

I also don't think you should worry to much about liver pains either since this is your first cycle. Just stay away from any alchol and other liver supressing things and drink lots of water when on dbol. If your liver is disfunctional it's easy too see because your face and eyes will get unnormaly red.

IMO drop the pyramid. Maybe pyramid down in week five or six, if you see any side effect but not pyramid up.

keep the dose to 30 mg ed. Works just fine. Seemed like a ideal dose for me.

If you lived in Scandinavia I could have helped you out with your stuff, but since you don't just look for the guys who is obviously using something
    I live in a ritsy subburb and there aren't any individuals that are the part. However, I have someone who is point me in the right direction. .

ectogainer is offline Junior Member
    Just wanted to say great diary and great progress bro. I have been looking into a similar cycle for a while now and i've been following you from week 1. Great Job and thanks for posting in such detail. Later Bro.
    Ecto

Thread Information