rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member

Yet another first cycle with Test Ethanthate

Started November 5th with 2 shots of 250mg (each) into both quads.

Took another shot on Tuesday and another one this morning (Friday).

Before the cycle, I was on a diet similar to a CKD, low carb period followed by a high carb period. During low carb periods, my weight dropped to 203 (I'm 6'2) and on high carb periods my weight went up to 208 or so. On Wednesday 11/5/03 (the day of the first injection), I was 205, around 10% bodyfat.

For the past week, I've gained about one pound per day. I'm up to 217 now. Probably a lot of it is water retention. I've noticed significants amount of back acne as well. When my liquid nolva arrives, I'll start taking that.

I lift about 5 times a week, about four exercises per session. I'm focusing on arms, back, and shoulders. I have a really well-developed chest and my legs have no problems growing, but my arms, back, and shoulders have always lagged, so I'm hitting them hard during this cycle.

I'd like to get up to 225-230 at 8% by the end of the cycle.

The only thing I'm really watching in my diet is to get enough protein, more than 200 grams a day. I try to get 300. I also take a few fish oil capsules each day. I take in close to 4000 calories per day.

Right after the first injection, I started this thread detailing the injection and the first couple days experience: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=70645

A week later, I started this thread, detailing the first week report: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=71381
    Last edited by rainbowsheep; 11-26-2003 at 11:06 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsheep
    Started November 5th with 2 shots of 250mg (each) into both quads.

Took another shot on Tuesday and another one this morning (Friday).

Before the cycle, I was on a diet similar to a CKD, low carb period followed by a high carb period. During low carb periods, my weight dropped to 203 (I'm 6'2) and on high carb periods my weight went up to 208 or so. On Wednesday, I was 205, around 10% bodyfat.

For the past week, I've gained about one pound per day. I'm up to 217 now. Probably a lot of it is water retention. I've noticed significants amount of back acne as well. When my liquid nolva arrives, I'll start taking that.

I lift about 5 times a week, about four exercises per session. I'm focusing on arms, back, and shoulders. I have a really well-developed chest and my legs have no problems growing, but my arms, back, and shoulders have always lagged, so I'm hitting them hard during this cycle.

I'd like to get up to 225-230 at 8% by the end of the cycle.

The only thing I'm really watching in my diet is to get enough protein, more than 200 grams a day. I try to get 300. I also take a few fish oil capsules each day. I take in close to 4000 calories per day.
    OK,you need to up your protien to 1.5-2g per lb of body weight.Remember you can't cut and bulk on a cycle,so right now you need to focus on bulking,after pct then you can cut.I noticed you said nothing about Clomid in your pct,you understand that is very important right?

I'm up to 219 today... yeeesh.

I lift four to five times a week for 20-30 minutes a session.

3x8 reps on everything:

First workout: T-bar rows, dips, lateral raises, hamstring curls, close-grip incline bench

Second workout: Push press, Bicep curls, skull-crushers, abs

I was going to be doing more deadlifts, but my lower back has been hurting ever since I've been on. I do light squats every once in a while, just to keep some strength. This cycle is all about trying to get my arms, shoulders, and back up to speed with my chest and legs.

I like to change workout routines every month or so, not sure what I'll be doing on my next change.

220 when I woke up this morning. This morning's workout seemed easier than usual, I'll bump up the weight.

Took another injection in the quad. Painless going in, aspirated and no blood (but no air bubbles either). When I pulled out, some blood appeared and ran down the leg (not a lot, but enough to run for about two inches). Wonder if I hit a vein?

If I hit a vein, would it spurt? Lots of blood?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    220 when I woke up this morning. This morning's workout seemed easier than usual, I'll bump up the weight.

Took another injection in the quad. Painless going in, aspirated and no blood (but no air bubbles either). When I pulled out, some blood appeared and ran down the leg (not a lot, but enough to run for about two inches). Wonder if I hit a vein?

If I hit a vein, would it spurt? Lots of blood?
    Get those all the time, maybe every other time skin leaks a drop of blood or two but nothing to worry about except where the needle was at down deep.

The two week anniversary today.

The initial rapid weight gain seems to have tapered off some, although that's probably a result of me not being able to eat a lot during the past couple days. I weighed in at 221 this morning.

My upper body is noticably larger, which is cool. After this morning's lifting, my whole body felt really tight and pumped, great feeling.

The two week anniversary today.

The initial rapid weight gain seems to have tapered off some, although that's probably a result of me not being able to eat a lot during the past couple days. I weighed in at 221 this morning.

My upper body is noticably larger, which is cool. After this morning's lifting, my whole body felt really tight and pumped, great feeling.
    Seemed with me I exploded with weight gain, but then some came back off and now just sitting on a new plateau gain... I hope I can pull more pounds on again just to increase my "keeper" weight for after cycle.

I wouldnt be suprised if you just sit somewhere between 220 and 226 for the rest of your cycle.. this seems to happen sometimes with dudes that gain early weight fast, especially when you start anti-e's it seems like you cant move the scale anywhere anymore. Its still worth staying on cycle til the end because you continue to reconvert that water gain to real muscle as time goes on and growth rates for muscles are waaay better when on steroids then off.

Then again I think me and some of the other dudes are noticing a great tendancy to get constipated while on steroids and this inhibits the appetite a lot. Also L-dex, Nolva and other anti-e's inhibit the appetite and I suspect adds to constipation so theres another reason it gets tough as hell to eat to full potential on steroid cycle. I guess I need to eat some hot hot mexican spices or some oatmeal because I need to solve this reoccuring constipation.

For the past week or so, I've been waking up in the middle of the night with almost paintfully hard erections. I don't feel that horny or anything, but man is it hard.

Just thought I'd share.

My weight hasn't changed much recently, it's time to bump up the calories and protein a bit, I think.

Yesterday I started taking Liquid Nolva. My nips are just a tiny bit sore, so taking Nolva won't hurt and will probably help with water retention. I am looking a little less bloated recently, hooray.

My upper arms have increased one inch in the past 9 days. Feels good...

For the past week or so, I've been waking up in the middle of the night with almost paintfully hard erections. I don't feel that horny or anything, but man is it hard.

Just thought I'd share.

My weight hasn't changed much recently, it's time to bump up the calories and protein a bit, I think.

Yesterday I started taking Liquid Nolva. My nips are just a tiny bit sore, so taking Nolva won't hurt and will probably help with water retention. I am looking a little less bloated recently, hooray.
    The mornings... I get morning woodies big time, like when I was 18 all over again... sometimes takes 2 hours to settle down the woodie, then Its really like normal after that... although if the wife gets frisky and touches my dick or such, man thats when you get REALLY REALLY interested FAST. I get more then just a good hard on, I have increased desire, more enjoyment during and better climaxes...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have similar results with a 500mg/wk for 10wks. Keep on rollin sheep.

Up to 225-226 this morning.

I'm feeling really hungry in the mornings. Usually, eating is the last thing I want to do, but I'm waking up now because I want to eat.

Other things I've noticed:

-- much increased facial hair growth
    -- little more acne on face and upper body (not much though)
    -- skin and hair get oily quicker
    Last edited by rainbowsheep; 11-26-2003 at 11:11 AM.

Just realized that this is the three week anniversary. I've been happy with the gains so far and hope that they will continue!

One thing I've noticed on injections in my quads, it's totally painless and bloodless if I inject on the side of the quad, rather than towards the middle.

Also, I'm using a 25 gauge 5/8 inch needle. I know most use a 1 inch needle, but the nearby pharmacy didn't have any of those. 5/8 seems to be doing the trick though.

227-228 at the four week point. So far, so good...

The pumps I'm getting from lifting are getting to be almost painful. Just holding a phone up to my ear for a few minutes pumps up my shoulders. I'm not complaining.

I'm going to leave to Brazil on the 12th (eight days from now)... so changes are:

- adding clen and winny

- minimal carbs except for breakfast and after lifting

- change training style to 'meltdown' (http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/173melt.html, http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/205melt.html, http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/258melt2.html). I've had good success with this in the past.

Hopefully that'll remove a little of the bloat.
    Last edited by rainbowsheep; 12-04-2003 at 06:03 PM.

So this morning I took:

2 x 25 mcg clen (separated by three hours)
    250 mg test eth
    40 mg nolva
    50 mg winny

I felt a little insane after that. Just really wired. Plus, I can't get girls out of my head, even after jerking off four times this morning.

So this morning I took:

2 x 25 mcg clen (separated by three hours)
    250 mg test eth
    40 mg nolva
    50 mg winny

I felt a little insane after that. Just really wired. Plus, I can't get girls out of my head, even after jerking off four times this morning.
    That 40 mg nolva when combined with testosterone - I'd swear the nolva adds to sex drive and at the 40 mg nolva I've even noticed big time "cum" increases... I think the nolva is adding to the misery (or happyness but I'd be on the miserable side if I came 4 times in a morning).... Its like **** honey, my nuts have turned into raisons and they aint going to give no more. Takes take rain check for tommorrow.

Thread Information