billy_ba is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up My test/eq cycle

Whats up AR!!!
    This is my first cycle and I thought I would keep a record of my journey. My goal of this cycle is to gain about 10 pounds of LBM and decrease my bodyfat% I am a grappler and I need to have good condition and strength at a low body mass for competition. I'm currently in week 3 of EQ only, I was on EQ only because I couldnt find test, but my source came through this week. Pre-cycle stats were 5'11" 185lbs 12-13%Bf. My goal is to be 180-185 8-9%Bf. Right now im up 4lbs of lean muscle.

Gear
    weeks 1-13 400mg eq
    weeks 4-13 250mg Super test 250(tornel) same esters as Sustanon 250
    *Im starting test at wk 4 cause I just got it today!!!!
    weeks 11,12 ECA
    weeks 13,14 Clenbuterol
    weeks 15,16 ECA
    weeks 17,18 Clenbuterol

workout
    MWF: Bi's, Back, shoulders ABBS
    TRS: tri's, chest, legs, abbs
    sun: off

So far with 3 weeks on eq, I have gained about 4 lbs of lean muscle, and I have definately noticed an increase in definition, vascularity and endurance. NO Water Retention at all. My forearms truned into rock, and Im also hungry as hell. So far I really like EQ. I have some sides like a little acne and I have trouble falling asleep cause im not tired. The most noticable thing with the EQ is the pumps, I'll be on my last rep and be like **** it I can do another, and another, I just keep going to failure. My strength has gone up like 20% from day 1. I went from repping 40lbs on dumbell curls to repping 55 lbs. I'm about to start the test on sunday, hopefully my strength will go up even more. I'll keep posting at least once a week on my progress.

below is a pic of my gear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My test/eq cycle-gear.gif  
    Last edited by billy_ba; 01-17-2004 at 05:50 PM.

One bump in the road so far to report, on sunday(injection#6) I injected into left glute, the same night, I developed a rash about 3 inches in diameter. It felt hot and itched like hell. On monday, the rash was still there. I had some left over doxycyclene from the last time I was sick. I've been taking it 2 times daily since monday morning. The rash has gone down like 60%, after searching the forum I think I got an infection from reusing a needle. That wont happen again.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Billy Ba,

I have some comments about your cycle.

First: You haven’t mentioned anything about anti-e’s to be ran during the cycle. Also what about your PCT? (Post Cycle Therapy )

Second: length of test-enanthate should be increased longer than just week 13. Go to week 14. This will give you 10 weeks on test, and also its better to end test 1 week after EQ.

Third: Don’t use clen and eca that early. You’re going to want to run Clomid starting on week 16 (if you end at week 14 like I said) and then you can use clen to help give you a boost in energy while your artificial hormones are balancing you out and maybe making you less aggressive.

Secondly, even though you want lean muscle, make sure you’re getting enough calories and protein. Which is another reason I say do not use ECA and Clen so early, because you may be inclined to start cutting your diet to fit a fat loss style. DON’t.

I asked about using clen in efforts to cut right after my PCT, and the word was don’t even try cutting that early. You need to prevent muscle loss from catabolism.

Just my opinion. Good luck.

Doc

Thanks for the advice, I wasnt too sure about when to throw in the clenbuterol . I can get a hold of some nolvadex but I have to wait til next paycheck. I cant get any clomid though. Is clomid really that important or should I stick with nolvadex. Also, how would I dose the Nolvadex?

Billy,

You shouldn’t have started your cycle like you did. YES Clomid is very important. PM me about clomid and nolva.

You’re gonna want the nolva ASAP. It’ll help prevent gyno, and water bloat.

Wk 1-13 EQ
    Wk 4-14 Enanthate

Wk 5-19 Nolvadex (40mg ed for the first week since you’re starting late, or until signs of bloat and gyno if you have it subside)
    Wk 16-19 Clomid (day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, day 12-21 50mg)

Also, what are your dosages on EQ and Test per week?

Doc

Wed, first day of my test. I thought my friend was getting me enanthate 250mg/ml but he fell through on that and got me Super Test 250, I've read that it's the same thing as sustanon 250. I noticed that it was a lot thicker than the eq, but no problems injecting into left glute, some stinging about 30 minutes after injecting but not much. Also did 1ml eq today.

Feeling good, getting some good compliments from friends and from my girl. Some of my friends are a little jealous though, some of them say things behind my back about how they are better cause they are natural and how I'm "cheating" and how my balls will shrink and I'll go bald and blah blah blah. I personally dont care. I tell them if you take any suppliments you are cheating, you wouldnt have made any progress without eating all that creatine? Or lost any weight without ephedra? They still talk smack but it's all good, I figeure they're just jealous of my gains. but thats just my opinion

I must say Billy Ba,

I don’t agree with how you started your cycle. Everything should have been in order and in your possession. Not only that, but I don’t think your knowledge is that great.

I hope you get your clomid and nolva going right. Best of luck.

Doc

Yeah, I think I was just really anxious about having the eq and started too soon. Good news is that I got my nolva and my clomid is on the way so everything should be smooth from here on. I know my knowledge of AS isnt too good, but thats why I'm on this forum like every day. Any and all help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I must say Billy Ba,

I don’t agree with how you started your cycle. Everything should have been in order and in your possession. Not only that, but I don’t think your knowledge is that great.

I hope you get your clomid and nolva going right. Best of luck.

Doc

I have to agree. First, I'm not sure why you didn't start TEST from day one? Do you know it's going to take up to 4 weeks for it to kick in and 5 weeks for the EQ to kick in? I also would of run the TEST at a higher dose.
    And if you don't get any CLOMID, I will feel very sorry for you. I can't stress how important it is.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    One bump in the road so far to report, on sunday(injection#6) I injected into left glute, the same night, I developed a rash about 3 inches in diameter. It felt hot and itched like hell. On monday, the rash was still there. I had some left over doxycyclene from the last time I was sick. I've been taking it 2 times daily since monday morning. The rash has gone down like 60%, after searching the forum I think I got an infection from reusing a needle. That wont happen again.

Reusing the needle? You have got to be kidding me? Bro, do you know how inexpensvie needles are? Please, please, please, be careful and smart.

If I were you, I'd hang out on the board as much as possible and continue to learn.

Getting close to the end of week 4. My weight jumped up 8lbs from day 1. No water retention yet, Bf about the same and I feel really strong. The Super test didnt hurt to inject on wed, but the my ass has been hurtin for 2 days straight.

Dude heat your gear before you withdraw, and massage the area aggressively and thoroughly afterwards. It will help decrease post soreness. There are a lot of things you should have worked out before starting your cycle.

Doc

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    There are a lot of things you should have worked out before starting your cycle.

Doc[/QUOTE]

Youve said that in everyone of your post is there any need to keep reminding him

be easy screenz, he should know. I'm not trying to harp.

Doc

Week 5 and going strong, I had to take 2 days off to recover from the sevendust concert on sunday. Sick f_ing concert though, got bruised up pretty bad from the pits, busted my lip and I also got into a pretty sick fight. Gonna work bi's and back tonight.

Also I changed my cycle to this:

wks 1-12 400mg QV Equipoise
    wks 4-14 500mg Super Test 250 (same esters as sustanon 250)
    20 mg nolva ed
    Week 16- Mar 1 PCT (day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg, day 12-21 50mg)

clenbuterol 2weeks on/2 weeks eca after pct
    Last edited by billy_ba; 12-18-2003 at 10:25 PM.

gator1298 is offline New Member
    How are u makin out with your cycle?

Up 14 lbs from day one, the test is starting to really kick in hard, I love that stuff. Got about 9 weeks left to go on the cycle and I cant wait for the final results.

Is it just me, or does anyone else like the way Equipoise smells?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run the test 1 wk past the eq and start pct 2 wks after last shot,

how much did you pay for your eq? I only ask because
    I'm running it too.

Im actually finishing the test 2 weeks after my last shot of eq because of the ammount of gear that I have. I should have waited for all my gear to be in hand before starting the cycle. I love the eq though, its really smooth and you can tell what it does compared to the test.

My eq ran me about 220$ for 20ml of 200mg/ml

navyseal18 is offline New Member
    hey man i feel ya, i just startd my first cycle on the 2nd, i started just like you, i could only get EQ so thats what i got and i wanted to start so i did, 3 weeks in i can finally get some t2 so im getting that tomarow perfeect time cause i injeect tues/fridays , only diff in us is that i work out every day sept for sunday, cant wait to hit tha t2, 3 weeks in on just EQ and i went from 145ish to 156-158, ill let you know how it goes

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    Yeah, I think I was just really anxious about having the eq and started too soon. Good news is that I got my nolva and my clomid is on the way so everything should be smooth from here on. I know my knowledge of AS isnt too good, but thats why I'm on this forum like every day. Any and all help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Its universally accepted throughout the medical establishment that NO steroids that are not testosterone should be taken without including testosterone. Any steroid will shut down testosterone production, so then while you have EQ in you, you are suffering a testosterone deficiency and this is counter productive to what you are wanting to do, lower gain potential, impotence, etc. Also if estrogens become more dominant then testosterone as a base level, your body will begin to take on more feminization effects and loose some of your masculinity.

Its universally accepted throughout the medical establishment that NO steroids that are not testosterone should be taken without including testosterone. Any steroid will shut down testosterone production, so then while you have EQ in you, you are suffering a testosterone deficiency and this is counter productive to what you are wanting to do, lower gain potential, impotence, etc. Also if estrogens become more dominant then testosterone as a base level, your body will begin to take on more feminization effects and loose some of your masculinity.
    I dont know if you have read my posts, but I am taking eq and test 250, not eq only and I have plenty of anti-e's.

Excellent news, checked my weight today and Im up 20 lbs from day 1. The test 250 is kicking in strong. I still have about 7 weeks left to go on this cycle. I'm Getting a lot of compliments from my friends and people at the gym. Its weird because I feel that im about the same size as when I started but everyone else is telling me that im huge, maybe im looking too much in the mirror because I dont notice the difference.

The bad news is that im also gaining some fat, not much but its noticable. My current cardio consists only of wrestling 3 times a week for an hour each time. What would some of you guys reccomend for cardio? I was thinking of running a mile after every other workout.

well,

Here are 2 pics of me from last week as well as one of my pimp ass cauliflower ear.

Late....
    Last edited by billy_ba; 10-02-2004 at 12:28 PM.

Good news!! I have my first NHB fight scheduled for Feb 28!!!!! The bad news is that now I have to turn this cycle into a cutting cycle. Im around 200 lbs right now and i have to make weight the day before the fight at 170. This sucks so bad. I'll probably end up cutting 20 then about 2 days out I'll drop the last 10. I have some clenbuterol to help me out, I dont want to lose to much muscle though. My bf is round 15% so hopefully most of the weight comes from there. Do you guys have any suggestions about diet and supplemts for maintaining muscle and losing weight?
    Last edited by billy_ba; 01-07-2004 at 07:02 PM.

Not good news dude. You need to establish your gains then maintain then keep. You though are establishing your gains and going right to cutting and thus stymieing the maintenance

Update:

I took my last injection on sunday and Im feeling great. I started this cycle with the hopes to gain abut 10-15 lbs of lean muscle. By week 7 I was up form 183 to 205!!! Then I had to change it up because of my fight thats coming up. My fighting weight is 175 and I was at 205 so I had to cut like hell to get to where I am now back to 185. I lowered my dosages from 400mg eq/ 500 mg test per week to 200eq/250 test. Also I stretched out the length of the cycle from 12 weeks to 16. I also hit up some super clen to help with bf loss. I will definately run this cycle or a similar one again in the future. Hopefully I will get more notice from my trainer as to when i will be fighting so I can plan appropriately. I really enjoyed this cycle, my strength is up at least 30-40% from day 1. Im repping 145 on skull crushers, thats up from 90 lbs day 1. Also at 185 im about the same strength on my lifts as to when I was at 205. I think for my needs as a fighter I would like running a lower dose cycle in the future because I dont need to get massively huge for what I do. I think my body did responded better to the lower doses. With the higher doses, I noticed that I was pulling and starining more muscles than on lower doses while sparring. Also the test defiantely affected my breathing, I ran out of breath real quick. But I would definately run a cycle of 200 eq/250 test in the future.

Thread Information