Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Swellin Guest

I finally did it...

I started my first cycle Monday. My first injection went according to plan, and was not too bad.

Here is my cycle:

Wks 1-12 Test E 500mg
    Wks 1-10 Deca 300 mg
    Injections are Monday 8 AM & Thursday 6 PM to be exactly 3.5 days apart and still give me a little time after the injection on Thursday.
    L-dex .25mg ed
    Nolva 10mg ed

PCT
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Nolva 20mg ed

My current stats...
    5' 9.5"
    211.5 lbs
    17.12% BF (I jacked up the calories for the last month, and picked up a couple %)

I will be taking in b/w 4000-5000 calories. I can't keep it perfect, but I can do pretty well.

I will update weekly, unless there are new developments.

I took some pics today, and will post them as time allows...kind of embarassing...but I'll post 'em anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I finally did it...-front-double-bi.jpg  

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck, mine starts next week

mass junkie is offline banned
    good job bro....you know ill be following your progress.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Congrats bro....we already discussed this ,so I'll leave it at that....DB

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    eat and sleep bro. god luck

Swellin Guest
    Well, I started looking into IGF, but I'm having a bit of trouble locating it. LR stills says, "available soon." A nice guy here at AR sent me a link though...I just need to email them and see what happens.

My second shot was today. I have no idea if it hurt or not. I blasted my legs yesterday, and they are SORE so that shot in the thigh just might go unnoticed for a day or so.

I know the stuff has not kicked in at all...but I had an unreal arm workout tonight. Right now, I can point at something and my arms get tight. Maybe it was due to being really pissed when I went to the gym tonight...or the new Linkin Park CD being played. "Numb" had me going nuts!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle looks great!!! Welcome to the Darkside bro!!! I can't wait to hear about your results!!!

Best of luck

BLT

Bartleby is offline Member
    cycle looks good...good luck bro youll enjoy it!!!

Swellin Guest
    A short update....my left nip started bothering me a couple of days ago...I figured I was just making it up. WRONG. It was puffy this morning, and I felt that little b****rd behind it. After getting some help from some excellent bros, I have decided to up the Nolva to 60mg until this clears up. I have also bumped up the Ldex to .5 ed. Once this clears, I will drop the nolva back to 20mg ed.
    How can this be happening this fast? I even have some zits on my back...that are not normal, anmd I am bathing 2-3 times a day. At least the gear is good stuff.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro........cycle looks good........u know I will def be keeping up with how your cycle goes........best of luck to ya........keep us posted on the sides for sure.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    A short update....my left nip started bothering me a couple of days ago...I figured I was just making it up. WRONG. It was puffy this morning, and I felt that little b****rd behind it. After getting some help from some excellent bros, I have decided to up the Nolva to 60mg until this clears up. I have also bumped up the Ldex to .5 ed. Once this clears, I will drop the nolva back to 20mg ed.
    How can this be happening this fast? I even have some zits on my back...that are not normal, anmd I am bathing 2-3 times a day. At least the gear is good stuff.
    You are remembering to take the Nolva. 20mg should keep things in check. I had that prob once but for me it was afout 5 or 6 weeks into a cycle. My tits got real hard and they were real sensitive. I upped the Nolva and it took care of the prob.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Go Go Go, good luck.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    You are remembering to take the Nolva. 20mg should keep things in check. I had that prob once but for me it was afout 5 or 6 weeks into a cycle. My tits got real hard and they were real sensitive. I upped the Nolva and it took care of the prob.
    I was taking it at 10mg. Once this subsides, I will drop it to 20mg, and run it at that level for the duration.

On a good note, they are a little less sensitive today.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I was taking it at 10mg. Once this subsides, I will drop it to 20mg, and run it at that level for the duration.

On a good note, they are a little less sensitive today.
    I think I went from 10 to 20 and it did the trick. I don't think you want to screw around with possible gyno.

geez swellin like I told you<i still haven't heard of anyone getting sides this quick off your type of cycle,glad to here it is starting to subside....keep in touch ..........DB

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    way to go, cycle looks good keep us updated

Swellin Guest
    Update time.

I weighed this morning and was up to 215.5 from 211.5 a week ago. Four pounds without a jumpstart...no dbol . I suspect this weight to be from the increase in food and water intake. I was up another pound and a half, but my diet sucked this weekend...I just didn't eat enough. With weight variations like that, it is obviously due to water.

The nip thing is doing much better...not much sensitivity, but still a bit puffy.

I like the 23g needle for my thihg much better than the 25g. The fluid is hard to push through the 25g, causing me to wiggle the needle all over the place...leaving me a bit sore.

I have noticed a new mental "hangup" about the needle...I feel like, "If I am not injecting that day, or at least the dayt before, I can't be getting anything from it." I know this is not right, but I think my brain is asking to try prop next. Which is cool...I plan on doing a cutter later, and Prop is king.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, i go 23 gauge even in my delt fine... GOOD LUCK BRo, keep us updated

23g in quad works for me........glad tender boobs is gone.....I have not heard of it happening this fast......but I guess anything is possible....calories are up, so how many ya taken in each day?....did ya measure before ya started ya cycle?........I'm going with dbol to kickstart....I don't want to wait for the test to kick in.

Swellin Guest
    I have not got exact figures on the calories. I measured everything and wrote down my potential foods and their values...prior to starting my cycle. I figured out what I needed to eat. I am hovering b/w 3500-4000 right now. I will bump it up again next week.

I measured everything the same day as my first shot. I have a computer program that tracks measurements, weight, & bf. It plots the info on graphs and shows change. I will measure and take pics again...three weeks into the cycle.

As for the jumpstart...I considered prop, but my guy didn't mess with prop.
    Now, I am glad I didn't get it. I don't think I needed to add much to my very first cycle. At the same time, I can only imagine where I would be right now if I had jumpstarted.

I don't want to explode at such a rate as to cause everyone to say, "All of those steeeroids is gonna kill heum." Now, I won't mind them thinking amongst themselves, "Do you think he is taking something?"

Swellin Guest
    I got on the scales this morning...just for the heck of it...I usually weigh 1-2 times a week, but I just thought I would jump on them today............

I think something was off. I'll give it another try tomorrow. I can't count it..til I see it regularly, but man...that is cool to see. Itr may have been the three new york strips I ate last night. I trimmed all of the fat...I hate that stuff.

I know it is just food and water, but man...8.5lbs in 9 days...with no jumpstart.
    None of this makes any sense to me. I can see that I am holding some water...the veins in my shoulders are doing a little hiding, but not too bad.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good luck bro

Swellin Guest
    Okay, I went back and tried the 25g just to see what happened....(today was shot day)
    I don't feel a thing. We will see tomorrow, if I wiggled it around too much while trying to force the goods through it. Tonight was legs night, but the boy is sick and the wife is pissed...I stayed home to help. Tomorrow is another day. I'll get going again tomorrow.

Okay, I went back and tried the 25g just to see what happened....(today was shot day)
    I don't feel a thing. We will see tomorrow, if I wiggled it around too much while trying to force the goods through it. Tonight was legs night, but the boy is sick and the wife is pissed...I stayed home to help. Tomorrow is another day. I'll get going again tomorrow.
    U did right swellin.........family comes 1st.......there is tomorrow to bust it up again.

Swellin Guest
    Well, I am running a little behind with my update, but nobody seemed to notice.

I weighed yesterday, and it was the same as last week...217.
    I missed two workouts last week, and I am one behind this week. I will superset chest and back, and catch up for the week. I like to throw in supersets every few weeks anyway...I may do that the rest of the week.

There are some new developments.
    The test is deffly making an impact! My libido is similar to that of a 13 year old boy....even the wind can bring about some interest. The additional acne I was experiencing on my shoulders has tripled.

As for my temperment, my wife describes it as being much more "edgy." Overall, I am in a better mood...but easier to irritate. I have always had a very bad temper, but in the last few years I have learned how to control it. Almost anything can set me off, but recently I have been able to just shrug it off and go on about my business (recently being the last few years).
    As of the last week, the same things irritate me as before, but I don't shrug them off so easily. I am able to control it, but this it still fells strange.

I am holding more water, so that sucks. I decided that I want to eliminate certain variables, so that I can learn from this cycle. I am waiting until the end of the third week to start cardio...this way I can see how it affects me while on a cycle. It seems like I can drink a Coke (only while I am sick...they help open my sinuses), and the next day...I see that I am holding more water.....amazing.

My Exem and liquid Clen arived today, I will be adding that stuff a little later. I have discussed IGF with a few folks, and in keeping with my idea of eliminating variables, I think I should start it the same day as I start my pct...that way I can tell how it performs for me, without AAS being present. Of course, this is just an idea.
    I would like to get some others' ideas about when to run IGF.

In case I don't get back here before Christmas, I want to wish all of you a very merry Christmas & a happy new year.

mass junkie is offline banned
    So far so good bro...im glad eveything is going well for you bro...... you sure are experiencing the sides very early....just goes to show that everyone reacts differently....merry christmas to you and yours

Nemesis_Enforcer is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Hey keep up the good work, and merry christmas.

Swellin I supersetted chest/back this week also.......it was a pleasent change from my normal workout.......kinda refreshing.

I had noticed u had not updated......just figured with the holidays and your boy getting sick u were busy.

The sides have been alittle more for u than I thought it would be.......but like Mass said it just goes to show that everyone reacts differently......bro keep up the hard work.......when ya gonna post another pic?

Swellin Guest
    I will take some pics at the end of week three/start of week four...Monday or so. I am scared to death of those fat calipers...I plan on trying them again...Monday. I have a program that plots changes in measurements (BF, tape measurements, & weight). It should start making changes in a week or so. Right now the gut is in full effect...cardio starts Monday.

I will take some pics at the end of week three/start of week four...Monday or so. I am scared to death of those fat calipers...I plan on trying them again...Monday. I have a program that plots changes in measurements (BF, tape measurements, & weight). It should start making changes in a week or so. Right now the gut is in full effect...cardio starts Monday.

LMAO..those calipers are scary at times huh

tweek your diet up a little if you have to,not all of us are 23yrs old and able to handle 4500-5000 cals ed without getting bf.

keep us posted.

DB

How's it going Swellin.........where are the pics??????????

Swellin Guest
    I just finished taking measurements and a couple of pics. The pics ar not showing up very much. I have been thinking about holding pics until the end.(Thanks for asking though, bro!)

I do have some excellent news to report....
    According to all of the calculators, I should have been able to bench 350-360...when I startexd my cycle. I thought I was closer to 335-340. The most I had ever actually done was 325...I have not worked flat bench for three weeks. Instead, I did inclines, board presses, some declines, incline flys, and a little extra stuff. Today I put up 350 with no problem...even though my hands were not even, and I had to fight that balancing act.

I now weigh 220.5. I checked my body fat, and when I started..it was 17.12%. Now it is 16.99%. I thought it was around 18. My chest is up 1 inch, my waist is the same, my biceps are up 1/2 inch. My thighs are up 1/2 inch. My neck is up 1/2 inch. I have lost a little body fat..not much (.13%) but I have gained 9 lbs. This is so sweet! I have a program that tracks my measurements and body fat. It also puts in on a graph. I love watching that thing move!

I was hit on by two slightly older, very attractive women today, while in the grocery store. Both made mention of my "weight lifting."

How can somebody not be addicted to this stuff?

Right on bro..3wks in everything looks great.Another week or so the test and deca will kick in full force.Keep pumping hard bro the next few weeks is were you'll see alot of growth.Great Job!!!

Addicted???The dang women are half the reason we're addicted to this.......it's something pencil necks will never understand

Be Cool

DB

That's awesome Swellin........only a few weeks in and the measurements look good....just wait until everything is kickin full blown.....I like the way your weight is up and your bf is going down(even though not much, it is down).......adding one inch to chest with no waist size increase will make u look even thicker........good luck and continue to grow.

It's not an addiction........it's a new life style.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    It's not an addiction........it's a new life style.
    I LIKE THAT!!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    keep goin' bro, just keep that diet in check, that's where i went wrong with my first cycle, i just started eating like a house and started to look like one

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Keep on keeping on, watch diet like hawk, get plenty of rest and grow.

Swellin Guest
    I forgot to weigh this morning, so I don't have an update on the weight. It is holding steady, though. I would be gaining, but this Clen I started is absolutely awesome! I am taking half the dose I was of the Hungarian stuff, and getting better results. I felt like death the entire time I was on clen before, but now...the only side is the shakes.
    I normally run a sub-normal temp. Mine is almost never 98.6...it is usually in the 97 range. I can run 40-50 mcgs of this stuf...and my temp stays around 99.4-99.8. I bumped it to 70-80 mcgs and I got over 100, and had some nasty shakes.

This morning, I hit my first vein. That was no fun. The way blood went everywhere, you would have thought I cut an artery. It doesn't hurt unless you touch it. I am expecting a nice little bruise. No prob...changed pin and stuck the other thigh...no drama. Next Monday, I am upping the Test 50mg per injection. My gear is Tornel...suppose to be around 140 per 200. That will put me at an actual 420mg per week.

I think I will work chest today, since it is National chest day...I might as well join the fun this week.

I have a few question for ya Swellin........

Do u know how many calories your takin in each day?

Since ya been on your cycle do u find you recover faster?

Are u getting enough sleep each night?

Have u upped your sets, reps, or intensity during your cycle?

Just curious bro..........keep up the good work.

Swellin Guest
    BB71, good questions.
    Do u know how many calories your takin in each day?
    As for the calories, my diet has been **** the last week. I have slipped. Before that, I was staying pretty constant in the 3800-4200 range...depending on the day. I lapsed on making up my chicken and rice, and that has been a big let down. I am thawing chicken as we speak.
    Since ya been on your cycle do u find you recover faster?
    Yes, I recover much faster. It is different though. I am pushing myself harder than before, so the soreness is still there. I think sometimes I confuse tightness with soreness.....sounds strange, but I can't explain it.
    Are u getting enough sleep each night?
    I can't sleep at night. I am one of those folks that normally gets 6 hours of sleep and is good to go! I toss and turn all night. Most of that is due to some outside influences right now. It is strange, but lately after a big leg workout...I need 10 hours of sleep.
    Have u upped your sets, reps, or intensity during your cycle?
    I started a different workout when I started my cycle. It was not a big change, just a variation. I have actually lowered my sets, but upped the weight and the intensity.

I have found that I am still able to lift where before I was spent. I try and do that until my muscles quiver and I am useless.

Just this week, I made a commitment to get my ass in bed earlier. I need more sleep.

Unfortunately, my wrists, forearms, and elbows are screaming for me to take a break. I can't even spot someone on the bench because of my wrist pain.
    I worked legs tonight, to give the arms another day of rest, but it won't be enough. I know I have two breaks coming up....about 2-3 days each. I am trying to press on until I hit one of those breaks. If the wrists keep up this mess, I'll never make it. I severely overtrained lkast Friday, and that is what spurred the this problem onward.
    Last edited by Swellin; 01-06-2004 at 08:43 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information