tmeoe is offline Associate Member

tmeoe's 2nd cycle, check it out...

Well fellas i got my gear in and i'm ready to start my cycle tomorrow, i'm gonna keep you guys posted all the way through. This will be my 2nd cycle and its still very basic, any newbies reading this should keep this cycle in mind if your planning on running AAS.

The cycle is as follows:

wks 1-12 400mgs/wk of BD 200mgs/ml cyp
    wks 14-16 Clomid 300/100/50 PCT
    *nolva on hand if needed
    *proviron on hand if needed

---Considering getting some Liquidex, although i'm not prone to bloating, any ideas?

Diet is as follows (Thanks Pumpseeker)

Meal 1:
    8 egg whites w/ 1 yolk scrambled w/ fat free cheese mixed in
    1 protein shanke
    1 cup oatmeal w/ fruit or granola cereal w/ fruit
    1 slice wheat bread
    water

Meal 2:
    1 protein shake
    2 slices wheat bread

Meal 3:
    2 chicken breasts
    2 potatos
    1 cup lima beans
    1 Tablespoon PB
    water

Meal 4:
    Same as Meal 2

Meal 5:
    Post Workout Shake

Meal 6:
    2 chicken breasts
    1 cup brown rice
    1 cup green peas
    1 Tablespoon PB
    water

Meal 7:
    protein shake
    1 slice wheat bread

Water all through out the day, should give me about 4000-5000cals a day.

Give me as much feedback as possible!

tmeoe

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    What was your first cycle?

Nothing wrong with that cycle. Very simple yet effective.

On the diet, I am assuming you are a hard gainer? (6ft 185lbs with 5000 kcals a day)
    God bless you with the five shakes a day. I would sugggest that if at all possible you drop some of the shakes in place of real food.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    What was your first cycle?

Nothing wrong with that cycle. Very simple yet effective.

On the diet, I am assuming you are a hard gainer? (6ft 185lbs with 5000 kcals a day)
    God bless you with the five shakes a day. I would sugggest that if at all possible you drop some of the shakes in place of real food.

D
    My first cycle was even more basic, just 250mgs/wk of sustanon for 10 wks. I was a heard gainer but it seems i can pack on the pounds now, already gained 5+ lbs since coming off my cycle.

I plan on replacing the shakes after this semester is over, but as it is now its hard to get all those cals in food, so subbing shakes will have to do for the first 4 weeks.

Should i get the liquidex if i'm not prone to bloating?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you should be able to drop the protein shake & slice of bread from your meal 1. add a bagel or 2 english muffins and you're lookin at almost 300 calories, 50 g carbs, and about 10 g protein. the granola cereal (is it kellogs or whoever makes it) has a lot of sugar in it. i just eat oatmeal (made with water) and slice up a banana in it. i think i pull in about 900 - 1000 calories just during breakfast, a lot of carbs (??), and about 60 g protein. as for your shake, is it just whey protein or like a premix packet (met-rx, whatever) ??

as for the l-dex, i wouldn't worry about it. just keep your nolva on hand in case anything starts to pop up.

damn, you're all about that wheat bread aren't you ? haha.

i would almost throw that TBSP in with meal 2 / 4 - the snack meals.

Its just some kroger brand granola cereal, had no idea about the sugar! I prefer english muffins anyway so thats not a bad suggestion at all, thanks. Funny thing is i use to hate wheat bread now i'll eat loaf in a couple days. On second thought i think i'm gonna throw in a tuna sandwhich instead of the PB for snack meals. The protein is just some N-Large 2, or Muscle Milk whatever is on a better sale at the time.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't sweat the L-Dex bro. Like Key stated, just keep some Nolva on hand just in case.

BTW, wheat bread is far better than white bread.

D

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well so far,all has been said on your diet,have your training in check?Post that up to,i'd like to see it.All the best DB

training split is as follows:

Mon-off
    Tues-chest, abs
    Wed- Bi's
    Thurs- off
    Fri- Back
    Sat- Shoulders, tri's
    Sun- Legs

Chest:
    Flat bench( barbell and dumbells alternating each week)
    Incline press
    Incline flys
    Decline Press
    Flat flys
    Cable crossover

Bi's:
    Barbell curls
    Preacher curls
    Concentration curls
    Hammer curls
    Reverse curls

Back:
    BB Rows
    One arm rows
    Lat pulldown
    Seated Rows
    Wide grip chinups
    Deadlifts

Delts:
    Military press (alternating barbell and dumbells each week)
    Side lat raises
    Front lat raises
    Shrugs

Tri's:
    Seated tricep extension
    Tricep kickbacks
    Pushdowns
    Pullovers /w rope

Legs:
    Leg extensions
    Squats
    Leg Press
    Leg Curls
    Calves

If you guys think i should add anything let me know, but this split has been very solid for me

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Bi's:
    Barbell curls
    Preacher curls
    Concentration curls
    Hammer curls
    Reverse curls
    overkill IMO. i mean how many different forms of curls do you plan on doing ?? you live on a beach or something ??

Back:
    BB Rows
    One arm rows
    Lat pulldown
    Seated Rows
    Wide grip chinups
    Deadlifts
    row row row you're boat, gently down the stream, merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.

dumbbell pullovers or cable pull downs maybe ?? drop a row or 2.

Delts:
    Military press (alternating barbell and dumbells each week)
    Side lat raises
    Front lat raises
    Shrugs
    rear delts ? scap pinches ?

Tri's:
    Seated tricep extension
    Tricep kickbacks
    Pushdowns
    Pullovers /w rope
    skull krushers and dips IMO are by far the best to gain size

If you guys think i should add anything let me know, but this split has been very solid for me
    i just think you need more variety, but not so many exercises

i'm a meat and potatoes kinda guy,I think you have overkill here.To many iso's...IMO

Whoops, meant to throw in skull crushers!

Well then i'll throw out the hammer curls, replace seated rows with dumbell pullovers, and what specific exercises can i do to target my rear delts, i always assumed they were worked out from every shoulder exercise.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    here are your posterior deltoid exercises :

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/Sho...#anchor1933886

Just did the 1st injection today, went very smooth into my quads. I'm gonna try and do a leg workout but we'll see how the soreness is.

Just curious, is cypionate thinner than sustanon and more clear. The sustanon i used was very thick and a light yellow color. This cypionate is kinda transparent and a bit thinner. Didn't take nearly as long to fill the syringe.

I'm positive its legit, as i have checked all the BD pics and they look the same, and the hologram reflects light, so i'm wondering why there is a difference in the two different tests. My guess is that its because sustanon has 4 esters and cypionate only has 1.

Anyon have any ideas?

I had my first workout of my cycle today, went ahead and did back!!!

All in all it was a great workout, you gotta love that placebo effect the first week or so. Everyone of my lifts was up about 5 lbs, deadlifts went up 70lbs, although i hadn't done them in forever so thats probly why.

Well i'm off to eat a bunch of chickens and wheat bread!!!

I had my first workout of my cycle today, went ahead and did back!!!

All in all it was a great workout, you gotta love that placebo effect the first week or so. Everyone of my lifts was up about 5 lbs, deadlifts went up 70lbs, although i hadn't done them in forever so thats probly why.

Well i'm off to eat a bunch of chickens and wheat bread!!!
    sounds good bro...keep us posted

WEEK 1

At the end of my first week i couldn't be happier with my cycle. Placebo strength gains are always nice and eating like a horse is fun too!

Weight has gone up 4lbs, but this is just food and water. My diet was kinda shitty this weekend, but i'm gonna make up for it this week.

I injected into a vein today, sent me coughing and light headed for a good 10 minutes and almost made me shit a brick!!! Funny thing is that i aspirated and got air bubbles. The only thing i changed was the size of the pin to a 22g instead of 23g.

Does anyone know if the gear is wasted if it is injected into a vein?

WEEK 1

At the end of my first week i couldn't be happier with my cycle. Placebo strength gains are always nice and eating like a horse is fun too!

Weight has gone up 4lbs, but this is just food and water. My diet was kinda shitty this weekend, but i'm gonna make up for it this week.

I injected into a vein today, sent me coughing and light headed for a good 10 minutes and almost made me shit a brick!!! Funny thing is that i aspirated and got air bubbles. The only thing i changed was the size of the pin to a 22g instead of 23g.

Does anyone know if the gear is wasted if it is injected into a vein?
    No it wasn't,it was your body trying to get rid of a foriegn substance,all is good.Glad to here everything is going as planned.All the best...DB 22g pin=ouch

Shameless bump at 12 days in....How's it going bro?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Tmeoe,

Things look good. I had some comments to make on training but Key gave you an AWESEOME site. I think your shoulder day was def lacking, and the bi’s were def overtrained, but Key pointed that out. I would do calves more than just once a week, and abs too. Do them both on M,W,F.

I have a question. What are you using to mix your shakes with? I was using 2% and putting a ton of stuff in mine. Came out, I was ingesting 1,300 cals per shake. My point is, you might start to get constipated from those shakes. Using a thinner milk would be wise.

Good luck tmeoe.

Doc

week 2

I just finished week 2 and my gains are still gradual, which i like. Doesn't make everything to obvious ! Strength in my legs has absolutely skyrocketed and been gradual in all other muscle groups. Weight has gone up 10lbs, i'm up to a cool 195, hoping to break the 200lb barrier soon. Diet hasn't been up to par only getting about 3500cals a day. Although i grubbed down on thanksgiving.

Not drinking with my friends has been tough and i have cracked a couple times, but always keep the drinking to a moderation. Although when i do drink i've been getting more agressive lately so i need to be more aware of that before i decide to drink. Other than that i'm usually in a good mood throughout the day!

Doc,

I use 2% milk for the shakes, but i've cut my shakes down to 3 a day and it hasn't been a problem. Infact i think i drop the kids off at the pool more since i've been eating so much!

I wanna get my measurements done for next week and some pics sometime down the line when i figure out how to use a web cam or borrow someones digital camera.

Key,

That site is by far one of the best exercise sites i have seen, great for reference, you should put it in your sig!

---------

Appreciate everyones input so far, it makes this much easier knowing there are people out there who want to help my cycle be the best that it can.

sounds good bro..you need to start gradually increasing your cals now,by week 6 you need to be at 4500-5000 cals ed or you could sacrifice gains..but it all depends on your metab also.JMO...all the best ...DB

If your solid food caloric intake is at 3,500 that isn’t too bad.

I was getting nearly 3,000 in shakes, and only 2,500 in solid foods. Not right.

What are you putting into your shakes?

Post some weight stats, and body measurements. I’d like to check em out.

Good luck. I think your strength gains will continue at a gradual pace, with spurts here and there. That’s how mine is kind of going. Just my forecast.

Doc

WEEK 3 and 4

Sorry i haven't been updating, i can be really lazy at times. I also got finals goin on right now, for those of you who are in college or went to college you know how stressful that time can be. I've also been on IBB for awhile now, shameless plug i know

As for the cycle things are going great, weight has been staggering at around 200 or so, but the test is just now really starting to kick in and i haven't been as dedicated to my diet as i should be. After finals though i'm going all out on the diet and training.

I'll be switching to DC training the last 6wks of my cycle. I feel like my routines are becoming old and something new will spark some growth. I hate to admit this but i've drank on a few weekends now and i feel guilty about it, but its all this **** peer pressure which won't be there over the break so i won't drink at all. Just so you guys know, when i do drink i drink moderately.

I've seen the most growth in my Lats and Bi's. Most strength has come in my Squats and Deadlifts. My chest is lagging BAD!!! I had a flat chest when i started working out long ago and its gotten significantly better since then, but definition on the bottom part is non existent. Strength in my chest doesn't seem proportional to my other lifts. This is big reason for the switch to DC training, thanks skii and swellin!

As for sides, mild acne on the back, but i have had that before i used AAS. My boys continue to shrink, but it makes the meat look bigger. Nips have always been puffy, but haven't been itchy or tender. I have nolva on hand just in case though. Hair loss hasn't been much of a problem, but i'm much more conscience of any hair that see. Horniness is off the scale, if i see a mildly attractive girl on TV i'm ready to go. I consider this a benefit.

I haven't gotten any measuring tape so i need to get off my ass i get these measurements for you guys. Maybe i get a digital camera for X-mas and i get some pics up to.

On a side note, has anyone tried enzyte or thinking of it. I want to get one of the free 30 day trials to see what its like.

Reply away bros!

Never heard of enzyte. What is it?

Try your hardest with the diet. You don’t want to look back and regret.

Good luck on your finals, I’m going through them now. Two left. I wish you luck with that, and hope you get good rest and diet during this week. Don’t trail off once finals end, because I can imagine it being tough with going home and then getting back in the swing of lifting again when all you want to do is be lazy now that classes are done.

Best of luck.

Doc

Thread Information