FinaZurp is offline Associate Member

Fina's First Taste of the Sauce!!!

Well boys and girls, My time has come (more like I couldn't wait any more ) For those of you that don't know me let me give a little background info about myself. Throughout most of my life I have had a typical ectomorph frame. In highschool I finally began to put on some wieght with the help of my brother and my football coaches. My freshman year I weighed a measly 165 lbs. By my Senior year I was 200-205 lbs. with my body fat in the 10% range. This of course depended on whether I was in the off season. I was very pleased with the gains I had made and I owed this to my diet which basically consisted of my stuffing my face whenever my hands were free and a work out regimine that consisted of your basic heavy compound movements i.e. Cleans, Squats, Bench, Deadlift, Pushjerk... you get the idea. My coaches just wanted us to get as much power and mass as we could. Typically Iso-movements don't do much for me. Well I graduated at 17 and after highschool working out took a backseat to my studies in college. Of course I went catabolic lost weight like a mother and well then came the beer and pizza diet that was delicatly introduced to me in my sophmore year. Basically I bloated up to 200 Lbs. with god knows what bodyfat percentage. Yeah my fault I know. Well I was fed up and decided to diet down and harden up a bit (I have pics posted). I was fairly pleased with my results and I came across the board and well Here I am now. I've had my sauce for quite some time but I wanted to educate myself to make sure I would reap the full rewards of this little experiment. I currently weigh 183 lbs. and I know I should probably weight and get back to my old weight, But I have to face facts and realize that this semester is probably the only time were I will be able to execute this cycle perfectly without any distractions. (besides my gear is about to expire). So here are my Stats.

Stats:
    6'2"
    183 lbs.
    21 yrs old
    15% bodyfat

Diet:

Meal 1-
    5 egg whites 1 whole egg
    1/2 cup of oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protein
    2 slices of 100% stone ground bread
    1 cup O.J.

Meal 2-
    2 tuna sandwiches, 2 cans w/ 2 slices of swiss cheese
    1 banana

Meal 3-
    2 scoop protien shake w/ 1 cup of oatmeal blended in. and flax
    2 tablespoons of bpeanut butter
    50grams protein, 50grams carbs

Meal 4-
    1 chicken breast
    2 1/2 cups of pasta

Meal 5- (postworkout shake)
    3 scoops of protein w/ flax, dextrose, glut.
    2 table spoons of peanut butter
    70 grams of protein, 70 grams of carbs

Snack-
    2 cups of cottage cheese
    1 banana

Meal 6-
    2 scoop protein shake w/ flax 1 cup of oatmeal
    2 cups whole milk
    1 cup of cottage cheese

Traing:

Day1- Chest/Calves

Day2- Quads/Hams

Day3- Shoulders/Abs

Day4- Back/Calves

Day5- Biceps/Triceps/abs

Day6/7- Off

Cycle:

Weeks 1 - 10 300 mg Deca (Schein & Norma)
    Weeks 2 - 5 35 mg D-bol (Russian)
    Weeks 2 - 11 400 mg Test Cyp (Upjohn)

I started my Deca wek before the other sustances so as to have the deca and test kicking in roughly about the same time and to have the Deca cut out one week before the test. Well i guess that's it. I would like some feedback and let me know if there is anything that I should tweak. Any help is appreaciated. I will post my most recent pick below. It was taken about three months ago and for know will have to do until I get another cam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fina's First Taste of the Sauce!!!-me-2.jpg  

bump...

mass junkie is offline banned
    alright my fellow miamian..........everything looks good to me...Looks like your gonna blow up for sure.........keep us updated with pics and how the cycle is going.........I expect a very detailed journal

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    alright my fellow miamian..........everything looks good to me...Looks like your gonna blow up for sure.........keep us updated with pics and how the cycle is going.........I expect a very detailed journal
    Thanks mj. If all goes well hopefully I will blow up. As far as my journal goes I will try to update as frequently as possible. I forgot to mention that I already took my first shot of 150 mg of Deca on Monday, and I took my second shot today. It's funny I've jabbed my friends plenty of times but it is a different story when your going to harpoon yourself. on monday I was shaking like a leaf. I bled a little on the pull out because I nicked myself but all was good. Did 1.5cc in my left shoulder. Ther was some slight soreness but nothing that hindered my workout. As for today my hands were clam and steady. Just knowing that this stuff is floating around inside me gets me pumped. Feels good to a part of the club now. I'm looking forward to monday to start the d-bol and test. I get fairly good pumps as it is so I can't wait to see what happens. I'll keep you guys informed.

well how was your 1st shot of dbol and test.........and how was your diet over the weekend.......thats gonna be my hardest feat.......is the weeked cuz i tend to relax a lil too much

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    well how was your 1st shot of dbol and test.........and how was your diet over the weekend.......thats gonna be my hardest feat.......is the weeked cuz i tend to relax a lil too much
    Well let me say that I love d-bol. Good lord the pump was insane. This russians are doing the trick. My first shot of test went along smoothly. I did 1cc of test in my bi and 1.5cc of deca in my shoulder. On Monday I did chest and I felt like I was walking around with a pair of tits. As far as diet was concerned I stuck with it this weekend. That is mainly due to the fact that I really don't have the finances to be eating out. So of course I packed my cooler and dragged my food around with me everywhere. I will admit that I felt like I was going to yack a couple of times, I haven't eaten this much in a while. Between the food,shakes and gallon of water, I've had all I can take. I don't think I would have room to cheat even if I wanted to. Well I guees that's it for now. I just czn't wait until the deca and test kick in. oh by the way I found some other pics of myself on my roomates computer. They were taken on the same day as the one above. I will post them tommorrow as I'm to tired right now, but I want you fellas to get a better look at my skinny arse. It will give a better perspective to see the change once I post the after pics. Late.

alright bro cool

Here are the other pics I promised..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fina's First Taste of the Sauce!!!-back-dble-bis2.jpg   Fina's First Taste of the Sauce!!!-traps-2.jpg   Fina's First Taste of the Sauce!!!-lat-2.jpg  
    Last edited by FinaZurp; 10-15-2003 at 05:18 PM.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Ah you got good deca and test, you lucky punk. QV sucks ass, its PAINFULL...LOL. Good luck with your cycle FinaZurp, keep us updated, and eat, eat, eat......

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Ah you got good deca and test, you lucky punk. QV sucks ass, its PAINFULL...LOL. Good luck with your cycle FinaZurp, keep us updated, and eat, eat, eat......

I didn't get the best prices but at least I can rest assured that my gear isn't underdosed, and like you said it doesn't sting. Actually I really don't feel anything when injecting. Today's workout was another killer they just seem to be getting more and more intense. I will say this, I am getting drowsier as the days go on. I swear I feel like a 70 yr old man with all the cat naps I've been taking. I just woke up from one right now.
    Last edited by FinaZurp; 10-16-2003 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    I didn't get the best prices but at least I can rest assured that my gear isn't underdosed, and like you said it doesn't sting. Actually I really don't feel anything when injecting. Today's workout was another killer they just seem to be getting more and more intense. I will say this, I am getting drowsier as the days go on. I swear I feel like a 70 yr old man with all the cat naps I've been taking. I just woke up from one right now.
    He already started it.....just this week...... http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=68136

Yeah mj you beat me to it. I edited my post already. How about you... When are you starting?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with the cycle bro!....Its so much fun!!! Your gonna grow like a damn weed.

Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    Yeah mj you beat me to it. I edited my post already. How about you... When are you starting?
    soon......very soon

Thanks a lot punk builder. I'm keeping an eye on your thread aswell. The d-bol is already working it's magic on me. I swear it's only been four days and all my shirts are fitting tighter. Gooddluck to you to brother and keep lifitng. Hey mj that very soon needs to turn into tomorrow

Here is an update on the weight. I told myself i would wait till monday but I couldn't help myself. 5 Days and I'm up five pounds. Granted I'm sure a lot is water but hell, bring it on. At this point any weight gain is welcomed. I'm singing d-bol's praises. I've always heard about the lower back pumps from the d-bol but yesterday was insane. I could bairly bend over and my lower back was as hard as a rock. Today I did arms and boy oh boy were the guns kicking. My arms and claves are my weakest points so it was great to see such an improvement even if for a short while.

Xelf is offline Junior Member
    I don't know for how long have you working out?

I don't want to jump on you but by what I saw (from your pics) you're a novice!

So I think your cicle is too strong for you!

Why people think higher is the dosage better are the results?

Or that the gear is the only way to build up?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelf
    I don't know for how long have you working out?

I don't want to jump on you but by what I saw (from your pics) you're a novice!

So I think your cicle is too strong for you!

Why people think higher is the dosage better are the results?

Or that the gear is the only way to build up?

DUDE i have yet to see you make a positive comment about anything or anyone yet..
    what is the malfunction here

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    DUDE i have yet to see you make a positive comment about anything or anyone yet..
    what is the malfunction here
    Yeah bro shape up or ship out

ENraged:

I dont have any malfunction!

I'm just worried about novice people how do (and specially for the first cycle) heavy cycle!

Because if they start heavy they will continue heavier and heavier and I dont think more is better is...

And I know a lot of case of people once again young bber who got serious trouble from gear!

And I dont know you but I dont think is normal for a guy 25 years old to have to do a dialisis every weeks because of his liver injury???

Hello fellas. I know I've been gone for a while. This was do to a slight injury to my bicep, but all is well now. I am however disappointed because of how it affected my workouts and gains but all in all im doing fine im up 9 pounds in total which I dont consider to bad for being out of the gym for a couple of days. By the way thanks for sticking up for me guys and xelf I do appreaciate the concern but if you read carefully I do know what I'm doing and I used to see your point on taking it light but I figured that is your first is always best might as well reap the full rewards. As far as my strength is concerned it is through the roof. it appears gyno is reaering its ugly head. I was scared of this being a problem due to my nipple piercings ehich had already caused some fat to deposit. Well my bromo is on the way being that I don't know what the gyno is exactly the cause of the gyno but I've begun nolva treatment. those are the breaks. Hopefully its only from the D-bol and test. I know this could of been avoided by only doing test and d-bol but I've already explained the reasons. These are the risks we take. Im not to worried and the nipple ornaments will be coming off soon and to tell you the truth my girlfriend and I are both bored of them besides I'm getting to old for that shit. Hell I don't even really wear my ear rings any more. Well I still have several weeks to pack on as much as possible. thats all for now.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelf
    ENraged:

I dont have any malfunction!

I'm just worried about novice people how do (and specially for the first cycle) heavy cycle!

Because if they start heavy they will continue heavier and heavier and I dont think more is better is...

And I know a lot of case of people once again young bber who got serious trouble from gear!

And I dont know you but I dont think is normal for a guy 25 years old to have to do a dialisis every weeks because of his liver injury???

Man i am not going to hijack his thread to debate cycles or anything else with you but i am saying you may have knowledge but the way you go about things is rude and uncalled for. The reason other's and myself frequent this board is becuase there are not many rude people here. if you disagree with something then state your i/m/o but there is no need to do it in a rude Condescending tone. That being said play nice!!!!

Fina that blows about the injury. keep at it bro

FinaZurp:
    I don't wanted to be mean to you, I hope you don't take it that way

Until you're aware of what you're doing I'm fine with it
    Keep in touch

ENraged:
    I read again me posts and maybe I was a little rude
    But sometime is better do say something even if it's wrong than saying nothing...

ok I just read my post. lol. No more late night posting when I'm half asleep. Half of what I typed gave me a headache. You guys got the general idea. Late.

sorry to hear about the injury bro...but on the other hand damn glad about the strength going through the roof.......what are some of your best lifts?

Well fellas it feels good to be back. I know I disappeared for a while but my life is somewhat back to normal now. I'll explain later on. That's all for now.

Thread Information