Icarian is offline New Member

Please help- Im doing my first cycle soon..

Hi-

Im 18 years old- 6' tall and 190lbs & have been totally natural till now, i train hard & lift heavy... i get gains but not as much as i want, i want to go from 190 to about 210 maybe or 220.. Ive been thinking about getting steroids for a while now, just have been scared of side effects.. Im thinking i should get Test & Deca but im not for sure on this & im also not liking the idea of it all going away when i get off the juice.. can someone help please? would be greatly appreciated! What would work best for me-

Icarian
    Last edited by Icarian; 12-17-2003 at 06:12 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What works best for you at your age is to eat. You're still growing and can naturally add 10 pounds a year. You might not think that's a lot, but wait til you get up to 220 after you've finally filled out. Then you'll be like "****, i'm fat, i gotta lose this". Anyways, my point - you're too young. Take full advantage of what your body is producing naturally at your age. Tweak your diet before you start sticking yourself.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    It wont go away as long as you do your proper PCT. Also i'm hearing rumor that if you use IGF-1lr3 during the last 4 weeks of your cycle then you will keep all gains and then some. I agree wait about two years before starting this cycle.

Jdog55

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I grew from 6'2 1/2" to 6'4" between 18 and 20. Wait and make sure. You still might get some more growth in height that you might lose out on. Also your test levels are at a highpoint right now. Using synthetic substances may cause you to not get back to those high levels when you are done with your cycle. Wait a while like everyone else said. I personally was not mentally or physically ready for anything early on.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I jumped on at 19... and I am still the same height as I was then at 5'11. I didn't grow an inch, so I regret doing it early. If I had known more about diet and training I could've easily gained naturally what I gained on gear, and maybe I'd be a little taller now to boot.

Ive been 6' tall for about 2 years now... so i am not getting any taller, i dont actually WANT to get any taller, just thicker

if you dont want to get any taller and dont care about the possible short and long term side effects, then the best advice i can give you is to read your ass off about steroids before you even think of touching them. put a cycle together and then let other members critique it... the best thing to do would be to stay natural for a couple more years but if you're set on doing one you might as well do it right.

I was hoping for some of you guys to give me advice about what kind of cycle i should use- Not trying to sound ignorant but there was even a 17 year old on this board who took a lot of roids, i just want to gain around 20lbs quick & im 18,im not wanting to get taller, i DO care about short term or long term side effects but i have to gain this weight for an important reason

I am going to do steroids anyway but ide rather have someone help me with it so i dont **** myself up - kinda like someone thats going to have sex & people tell them to use a condom.. come on guys, give me a condom! lol

Icarian

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarian
    I was hoping for some of you guys to give me advice about what kind of cycle i should use- Not trying to sound ignorant but there was even a 17 year old on this board who took a lot of roids, i just want to gain around 20lbs quick & im 18,im not wanting to get taller, i DO care about short term or long term side effects but i have to gain this weight for an important reason

I am going to do steroids anyway but ide rather have someone help me with it so i dont **** myself up - kinda like someone thats going to have sex & people tell them to use a condom.. come on guys, give me a condom! lol

Icarian

Bro, sorry to say, you won't find many bro's on the board helping you put together a cycle at your age. Why? First off, your TO YOUNG. Why risk the side effects? Two, you obviously haven't done any research because if you did, you wouldn't be asking for us to put one together for you. There are many more side effects besides Not growing. Some of them are quite scary especially at your age. Do you realize your body right now is producing so much natural test, why ruin a good thing. Older guys on this board would give anything to have those type of levels back!!! If you can't grow at your age, your diet/training is way off. Don't mean to flame you, but there are a ton guys who have been on this board for years and still are waiting to do a cycle. AS is NOTHING to take lightly. Read some threads on this board about guys starting there cycle to young and regretting it? Is your health not important to you?

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ht=madmax+peom

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...t=nipples+hurt

PEACE,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 12-18-2003 at 11:16 AM.

He is too young, yeah... but obviously he's going to do it anyway.

Icarian, do your research first. Nobody's going to put together a cycle for you... research the **** and if you have any questions ask in the steroid forum

That being said I still dont recommend you jump on at your age. For all the reasons blt mentioned and more. But if you're going to make the wrong choice and do it anyway, the steroid forum is where you want to be.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    wait til your 20 at least

Thread Information