diesel3023 is offline New Member

testoviron depot cycle

how long before you should see goods results from test cycle? running testoviron depot cycle at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. starting week 4 and went from 190 to 198. i think to much so sometimes i think im gaining sometimes i think im not. people been saying i look bigger and im defitnately feeling it. increased appetite, always horny, getting stronger. just was wondering what week it really kicks in. thanks. also running nolva and proviron with it cause im prone to gyno.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel3023
    how long before you should see goods results from test cycle? running testoviron depot cycle at 500mg a week for 10 weeks. starting week 4 and went from 190 to 198. i think to much so sometimes i think im gaining sometimes i think im not. people been saying i look bigger and im defitnately feeling it. increased appetite, always horny, getting stronger. just was wondering what week it really kicks in. thanks. also running nolva and proviron with it cause im prone to gyno.
    Hello diesel , about now 4 - 5 weeks you should be feeling great pumps .

Happy new year

diesel3023 is offline New Member
    started week 6 and up to 205-up 15 pounds. really feeling the pumps now and increasing weights on everything. been moody though lately and feeling a little bloaded. people are noticing at the gym saying your getting bigger everyday. saying im eating a lot and im on creatine. i'll get back in another week.

Thread Information