Thread: just did it!

Bigkel1 is offline New Member

Talking just did it!

whats up ladies and gents
    I am new to the group and posted under the new members section last week. Anyway for those who missed it I am 21yrs old and 6'3 225 lbs (in shape, more like @240 right now, F'n holidays lol) Anyway I am starting my first cycle after two years of lifting seriously. About five minute ago I took my first shots. 300 milligrams of deca and 250 mil of sust. To say I am excited would be a gross understatement and even found myself going wooo! whooo! and rubbing my hands together. Anyway the inject was the easiest part, drawning that stuff out took a little time and effort however. I am about to go to best buy and purchase a new digi cam (love those gift cards!) Withen a week I plan to start posting pics and a running journal of my progress right in this section. I am open to any help, suggestions, and criticism you vets have to give me.
    BK

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro! I am currently on a what sounds like a similar cycle. I am taking 300mg of Deca & 750mg of Sus 250.

What is your entire cycle consist of?

blcornelius is offline New Member
    Bigkel, My advice to you is increase the sust OR decrease the deca dosage. Never have you deca dosage higher than you test. Hint. Hint. DECA DICK (a.k.a. limpy) In my opinion I would go 200-300 mg. Deca and 500mg Sust weekly. Good luck and keep us posted.

I appreciate the concern for my weiner but believe me I definatly do not have deca dick. Its just the opposite. Also I am now just finishing week ten and I weigh 250. My body fat and overall composition are dramatically diffrent. My strenght gain have been emmense. I went from benching 225 to brenching 350 in these ten weeks. Probably could have gotten more if I focused on chest more.

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the club bro...keep us updated!

Im going to key west for a few weeks but when I get back Ill post some pictures (tan)

Thread Information