dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned

dv8's test cycle

whats up guys i'm 2 weeks into my cycle (qv eth 500mg/w) so i decided to post now because im guessing it's about time for it to kick in. So far everything is going good.

stats; 5'7 168 lbs, 12-14% bf
    goal; gain 15-20 lbs of lean muscle

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    whats up guys, starting of the 4the week and the test still hasn't really kicked besides the pimples all over my shoulders. My pumps are however unbelievable, and im up about 7lbs, probably all water. well ill get back to you guys every week starting this week, hopefully see some changes.
    DV8

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you shooting it every 3 days bro..twice a week..that is very good stuff bro... do you have your novaldex/l-dex clomid...keep us posted man... don't you love the appetite you get from test!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    also keep the protein high!!!! carbs low, You'll blow up on that one week 4 that sucker should be kicking in nicely weeks 6, and 7 i remember are the best...

all the best bro

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    whats up, i did chest on monday and today im doing back, i was kinda week on chest on monday??? that weird. anyhow, im trying to get between 300-350g of protein, and calories are up their too, however im not keeping carbs low, i want to get big as possible and keeping carbs low will hinder some of my gains, dont you think?? Well, im off to go do back, talk to you guys later
    DV8

Thread Information