Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dvest8 is offline Associate Member
    keep up the good work bro!!!! Ya got me pretty inspired & pumped up for my cycle comeing up.I'll start mine in may,gotta hit the cardio for a month to shed alittle fat lol.
    Post some pics too.

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    **** I have not posted in a long time, been really busy and havent had time to get on the computer. I have been sticking with the higher calorie diet and it seems to have resulted in some more gains. I am now about 194. I have been to the beach a few times and the compliments have been rolling in. I would have figured I would look fatter and bloated at this point in the cycle but everyone that I ran into said I looked like I lost some fat.
    I did my shoulder workout today and was feeling great. I am still getting stronger in my lifts so I think I still have room to get bigger. The 200 pound mark is looking so far away right now but I'm not doubting the possibility. Should have time to post this week so I'll try to get back in the groove of posting. Peace

dvest8 is offline Associate Member
    NR,any soreness around the nips yet?, or has everthing been cool so far,just curious.
    And don't think about it to much bro, the way your training the 200 mark is closer than you think.keep it up!!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    pics please?

your incline max is much weaker than your flat bench max. if you get that to be the opposite, or better yet, make them both the same, your chest would look much fuller, thicker and better. how often do you see bodybuilders with thick, developed upper chests but no middle and lower chests? almost never. bodybuilders from the golden age consistently say that Arnold's chest routine was 90% incline exercises. try that for a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information