Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    big_mike is offline Member

*DNP* Day by Day journal of a 10 day cycle.

Hello there guys.
    recently, i have gotten all of my Anabolic compounds to begin my first ever cycle. However, today I was looking at my 20+ DNP pills and decided that i wanted to take my physique to a higher level of "cutness" before i started my AS cycle. To begin, i am 5"7 tall weigh about 183-185 and have about 10-11% body fat. I just wanted to be rock solid before i decided to give the AS cycle the green light. Beginning right now on February 13 2004, i will keep a day by day journal of my progress, hopefully with pictures, and keep track of my results as well as things and other feelings that occur throughout the day while on the dnp. Keep in mind that this is my first dnp cycle as well, so other newbies to this compound can get a general idea as to what they can expect. Now for everyone that says, "do not touch dnp" etc etc... My girlfriend is on her second cycle, and she has had great results. keep in mind
    " I am not condoning the use of DNP, this is just a diary to keep track of my feelings and results while using the compound." Here we go starting with day 1. Enjoy

-Day 1-
    Today was a great day *sarcasm* haha. I started the morning with a myoplex shake as soon as the sun rose. Immediately upon the consumption of the shake (8:00 AM) , i took (1) 200mg DNP capsule as well as 1 serving of the following. ( calcium, vitamin C, E, and ALA) approximately an hour later i took 1 capsule of magnesium.) About a couple of hours after taking my first capsule, i was feeling a little warm, nowhere near the hot flashes some of the other members have experienced on higher doses of course. But there was one thing, throughout the day i was just STARVING. ALL day long i was eating, every two hours to be exact. I am not just talking about little meals here. Im talking about going to boston market and getting the half chicken with the works. 6 hours later at 2:00 PM i took some more of the vitamins as described above, then at 8:00 PM same scenario. All day long however, i kept myself hydrated, and have so far consumed approximately 2 and 1/2 gallons of water. REMEMBER, water water water...I cannot stress it enough. One more thing, after taking the DNP capsule, my girlfriend told me that my urine would constantly be a light tint of yellow no matter how much water i drank. She was right. Also, my eyes have turned a slight tint of yellow as well, nothing too drastic, as this is normal. Anyways, all is well, and tomorrow morning again at 8:00 AM i will once again take a 200mg capsule of DNP to make sure nothing goes wrong, and hopefully on sunday, it gets bumped up to 400mg a day! I can't wait to start shredding baby.
    goodnite all

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Thanks for the info, please keep us posted and be safe.

with only a 50% increase in metablism, or 100% if generous, do you think its a good idea to eat soo much? If two trips to boston market a day make you gain weight is seems that 4 on DNP still would.

nono...by no means is it good to eat as much as i did. Im sure i probably netted somewhere in the range of 3500 to 4000 calories yesterday alone. However, now that i know how this substance is going to make me feel, i will let the first day just be a test, and the rest from here on out, i will use an eca stack to suppress my hunger. So far so good, and day 2 of the journal is coming tonight.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    good job man. I'm going to do a ten day dnp cycle after I'm done my cutting cycle. I started mine at 22% and now I'm down to about 15%. I have thre more weeks which I'll hopefully get down to 13, and then I'll hit the dnp to get down to 10%. Let's see if all this **** I'm talking will really work. Keep us posted no matter how ****ty you're feeling, lol.

**DAY 2**

Sorry for the late post guys lol, i was at a hotel over valentines day evening, which prevented me from posting for you guys here on the forum. Anyways, as day 2 came along, i once again took a 200mg pill in the morning at 8 am and followed up with all of the previous anti-oxidants. Throughout the day I think i was feeling ok...the hunger pains were not as pronounced, and i was able to ward off the food for a good long while. All day i probably ingested approximately 2,500 calories...all of which good ones. Of course, water was being consumed at approx. 1 gallon per 3 hours for a total of 3. My eyes were still yellow, but had no real concerns about my temperature as it was pretty much normal all night. It really sucked because at the restaurant, i spilled a diet coke all over my t-shirt, and had to go to the hotel room and wear my jacket all night long inside of the restaurant, which made me very hot. At night when it came time to sleep, i was hot and told my girlfriend to sleep in the other queen size bed lol. But all in all it was ok. Today i was not able to take the dnp at 8 am and then again at 8pm because i was still at the hotel, so instead i will take the pill at 6 o clock, and follow up with a dosage in the morning so it can be 400 mg with a 12 hour span. As for fat loss or any changes in my body, all i can say is that i have retained a little bit of watter in my stomach area, but every where else looks to be normal for the most part. My girlfriend told me that i look more cut from my upper body and that my face looks a lot skinnier, who knows? But as for weight, it's pretty much the same and i think the real losses will come in days 3-10 where i will do some light cardio and monitor things more closely. Still about 11 % body fat...hoping it comes down to 7-8...who knows? Updates coming tomorrow for day 3 of the DNP journal. Thanks for reading and good afternoon!
    Last edited by big_mike; 02-15-2004 at 02:18 PM.

*DAY 3*

Well fellas, it's day three and nothing much has changed except for the fact that starting today i will bump up the dosage to 800mg ed. Tonight im feeling a bit warm, and surprisingly by looking in the mirror, i can actually see a *slight* difference. Everything is going swell and my vital signs are ok. Other than the normal warm body temperature, im still keeping myself hydrated and feel fine and dandy.. More to come tomorrow however, when the dosage will be kept at a high level constantly.
    goodnite all

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Awesome mike, way to update us. Please take some before and after pictures, because i *think* you would be the only person on the board to do so. There really aren't many DNP result pics.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Awesome mike, way to update us. Please take some before and after pictures, because i *think* you would be the only person on the board to do so. There really aren't many DNP result pics.

heh im trying im trying...i feel like im about to pass out though..so **** tired....

dude your nuts....bumping up to 800?
    With a 36 hour half life your level will still be increasing for 3 days at a CONSTANT dosage.....bumping up to 800 might fry you tommorow or the next day.
    Besides...1+2+4 pills down..yove got 13 left, four more days at 800mg? not a long cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    dude your nuts....bumping up to 800?
    With a 36 hour half life your level will still be increasing for 3 days at a CONSTANT dosage.....bumping up to 800 might fry you tommorow or the next day.
    Besides...1+2+4 pills down..yove got 13 left, four more days at 800mg? not a long cycle.
    No way bro, im doing 400 mg a day...and i'll be on this same dosage for the next 9 days...i don't wanna die

**DAY 4**

Okay guys, day 4 is now somewhat over with...and today i upped the dosage to a total of 400mg starting at 8am and taking the second pill at 8pm...12 hours apart. I was getting hotter and hotter as the day progressed and so has my girlfriend. All day long i was eating reasonably, having carbs with proteins and keeping the fat on the low side, which is hard sometimes if ya know what i mean. i can start to see some improvement on my lower stomache area, as i have lost a few pounds already, and if you havent figured it out by now, this stuff is AWESOME. I would have never expected for something to work like DNP has, and when cardio has gotten you in the tired zone, DNP just picks up where it left off and SPEEDS it up by 100% lol. I can't wait to see what happens within the next couple of weeks. see ya tomorrow.

keep it up man, you're on your way. I can't wait to see the before and after shots.

omen78 is offline Member

Thumbs up

Keep us posted... great details.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    nice job bro, definitely keep the updates comin, startin to make me think about takin dnp myself!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Fuk. Dam-n it MIKE. Now you got me wanting to order my DNP . Keep us posted bro. Good luck. one thing i read in another post is about eating cold fruit all day. People said it really really helped keep them cool. Cut some pineapple, and oranges, and watermelon(fruit w/ high water content.) and put it in the freezer and snack on it throughout the day. It could only help. Good luck bro.

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Where you at big mike you have'nt posted since day 4 of your usage??? 3 days ago, are you o.k. bro?????????
    Last edited by HILLBILLY; 02-20-2004 at 01:19 AM.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    Where you at big mike you have'nt posted since day 4 of your usage??? 3 days ago are you o.k. bro?????????
    Ditto... where you at man ? We're feenin for more info... you alright ?

He probablly short circuted the keyboard from sweating all over it

yeah man. Where are u at?

Im so sorry guys....I havent been able to get to the computer as i had to stay at my girlfriends apt. however...all is okay...and im losing some more fat lol. As far as updates...everything is going the same every single day...im not really feeling the side effect that everyone else feels...just a little warm from time to time...no big deal i only have about 3 more days on the stuff....and if God permits...i will do the next 3 days at 600mg ED to finish up the cycle...i can't wait to see the end results and I will keep you guys posted.

Once again...if i were to re-cap for the couple of days i missed...it would be the same all over again...even though this is my first cycle...it's going real well for me...and if anyone has anyquestions let me know...
    I will keep you all posted and hopefully get these pictures out to you as soon as i lose all my water weight...good nite all. And thanks for the concern shown by all the bros here
    Last edited by big_mike; 02-20-2004 at 12:17 AM.

pounds lost so far?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    He probablly short circuted the keyboard from sweating all over it

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO

**DAY 8**

Ok guys...where the hell do i start??? Well...last night was, to put it bluntly, HELL. All i can say is....if any of you just want to jump into a cycle of DNP , PLEASE be careful. This is some strong ****! Last night...for the first time ever, I was feeling as if i were laying in a SAUNA. No bs. My sheets and pillow were wet, and i felt like i was gonna pass out! I kept on waking up, probably about 10 times throughout the night...and i was just sweating my BALLZ off. I guess you have to wait until you actually get a lot of DNP in your system before you actually start feeling the HEAT. I dont know whether or not i will bump up for the last 2 days to 600mg...don't know if i can take it..but i am definetely losing some more fat. Let me tell you...even if you bros think you are lean at 10 % or so...it' ain't ****!!! You have more fat on your body than you can imagine. So all day i ran things as normal, and i was sweating in environments where people were actually somewhat cold. This stuff is for real, and for those thinking on embarking on the DNP journey...do as much research as you can before putting the substance into your body...because once you get it in...it's not coming back out. Just wanted to keep my bros updated for today to let you know the scoop. I'll be back tomorrow as i near the end of my cycle...good nite to all the bros...and wish me good luck.
    -bm-

!!!!luck!!!!!

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Good luck big mike....

omen78 is offline Member
    Take it easy man... don't fry yourself. We're with ya. Can't wait to see how things turn out.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    BM,

Nice work man. What does your macronutrient breakdown look like (Protein/Carbs/Fat percenatges)?

Also have you notcied any decrease in strength or muscle?
    Thanks
    BB

dboston89 is offline New Member
    well, i think i got scammed on ordering DNP ..so i guess my quest to use it is gone!!! fkin low-life's!!!!!!!

-anyway...keep on posting bro...i always look foward to reading the "next"day.

good luck man. I'm starting my 7 day journey on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    BM,

Nice work man. What does your macronutrient breakdown look like (Protein/Carbs/Fat percenatges)?

Also have you notcied any decrease in strength or muscle?
    Thanks
    BB

First off, i would like to say thanks for all of the support you guys have given me...and luck you have wished upon me. Everything is great. As for my mac. b-down...i would have to say my protein is probably in the range of 1.5g per lb of body weight..which i am down to about 175 right now as we speak....carbs..im keeping them somewhat high..probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 300-350g a day...and Fat is kept at a MINIMUM...somewhere in the area of 20-30 grams per day. As far as strength..i took a week of starting on the 11th of february...as soon as a week passed from that date..which was the 18th of february..i went back to the gym and attempted a complete body workout which was supposed to be very light...just in order to stimulate my muscle tissue. Let's just say that the workout went HORRIBLY. I felt weak...and when i mean weak..i mean WEAK AS HELL. Usually i do 225 for about 8-10 reps on the flat bench...however...as i was keeping it light...i was struggling to get 185 up for 8-10 reps...boy was i intimidated as hell when this occured. However, i did not let it phase me...and i knew it was because i was on the DNP . If any of you will listen to me at any point in time...listen now...do NOT try and workout on DNP...you will not gain ANY muscle...and it will just discourage you from working out while on your cycle...it sucks..but it looks as if i wont be going back to the gym hopefully at full strength until wednesday of this upcoming week...there is just no way. Keep in mind..i have lost absolutely NO muscle...and if you guys who are thinking you are losing muscle it's because of one of the following...a) You are working out too heavy, which is taxing on your muscles especially since your body is in a calorie (glucose) deficit while on DNP or b) You are mistaking muscle for FAT!!!! simple and clear fellas...there is a lot of fat around your muscle tissue which you think is SUPER LEAN....but let me break it to you...it's NOT!!!! so all in all....don't workout...take my advice...you will KEEP all of your muscle if you eat properly on the DNP...just eat like usual fellas!!! Don't eat more..and don't eat less...that's just my advice. Anyways...i'll talk to you bros more on this tonight...and if anyone has absolutely any inquiries please direct them to me...and i'll try and explain everything as clearly as possible. ttyl.
    -bm-

Big Mike, should I still do cardio while on it?

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Big Mike, should I still do cardio while on it?

Ok...cardio is a whole-nother story...the answer is...YES..you can do cardio...however...you must do it very slowly...none of that getting your heart rate up to where your heart is gonna explode type stuff.. If you do cardio..do it at a moderate pace...like...i do the treadmill at 3.0 speed on a 9.0 incline for about 20-30 minutes...and the great thing is...its like you are doing 45 minutes of cardio...it's insane..Keep yourself hydrated...i would recommend some gatorade...but do it slowly. Like is said..slowly. Be prepared to sweat...oh buddy will you sweat. You will sweat like a hog...so make sure you have a fan or two blowing at you...do not attempt this in a hot area. Be safe...and if you have anymore questions let me know.
    -bm-

Give me a breakdown of before and after cycle physique? What supps where you taking?

Mike, I only carb depleted today and I'm starting tommorow. Will this affect me greatly?

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Big MIke,

You said you take your DNP doses 12 hours apart, however, I've read conflicting reports on both. ANd IMO I feel this is the #1 area where ppl mess up. So I would like ot get this straight....

"You have to divide it into two doses of 300mg 12 hours apart.
    After you hit your 600mg limit you don't take the next 300mg for 36 HOURS
    >From the first dose!
    So, if I took the first dose at 6AM on Sunday morning and the second 300
    mg at 6PM Sunday night, the 3rd dose would not be until 6PM on Monday evening.
    The fourth dose would again follow 12 hours from the 3rd which would be
    at 6AM on Tuesday morning."

Then I read...

"400mg/day can be used, but never take it all at once. Always split up the doses as far as possible, so for 400mg/day that would mean taking 1 200mg capsule every 12 hours."

So which would it be? Take it EVERY 12 hours (Or would this result in a buildup of DNP and cause me to overdose) or take it like the first paragraph suggested? Just wanna get this right.

Thanks
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Big MIke,

You said you take your DNP doses 12 hours apart, however, I've read conflicting reports on both. ANd IMO I feel this is the #1 area where ppl mess up. So I would like ot get this straight....

"You have to divide it into two doses of 300mg 12 hours apart.
    After you hit your 600mg limit you don't take the next 300mg for 36 HOURS
    >From the first dose!
    So, if I took the first dose at 6AM on Sunday morning and the second 300
    mg at 6PM Sunday night, the 3rd dose would not be until 6PM on Monday evening.
    The fourth dose would again follow 12 hours from the 3rd which would be
    at 6AM on Tuesday morning."

Then I read...

"400mg/day can be used, but never take it all at once. Always split up the doses as far as possible, so for 400mg/day that would mean taking 1 200mg capsule every 12 hours."

So which would it be? Take it EVERY 12 hours (Or would this result in a buildup of DNP and cause me to overdose) or take it like the first paragraph suggested? Just wanna get this right.

Thanks
    BB

Ok...the first one says to divide it up into TWO doses of 300mg 12 hours apart...which is more build up than the second description you gave me. In all honesty...i feel it is better to split up the doses 12 hours apart for 400mg every day...which means you would be taking one capsule at 6am...and then another capsule at 6pm....so all in all you would be taking 400mg everyday. If you did 300 mg at each interval...that's a little too much imo...but the only way to do it would be to measure the dnp...which is not what i am messing with in the first place. If you ever wanted to bump it up to 600 mg a day...do 200mg every 8 hours or so...that would prevent you for the most part from getting way too hot. anyways good luck..and be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Mike, I only carb depleted today and I'm starting tommorow. Will this affect me greatly?

To be completely honest with you..and not to discredit anyone else who SWEARS by carb depleting....i honestly don't believe it makes THAT much a difference in the first place. Just like someone who drag races...some one might say to do a burn out for 10-15 seconds...while another person does a burnout for 5-7 seconds...i think its personal preference. Since there are already carbs in your system...i believe the DNP will initially start to burn fat in the first place....carb depleting is cool for some but not for others...i tried carb depleting before i did my cycle...and i could barely move or keep my eyes open from not consuming carbs as usual. I just can't stand it. My girlfriend is on her 4th cycle on DNP and she ALWAYS has phenomenal results from NOT carb depleting...i say you are good to go...and please be safe about it.
    -bm-

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Give me a breakdown of before and after cycle physique? What supps where you taking?

Ok...i think from day one until today i have lost a total of 8-10 lbs....pure fat may i add.. I was somewhere between 10-12% body fat before the DNP ...and i am not going to measure until all of the water is completely gone. Most of my fat however was located on the bottom section of my stomache area...and to be honest..ive been pretty much shredded on other areas of my body. We will see... as far as supplements here goes.

1-2 gallons of water per day
    400mg DNP daily spread 12 hours apart.
    900mg of ALA
    3 Calcium capsules +vit D
    2000 iu's of vitamin E
    400mg magnesium
    LOTS of vitamin Ester-C 3-4 grams/day
    and a multi-vitamin

that pretty much covers it all in a nutshell. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.
    -bm-

Nice Job!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information