Thread: Size advice

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Size advice

Need some help bros. Wanting to put on some good mass, within a reasonable price range. I have a small portion of my gear at this time. One bottle of EQ 200/mg, and one bottle of Winny, 50 mg. Im not intesested in tablets, and I want quality weight. Was considering a stack with Eq, and Enanthate , follwed with the Winny. Any thoughts or advice to help me get to where I'd like to be, and or how much more gear it would take. I'm 6'4" 248 lbs, and would like to see an increase up to 265 or 270. Is this an obtainable goal, or am I startin off with the wrong gear?

Thanks for the help

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the goal setting is very attainable but the gear amout is not. One bottle of EQ and Win isnt going to go far.
    get on the go with some ancillaries and the get some test for your base and then run the eq along side of the test and finish off with some winny in the end for 4-5 weeks. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Solrock is offline Member
    Yes, you are going to need more gear than that. One bottle won't do. You must have test in the cycle... personally i would run no less than 500mg/week, and at your size, probably more like 750mg/week (all depending on cycle experience).

Swellin Guest
    I would probably run that one with:
    1-12 test e @ 500mg/wk
    1-12 eq@ 400mg/wk
    7-12 winny 50ed
    With Nolva @ 10mg ed and maybe .25 l-dex (of course, this depends on your needs)
    You will need clomid too.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    I would probably run that one with:
    1-12 test e @ 500mg/wk
    1-12 eq@ 400mg/wk
    7-12 winny 50ed
    With Nolva @ 10mg ed and maybe .25 l-dex (of course, this depends on your needs)
    You will need clomid too.
    I would run this cycle but I would run the winny weeks 12-15
    since the test will be tapering out you can run winny those last 3 weeks and then start clomid 3 days after your last winny shot
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information