wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

WOA on a DNP rewind!

hey bros
    started another cycle of DNP two days ago. im taking all the supps at high dosagses (milk thistle, vit C, vit E, ALA, cranberry extract, calcium, magnesium, l-carnitine, l-glutamine, super b-complex vitamins, etc) to protect my body as much as possible and to give me an extra boost. here is the way its running...

days 1-3 600mg
    days 4-14 800mg

hopefully things will go well in my pursuits of extreme fat loss. im also taking an ECA occasionally to help with energy. my diet is fairly clean but i enjoy soda alot while im on because i dont mind the extra heat as long as its not before bed. ill be updating daily from now, so for now, happy burning!

Swellin Guest
    What are your current stats and your goals for this cycle?

6'1"/215lbs/12.7% bf

im not really sure about the goals other than losing as much fat as possible and staying healthy. if i feel like the 800mg is getting to me, ill drop the dose. a few pounds of fat isnt worth dying for. but im hoping for a 3-4% drop in body fat. but any loss is welcome. im gonna try to some low intensity cardio just to keep my energy up some. gotta go take my dnp ...im a few minutes late.

day 3

i feel like crap. didnt sleep hardly at all, kept waking up with the sweats and dry mouth even though im sucking down water and other fluids. i seem to be keeping a mild headache. lethargy set in early this time, probably because of the dosing. last time it was 200-200-200-400-400-600-600-600-800-800-800 or something similar to that. starting with 600 and going to 800 has to be the reason for this tired feeling. hopefully i will feel better soon or something. havent noticed any weight loss yet, but that usually dont happen for me until about day 5. i have noticed some trouble breathing again. the slightest exertion causes heavy breathing. and i recieved a moderate ankle sprain today courtesy of a snow covered hole, so the light cardio is gone. thats it for now.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    6'1"/215lbs/12.7% bf

but im hoping for a 3-4% drop in body fat. but any loss is welcome.
    That would be the goal I was talking about. that would put you in the single digits...****!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Looks good bro, are u goin into a cycle when the dnp is over?

day 4

i feel kinda sick at my stomach. dont know why really. but i know it sucks. im almost tired of eating, so i just eat something with carbs and protein every few hours. like a big arse chicken filet sandwich with just grilled chicken and a wheat bun. of course im drinking lots of water and fluids. almost zero sleep last night which is making today awful hard. the sweats only hit when i try to sleep for some reason. when im watching tv they dont bother me but when i try to sleep im screwed. anyways, i was hoping to cruise right in to a cycle after the dnp but an order i am desperately waiting on from overseas hasnt quite made it yet and its been about 3 weeks. im starting to get pissed. but if it works out right here is what the cycle will look like...

test prop 75mgs ed wks 1-8
    tren ace 75mgs ed wks 1-8
    dbol 15 mgs ed 1wks 1-4
    test prop 200mgs eod wks 8-12
    anavar 60mg ed wks 4-12
    t3 2-7 (ramping according to cyc's post)
    clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    1mg armidex eod
    2.5mg bromocriptine ed
    10mg nolvadex ed
    hcg 500IUs 2 times a week (sat+sun)

pct
    clomid (300-100-50)
    clen
    igf-1 lr3 (60-80mcg ed, although its looking like 60mcg)
    armidex 1mg ed (to keep everything in the positive testosterone wise)
    nolvadex 20mg ed

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Have you checked your blood pressure? If it's high, that could be a big factor in your sleeplessness. If so, why not try something to lower it? 500-750mg of magnesium before bedtime, or a stronger compound.

Swellin Guest
    That extreme sweating and sleeplesness is a normal side effect of the dnp cycle.

I agree though, my BP is a little high right now and it is contributing to my sleeplesness.

day 5

no sleep at all last night. so i just stayed awake and watched 8 episodes of the 2nd season of 'The Sheild'. that michael chiklis is stocky little bastard and the show just kicks ass. i have a feeling i will sleep tonight. call me crazy. my bp is 118/64 and the highest its been while on dnp has been 125/72, so im not terribly worried about it. i check it twice a day along with my blood sugar just to be safe. i noticed my sweating increased significantly today. maybe its because of the build up of dnp in my system. the supps are all high dose and i have been taking magnesium, i just take it of the morning. im not stepping back on the scale until the rest of my 9 days are up. if i see significant results and i think i can handle it, may bump the length to 21 days, but we shall see. out for now.

day 6

well last night was horrible. i finally managed to fall asleep at about 430am, and then woke up about 600am nauseous(sp?) as hell. i went to the bathroom and gagged myself, thinking that puking would somehow make me feel better. i was wrong, the only thing that came up was some sprite i had about 3 hours earlier and that burns when it comes out of your nose. so today i have lowered the dosages back to 600mg. a few pounds of fat aint worth the misery i went through last night. and i broke one of the caps too. there is a big yellow spot in the carpet that i will have to answer for as soon as my girl sees it. wish me luck.

day 7

actually got some sleep last night. a fan on the face and a fan on the lower half of my body worked wonders. been having this weird acid reflux-type problem in my lower esophagus(sp?). it feels like heartburn but without the reflux or anything. its kind of odd. hopefully some more sleep will see me tonight. these super b-complex vitamins taste like ass. they almost make me gag when i take them. on an unrelated side note, my overseas package still hasnt arrived and im starting to boil over this. t/a is supposed to be 10-14 days and its been 21. i am being patient because this dude is a respected bro, so if he says its coming i will wait and see. but i am getting worried. anyways, thats it for now, be back later.

Swellin Guest
    At least you are getting a little sleep now.
    No way could I do this stuff! I am way too hot natured as it is. While on clen , I run around in shorts and a t-shirt in 45 degree weather. (That's incredibly cold for us folks down here).

I can't even sleep at night on clen. I am so hot, and sweat so much at night...that it makes me miserable.

Looks like DNP is deffly out!

if you can take the heat you got it made. its not so much the heat, but the constant sweating while you are trying to sleep is what keeps you awake all night. it was 8 degrees the other night and my window was open and i had the fan sucking the cold air in and blowing on me and i was still miserable. a little of that mixed with some a/c and another fan and a sleep aide works well. i tried melatonin and all it did was piss me off when it didnt work. im gonna buy some **** unisom soon. the only draw back to using this in the winter is everywhere you go someone has the **** heat on. the car, the store, everywhere. at least in the summertime everybody has the a/c on.

day 8

everything went fine last night, like a normal night or something. got 8 or so hours of sleep. woke up a little sweaty but not too bad. everything seems to be in check and i feel good, might bump back to 800mg if everything stays well. be back later.

UNNATURAL POWER is offline New Member

stupid newbie question

Out of curiosity what is the active ingredient in DNP ? I've never heard of this drug or it's effects... I assume given the rest of your cycle and the side effects it's a cutter...
    Thanks.

-UNNATURAL POWER

yeah bro its a cutter. the active ingredient is the dnp , to the best of my knowledge. check out the drug profile of it on the ar homepage, it does a better job of explaining it than i can.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Swell....NO way in hell I could do that stuff listening to you and BDTR.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    what's is the current update on this cycle bro.... nobody posts up picture of before and after pics of dnp cycles. i usually drop maybe 1 or 2% of bf on dnp.. today is my second day of yet another dnp cycle. staying at 400 then tommorow 600 for 4 days and then stopping... girlfriend.work mother friends think that i'm bout to die.. since in jersey is't 6 degrees and i'm wearing a t shirt and sweating lol...

well i ended up going 12 days i believe and stopped due to decrease in weight loss and the heat started going away for some reason. i figure 8-10 days is optimum for a dnp cycle. dropped about 9lbs. down to about 204lbs. looking kinda lean, but good. dont wanna guess about the bf percentage i lost, but it looks like it was worth it. probably hit another cycle in about 3 months from now. i honestly think im becoming used to it. its only the first week or so that screws with my sleep. but anyways, im gonna have a caliper test done soon so ill update this with my bodyfat percentage. if i had a camera i would most definitely post before and after pics of the dnp cycles. you can really see change whether it be major fat loss one time, or just looking more cut...you can tell it wasnt natural.*lol* but anyways, this dnp run has come to an end...see ya next time.

Thread Information