chgolatin2 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Florida Clinics testosteron therapy programs.

I am doing business with a clinic in Florida (Palm beach Life Extension) They recommended for me to do various blood test through my Doctor and a physical. After all was done, I faxed them my info.

they put me on a cycle of Deca for 10 weeks, 200mg per week. That cycle didnt do much. Cost almost $400.00 with everything. after that Deca plus Winstrol , cost almost $650.00 for 10 week cycle, I gained about a good 10 lbs but lost most of it for not off cycling.

Now I am frustrated because I am NOT getting the results that I am looking for. Looking for definition, hardness and improve overall physique. Now, they want to offer me a cycle of (halotestin , Test Prop, Deca, HCG and Clomid) for $745 for a 6 week cylce... I am tired of wasting money on this clinic advice, anyone please help, am I doing something wrong or do I need some guidance. i want to properly educate myself, any reading that I need or quidance?

Anyone with help I will appreciate! Thanks! Rob

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chgolatin2
    I am doing business with a clinic in Florida (Palm beach Life Extension) They recommended for me to do various blood test through my Doctor and a physical. After all was done, I faxed them my info.

they put me on a cycle of Deca for 10 weeks, 200mg per week. That cycle didnt do much. Cost almost $400.00 with everything. after that Deca plus Winstrol , cost almost $650.00 for 10 week cycle, I gained about a good 10 lbs but lost most of it for not off cycling.

Now I am frustrated because I am NOT getting the results that I am looking for. Looking for definition, hardness and improve overall physique. Now, they want to offer me a cycle of (halotestin , Test Prop, Deca, HCG and Clomid) for $745 for a 6 week cylce... I am tired of wasting money on this clinic advice, anyone please help, am I doing something wrong or do I need some guidance. i want to properly educate myself, any reading that I need or quidance?

Anyone with help I will appreciate! Thanks! Rob
    Wow, you know a dealer would have sold you that first 10 week cycle of deca at 250 mg and it would have only cost you $85.

For one maybe you should stick around here, go into the steriod talk area suggest some cycles, get people in here to suggest stuff and then tell THEM what you want.

Now legally that clinic cannot tell you to do more then I think 200 mg a week of any particular drug, but the results you are probably looking for will require more like 500 mg. I cannot believe a clinic selling deca, winstrol and things like that. Most doctors reserve deca and stuff for people with muscle waisting deseases like muscular dystrophy, difficulty healing from surgery, AIDS/HIV and the like. For HRT type purposes, poor libido is the main reason to prescribe testosterone , so how can you prescribe deca in the name of improving poor libido when deca is the most famous libido KILLER of all?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    You're not going to get anything but violated with that place! Sure it's legal going through them, but your getting screwed!
    250mg of deca will do very little alone, and the cycle w/ the halo etc. for 750... **** dude! YOu could get 6months of gh + do a decent cycle with that much cash. I'm not telling you or suggesting to you to do anything illegal, but I'd say this I'd not do a cycle if it wasn't going to be productive and I'd be spending a ton of money on it. You're getting legally scammed. My .02.

Oh yeah, a 6 week cycle won't be enough. Nothing short of 12 weeks in my opinion.

SID

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Stop dealing with em. I was gonna do business with em until I did the math. Forget about it.

Thread Information