zx7racing is offline Senior Member

a thought for the mods

this section of the board has proven invaluable to members looking for simular cycles, how others have reacted to their cycles, and tons of other usfull information.. but, one problem i have (dont know if anyone else shares my frustration) is that i have a hard time finding exactly what it is that i am looking for due to the ambiguous titles of the threads. i know everyone is hyped up when creating their post, and all believe themselves to be marketing gurus, so members come up with these catchy titles- but then you dont know what they are about when they only say "and so here it goes, now is the time," etc......
    not knocking anyone, but is there a way that we could standardize what people write in this particular section? say for example; test cyp, deca , anavar , 10 wks.. or such???
    just a thought?
    thanks for the time
    zx

Swellin Guest
    In the upper right hand corner is a box to type your search. Simply enter the compounds that interest you and search for them. This will result in only the threads containing info on the use of these compounds.
    Having said that, I do understand what you mean by breaking them into different classes, but that would be pretty darn tough to do.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree 1000 % some cycle threads become chat rooms and one in particular,they should be informative and not chat rooms.....Great post!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    I totally disagree.........members should feel free to label their own Cycle threads the way they see fit.........not because 1 member wants to search for a certain cycle.....Thats what the search button is for....we have enough Rules on AR as it is already....

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I totally disagree.........members should feel free to label their own Cycle threads the way they see fit.........not because 1 member wants to search for a certain cycle.....Thats what the search button is for....we have enough Rules on AR as it is already....
    OK i see your point,but who wants to go through 400posts to see results when 350 posts are all bullsh!t...get my point..........label your thread how you want,and most doa good job,others turn them into chat rooms,how can one learn reading bullcrap thay has nothing to do with a cycle??????

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    others turn them into chat rooms,how can one learn reading bullcrap thay has nothing to do with a cycle??????
    you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    you do it.
    Not at all true,I asked ppl to stop that mos ago.got to confusing

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i almost took offense to being told where the search button is- but i understand, i'm not trying to be a prick or anything, i just find it frustrating going through some of these misleading thread titles looking for info- but to each is there own, and i just had a opinion...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i promise that when i start my thread i will comply with your request, zx7racing

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree some what, but again, I think since members should have the right to name their own thread. But, if the thread gets out of hand, it's because the "author" allows it to. It should be the person's responsibility to keep there thread in check. For me, a lot of times, I don't care what the person is taking, but I want to see how their cycle turns out and hopefully be there with any useful advice.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    One of the great things about AR to me is it's got the best search feature of any similar site I've found -if I were looking for Cycle Results with deca , I would never even consider scanning the heads myself, I'd just do "deca" and pick "Cycle Results". I understand your frustration but it seems to me that would be more efficient than having to read through all the heads even if everyone posted them as you suggested.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    It is hard enough to get newbies to do certain things. Telling them how to label their threads is a joke.
    DABULL. You hijacked MANY threads and turned them into chat rooms. Whether it be yesterday or 6 months ago, you basically pointed yourself out on that complaint.

There are a lot of thread titles that dont get their point across and they get pissed off. They learn how to title better and that is the best we can hope for.

For example. FIRST CYCLE. How bout this. First time. Does this look good.
    Was wondering Need advice Help a newbie. Etc.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of Chat Rooms, I've asked the AR gods about it and they (or rather he -PTbyJason) said it's being looked into. See the "Message Board Problems" forum.

Personally, I think it might help prevent turning threads into chat so often.

Thread Information