Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Taking your clomid before a cycle - experiment and results

A couple of months ago the doc told me that my test levels are low for my age group. At that point it was about 5 months since my last cycle.

The doc said, however, that if I wasn't having any sexual problems (and I wasn't) then I would not be a good candidate for HRT.

Well I decided to try a Tribulus based supplement and ZMA to boost test levels. It worked minimaly, but I didn't feel 100%, so about a month ago I dreadfully jumped on Clomid in hopes of raising my T-levels before my scheduled cycle in March. (I wouldn't want to jump in with low test levels to begin with and make for an even harder recovery afterwards.)

Here is where it gets interesting:

I jumped on Clomid at 100mg for the first few days, and then 50mg a day thereafter. I've been taking 50mg a day for over two weeks now. I was expecting to feel pretty much like after any cycle. No such thing. I know that some people get no side effects during PCT, some feel great... others feel like s h i t and blame it on the clomid. Well right now I feel phenomenal. NO side effects other than some minimal acne. And I've made tremendous gains in the gym. My bench went up from 225 for 8 to 250 for 6. I actually feel like I am on a cycle.... which has me incredibly stoked for when I jump on my next one in March.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Try nolv a week out before next cycle,really helps with estrogen levels ahead of time

Actually I was thinking about doing arimidex a week out.... and continuing running it all the way through till the end of PCT. For PCT I am going to run liquidex/nolva/clomid together... good idea?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nolv a wk out is good enough bro,everything else looks good.

DB

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    interesting- about the clomid, but i get too many sides from it
    dabull, ive heard a lot of people recomend running the nolva a week prior and through cycle then into pct.. theres to many factual reasons not to do so, and i will impliment this method into my next cycle, as a trail run for me..

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Polska that is an interesting study u did....Let us know how the nolva a wk before works.

zx, I'm gonna run the nolva thru-out my cycle and pct....might even start it a wk before.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Polska that is an interesting study u did....Let us know how the nolva a wk before works.

zx, I'm gonna run the nolva thru-out my cycle and pct....might even start it a wk before.
    ive changed my cycle plan to include nolva during and a wk before as well- only after experienced members suggested it through experiences of their own, i'll see how well it works for me....

Just a thought guys .... why nolva instead of liquidex? It would seem that liquidex a week out and throughout the cycle would be a better choice? I am still debating on which anti-estrogen to use, but I am leaning on liquidex/arimidex ...

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to be doing my first cycle soon and I was going to use nolva 10 mg/d till pct then up it to 20 mg/d. I've heard some people say to use ldex instead or both. Q. is nolva only enough for me?
    wk 1-10 400 mg cyp.
    wk 1-4 dbol 30 mg/d
    wk 1-12 nolva 10 mg/d
    wk13-15 nolva 20 mg/d &
    clomid 300/1d-100/10d-50/10d
    5'11 220lb ~12-13% bf 22 yrs. old

Sorken is offline Member
    Very interesting thread....
    Keep us uppdated !

I am off the clomid now and now 4 days into 0.5mg/ml of liquidex ed. I am going to start my cycle on Feb 8 so I still have 5 days of 'pre-loading' liquidex. I was actually going to run liquidex AND nolva pre-cycle but I decided to save my nolva in case I really need it during the cycle. So far the only side I've experienced that could be attributed to the anastrozole is a slight headache sometime during mid day. Nothing an advil can't fix. I take the l-dex first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I hope that by taking it a week in advance I won't bloat up too much as soon as I start taking dbol (part of the cycle), as the anastrozole should already be peaking in my bloodstream.

This way I also won't be too paranoid of any bitch tit possibilities, unless of course they're attributed to progesterone instead of estrogen

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    L-dex or armidex will help stop the conversion into extrogen but if some get by your gonna have to use nolv to help it stop binding to the receptors, I had a vet on here that really encouraged me to go ahead and take nolvs and armidex ed, the nolvs are pretty cheap anyways so why not be on the safe side. Im prone to gyno and have had it so thats one reason I take percaution but everybody is different.

RDL

Thread Information