Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tallyjuice is offline Member
    I finally gained some good strength on my biceps! I added ten pounds to my standing barbell curl. This is one exercise I haven't seen go up in a while. Now all I have to do is get this excess water off. It seems to get worse every week. I'm switching to prop next week so I should start to see a difference with that. Besides that, keep up with my shoulder and tricep update tommorow.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Are you gaining muscle mass on such a low calorie intake bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Are you gaining muscle mass on such a low calorie intake bro?
    Very little, but it's so noticible because of the weight loss. My strength is through the roof though, which means some more muscle is comming soon.

My shoulder strength went up again. Ten more pounds on my military barbell press. I got up 215 for six on my last set. My lat raises stayed the same and so did my upright rows. The veins in my shoulders were seriously popping out of my skin. I'm gonna step on the scale tommorow. So keep up.

****, I stepped on the scale today and I was 180 on an empty stomach. I was so pissed off that I went home, ripped my shirt off and looked in the mirror. The thing I noticed is that this is the best I've looked all through my cycle. Weird, huh? I just switched to the prop today and I'm very interested in seeing how this will effect me. Hammer, you are definately right about the water weight. I can't wait to see what I look like when I come off. I really am happy because I have almost gotten to my goal.

Now, let's get to the back workout. I am a ****en bull. I did 250 for six on my last set of cable rows and I did the same weight on pulldowns as last week, but I didn't need any spot. This may not be a lot of weight for some of you, but for me it's a miracle. I have one more week left after this week, and I can't wait to see my results. You guys should be impressed by my transformation. I know I am.

Today I had the worst chest workout ever. My energy went to ****, and I couldn't push out the weight I could last week. What the hell is that? I hope this doesn't start a trend. At least I'm pushing up more than what I did at the beginning of my cycle. I wonder how much of my strength gains I'll keep post cycle.

There is no point in giving anymore day to day updates. I will give my final results at the end of next week when I'm done my cycle. Also, I will post my before and after pics in two weeks, after most of the water has dropped and I am on clomid.

gregkovac is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a good idea. Will be looking out for your pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information