Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Ok been sick now for a couple days and feel like ****..........

I injected almost 2 cc's of test in my quad and 2 cc's of eq in the other quad the same day, my leg that I injected test into is freakin KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!

I mean dayum it hurts!!!!!!!

nothing too new.....strength is still going up but not much, I weight about 250 and can still fit into 36 inch jeans.......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, you should post what your diet looks like. I also think thats a big part of it. Also to me it sounds like your cycle is going WELL. Steroids are NOT some miracle drug that you will get huge after one cycle. Also, I read you were thinking about adding DBOL at the end? You should of started with it. If you have some, save it for next cycle.

Hows the shoulder? BE VERY VERY CAREFUL with you shoulder. IF it's bothering you DO NOT lift heavy. I thought I had a pinched nerve. Now, I have MAJOR shoulder problems. YOU DO NOT WANT THAT. It sucks!

Ok today I am feeing good shoulder has not bothered me and whatever it was is now gone, my flu is now gone I feel good.

I weight 250-253 depending on time of day.

My diet is basically eat everything as long as its mostly clean....I do not eat sweets or junk food no chip and stuff, just whole foods and atleast 3 shakes a day (55g each)

None of my shirts fit anymore!

I guess I have put on roughly 13 lbs that is mostly solid.

My cycle will be over in about 4 weeks.

I already have my next cycle ready to go. TREN /PROP/T-3

I would like to be 220 and pretty lean I have only seen my abs once in my whole life!

My arms are now 18 1/4
    quads are blowing up big time, i fill the whole machine up doing leg presses!

I am outta here for now! Hey buylongterm i am 25 minutes from chicago!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Looks good bro keep on rolling.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like ya are adding some nice size....I noticed u running QV products, make sure u have enough my last bottle of QV test E only had 9cc's.........good luck with the rest of your cycle.

Ok well I only have like 3 weeks left....but the last few weeks have been ****ty....hardly any increase in strength, my weight keeps dropping now.....also I have put on way too much bf. Sooooo yesterday was my last shot, i am ending it kinda short I still went 11 weeks i think. I am gonna take some time off and prepare for my second cycle which i hope goes much better, I need to drop some bf and my next cycle should do just that. All in all it was a good time i learned alot. Midway was the best part like at week 5-7 strength was great and i felt good, but now i feel like i am not even responding to the juice, prolly needed to up the cals in the end.....but like i said way too much bf coming on now.

I am gonna try DNP right before i start my next cycle of tren /prop/t-3

I would post some pics but i have no before shots plus the finish product is not what i thought it was gonna be, not real proud......

I did make pretty good gains in size and strength just not like i thought, i guess i was expecting way too much for a first cycle.

I will start a new log when i start up again in the meantime i am gonna keep reading and learning like i have been. If you guess have any comments,questions or ideas please let me hear em!

Thanks for all the support from fellow bros here, you guys taught me alot so far, this is just the beginning though

I will be back and ripped and huge....i hope! I would like to be 220ish with decent abs......

LATER!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information