Prime is offline Naturally perfect

The worst cycle thread i have ever witnessed

Ok it may seem cruel to post this but i think EVERY teenager and person who hasnt trained to anywhrere near their genetic potential should read. I found this thread quite by chance, it was put in as a link in another thread and used as an example. Well i think it should be made an example of. It shows that without proper education and a realistic approach to BB nothing will be accomplished, with or without steroids .
    http://www.affordablesupplements.co....&ThreadPage=57
    P.S. its 65 pages long.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    did you ever find this guys pictures? I looked but couldnt find them in that huge thread. If you did could yo please post the link. OMG this guy is such a joke.

Have a gander

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/electrifying_man2003
    Its a good job they are labled or it would be difficult to work out whats what. I love the 13.5" bicep quote!

lol thanks this stuff is gold

Personally i think its frightening that this ever happened. I thinks whats worse is that the guy seems happy with the results. IMO i think there are alot of guys who should look at this and rethink their own cycles, sure they may not look like that little fetus (was that too harsh?) but i expect alot of people are stopping incredibly short of their own potential due to a lack of patience. We are a consumer society wanting everything now and not wanting to work for it. I think people like the kid on this thread are whats ruining bodybuilding and making it hard for the rest of us to be taken seriously.
    Wow i totally got carried away there please ignore the above critique of bodybuilding today and get back to laughing your ass off.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahah
    You gotta be ****in' kidding me...

(NB So D-bol and winny will be taken together in weeks 5 and 6. This I think is best especially to retain the gains from dbol and hopefully the conversion of the water retention to solid muscle mass)

My winny's were fake but I will be gettin hold of the real ones which are the genepharm one's next week

6 Weeks And Arms Got Massive. 13.6 Inch Guns At The Time !!!

As you can see I have spent a lot of time researching and I am doing the cycle properly with all the precautionary measures as safe as can be. This aint no schoolboy stuff who hasn't got a clue and just takes the stuff although I am only 19 lol but I sure as hell aint taken this lightly.

I decided to go for tablets because I really did not want to mess around with injections and also tablets are a lot easier to hide and consume as I live with my parents and you get the drift. If they find out about this I would without doubt be at most risk of gettin side-effects from them rather than from this cycle

Yeah I have been reading a lot of peoples cycle's on that website and man they go overboard big time. Suppose its an american website and over there they go for gold. People at the age of 17 are taking roids on there and they do this next level course over 12 weeks which involves dbol/deca ,test ethan, sust, winny,clen and some other bullsh*ts. They get a bit carried I say. But as you say they have not experienced major ill effects on even that. I sure as hell won't go that far though.

[I]spent ages to make sure mine were real on anabolic review[/I]

with your stats rock i think u should re-name yourself to the 1-2-3 kid haha soz mate but we are on a roll

well fibre comes from the cornflakes...

This is only up to page 10 man. This is classic.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    That was such a joke, very funny

I like your avatar ronny!
    If anyone else EVER finds a simmilar type of thread plz let me know. I have been thinking of setting up a bogus on one that website forum seeing as so many of them dont seem to have clue. Is that going overboad? i dunno.

"Im going to take a well researched dose of 5mg of winny for 6 days to max my gains but cut down on the side effects" "Everyone knows injections are worse for you as you have to break the skin and risk infection" etc. could be fun especially if a couple of you guys come over and gimme some really positive critiques. LOL prob a bad idea but would be fun. Could get some skinny kids pic off the internet as the before and use a pic of nasser as the after one!

I respect alot of the guys here because theyre huge with or without steroids but some of the uys im ashame of. I've been working out for like a year and a bit and im bigger than some of the guys who do cycles and im 19 and have crap genetics for bodybuilding. Also many of the guys have been out of bodybuilding for a long time and have gotten way out of shape and before trying it natural and using muscle memory to do some stuff they jump on the joice right away. I definetly think juice is overused but most of the main guys here have been working out along time and have reached there maxes. And them I respect.

In reality i think alot of the guys in here have built their phisiques on juice, but to criticise them for doing so is a little hypocritical in itself. Afterall we are on an 'Anabolic ' forum. I do agree Helix that alot of people (not naming names) could and probably should have gone for the natural route first. But i also believe that at the end of the day everyone has the right to do what they want as long as they arent hurting others in the process. If some people want to juce and cant wait i say let them. I may not agree with it and not wish to encourage it, but as long as they know the pros and the cons (dangers), realise what they will and wont acheive. And what they are giving up as a result then i dont have anything against them making their own educated choice. I have chosen one thing others have chosen another. Im not going to flame those i dont agree with but im not gonna put in a post saying 'you look great bro' if in all honesty they look like ****. Each to their own.
    (I still hold to my beliefs that no one under 21-22 should be touching gear, no matter if they are 5ft4 and 220 @10%bf ot 6ft6 and 160 @16%bf)

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    He did put 5 inches on his arms. That is quite a bit. Other than that it was a joke. All his **** was prob bunk. he prob just put on size from finally starting to lift

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    We are a consumer society wanting everything now and not wanting to work for it. I think people like the kid on this thread are whats ruining bodybuilding and making it hard for the rest of us to be taken seriously.
    Personally I think you nailed it right there.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 02-08-2004 at 01:56 PM.

ChallyRT is offline New Member
    We are a consumer society wanting everything now and not wanting to work for it. I think people like the kid on this thread are whats ruining bodybuilding and making it hard for the rest of us to be taken seriously.
    Quit being a crybaby. If some guy wants to take a measure in his life that you dont approve of, yet it works out for him, then good for him. He is doing it to please himself, not you.

Bodybuilding is about the individual. The individual is building to his body and making HIMSELF feel good at the process. If the guy decides to take steroids , regardless of his physique, and it gives him good results that pleases him, then more power to him. If you bust your ass naturally, and the results please you, then more power to you. But if you cant be taken seriously, then you only have yourself to blame.

Once again, bodybuilding is about improving one's self. By seeing how much time you spend on this message board slandering what everyone else is doing to get to where they want to be, and actually getting there, it makes me wonder how you improve your own self. It sounds like you improve yourself by putting everyone else down.

Oh, and I did not read the thread you made a reference to, so I am not coming from that angle at all.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    what a hump...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    pretty harsh for your first comment coming onto this board. It seems as though YOU are the one trying to put someone down. JSB was just putting it nicely. Hell, he could have said that guy was a skinny bitch and needs to get a clue but he worded it otherwise...personally, both comments are correct. Yeah, bodybuilding is about improving yourself, and this guy still looks like an ethiopian and is the type of person who gives steroids a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by ChallyRT
    Quit being a crybaby. If some guy wants to take a measure in his life that you dont approve of, yet it works out for him, then good for him. He is doing it to please himself, not you.

Bodybuilding is about the individual. The individual is building to his body and making HIMSELF feel good at the process. If the guy decides to take steroids, regardless of his physique, and it gives him good results that pleases him, then more power to him. If you bust your ass naturally, and the results please you, then more power to you. But if you cant be taken seriously, then you only have yourself to blame.

Once again, bodybuilding is about improving one's self. By seeing how much time you spend on this message board slandering what everyone else is doing to get to where they want to be, and actually getting there, it makes me wonder how you improve your own self. It sounds like you improve yourself by putting everyone else down.

Oh, and I did not read the thread you made a reference to, so I am not coming from that angle at all.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    HAHA...13.5 inch guns..i dont mean to flame if anyone has that size arms at all, but my roomate is the skinniest kid ive ever seen and thats waht his probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    pretty harsh for your first comment coming onto this board. It seems as though YOU are the one trying to put someone down. JSB was just putting it nicely. Hell, he could have said that guy was a skinny bitch and needs to get a clue but he worded it otherwise...personally, both comments are correct. Yeah, bodybuilding is about improving yourself, and this guy still looks like an ethiopian and is the type of person who gives steroids a bad name.
    Yes, I haven't made 500 posts in here bitching about what everyone else is doing to their bodies. I have a life and I am worried about myself.

I wasn't talking about the guys in the thread that he made a reference to. Hell, I even SAID that I didn't read that thread.

Please read my posts thoroughly before making any sort of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    HAHA...13.5 inch guns..i dont mean to flame if anyone has that size arms at all, but my roomate is the skinniest kid ive ever seen and thats waht his probably is.
    Ive seen guys with nine or ten inch arms, flexed. The guy on that thread probably added an inch to his arm measurment; he is probably more like twelve inches flexed.

I was actually thinking about this thread i posted AGES AGO a little while back. Before you decide to attack or criticise someone, namely me for my less then 100% positive post ratio i think you should post some positive posts yourself, otherwise youre just being a hypocrite. And by the way as your new i'll ignore the fact that you assume i only post negative views. That kid shouldnt have been using juice its that simple.
    I have nothing aginst taking gear when done properly. The example i porvided that you diddnt even bother looking t was an example of how not to do it. End of story.
    I bid you good day sir!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It doesn't matter how much he improved chally. He had no business taking steroids in the first place. With proper diet and exercise he could've gotten much bigger much faster.

And before you make some comment about me having no business using either, I don't use them.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Bumped up a three month old thread just to complain about it. LAME.
    I wasnt about to read ANY of a 65 page thread. No point in that.

STOP BUMPING UP OLD THREADS

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    It doesn't matter how much he improved chally. He had no business taking steroids in the first place. With proper diet and exercise he could've gotten much bigger much faster.

And before you make some comment about me having no business using either, I don't use them.
    Ive seen an ectomorph that gained 35 pounds in ten months. That was a major accomplishment that took him A LOT of discipline and hard work.

But still, Ive seen guys with proper diet and exercise on steroids that gain 15 to 20 pounds after a three month cycle. Thus, you cannot tell me that you can get much bigger faster naturally because steroids SPEED UP the process.

Personally, if a guy is a real stick figure, I believe he should try to put on at least twenty pounds naturally. He has the room to do it and since he probably cant get any smaller, he is only able to go up in weight. If he is disciplined enough, he can do it in a year or less.

But if a guy is consuming at least 23 to 25 times his body weight in calories and 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day, then steroids will help.

I didn't come here to tell people what they should be doing with their lives; you missed the point of my message. Im worried about myself. If others want to **** up their lives, then let them, but you wont see me here in front of a computer bitching about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I was actually thinking about this thread i posted AGES AGO a little while back. Before you decide to attack or criticise someone, namely me for my less then 100% positive post ratio i think you should post some positive posts yourself, otherwise youre just being a hypocrite.
    No thanks. I am too busy working out and eating to be sitting in front of a computer posting messages like crazy.

And by the way as your new i'll ignore the fact that you assume i only post negative views.
    You seriously need to get off of the computer for a while.

That kid shouldnt have been using juice its that simple.
    I wasn't referring to that kid, but if the kid is going to be a dumbass, let him. No sense spending time that you could be using to eat and work out to worry about what he is doing. There is always going to be someone that abuses something, so just get used to it.

I have nothing aginst taking gear when done properly. The example i porvided that you diddnt even bother looking t was an example of how not to do it. End of story.
    I bid you good day sir!
    'Properly' is an extremely arbitrary term, especially in regards to black market drug use like steroids , but yes the kid probably did not need juice at all. But you are going to give yourself a headache worrying about all the dumbasses that abuse juice.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Bumped up a three month old thread just to complain about it. LAME.
    I wasnt about to read ANY of a 65 page thread. No point in that.

STOP BUMPING UP OLD THREADS
    What, I cant make a comment on a thread after it has been up for x amount of days? What is the point of a message board, then?

'Lame' is a word used by computer dorks. Spend some time off of the keyboard and mouse.

Adogg4 is offline New Member
    lol CHally lay off the glass d**k for a few days there guy

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    who wants to start a pool on how long Chally will be around????

I hope he sticks around for a very long time! He's my new best freind!

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Chally is making fun of you for sitting at a computer all day long, Im really interested what chally was doing while typing that message??

The guy posted in this thread like 4 times. I would do that if I was a computer nerd who had no life and sat at the computer all day because I have no life (like chally). Chally, whats it like to be computer nerd who has no life? I was just wondering.

Thread Information