kahn is offline Junior Member

my prop/winny/clen cycle journal

i'm finally gonna start my cycle, and i'm going to try and keep a journal and post every 2 days or so. First off, my stats. 5 8' 172lbs 13-14% bf. 21 yo.
    Heres what i'm taking:
    test Prop: week 1-8 150mg/eod
    winny:week 3-8 50mg/ed
    clen /eca: I'll probably throw this in at about the 4th week or so. Not exactly sure yet.
    PCT afterwards and Anti e's on hand.
    My goal is to drop down to about 7-9%bf and put on some lean mass.
    I took my first shot of prop today in my left bicep and it's sore as hell. I hope that the pain goes down as time goes on. This is my first cycle, and so i dont really know what to expect. I've been so torn on what to do. Bulk or cut? I figured that i'd probably be happier with cutting because i'll probably lose a good amount of fat and add some lean mass as well. I'm going to be working out about 6 days/week and doing cardio 4-5 times/week.
    Last edited by kahn; 02-09-2004 at 01:36 AM.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    that is no where near enough food. I eat more and im like 5'9 160, and im not on roids. Also you dont want to take in any fat for your PWO shake because you want the protein to go straight to your muscles. You should buy some maltodextrin and dextrose and then mix that with your protein shake to create an insulin spike. I'd recommend to seriously rethink your nutrition for this cycle because that is no way near enough carbs and fats. Or protein for that matter.

I'm not trying to bulk. I put a different diet, like probably what u are thinking about, and i got reemed by swolecat, who has knowledge is pretty extensive on nutrition. And i agree. I need to up the protien. What i have there is about 252g. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...rop+winny+clen
    take a look tat this guys cycle,diet and results. And i'm eating more than he is.

injected myself for the second time today. Didnt hurt as bad as the last one, but i massaged the hell out of my arm after the injection. Havent felt anything yet, but i dont excpect to for another 4-5 days though. Be back in 2 days.

i did my 4th shot today, and tomorrow will be one week since i first started. I'm still injecting in my biceps, and there isnt any pain anymore. I've gained about 3lbs so far, but i think that it might just be from my diet. I'm not really sure if the prop has kicked in yet, but I am getting beter pumps than usual though. I hit chest and tri's today and i got a pretty dirty pump. I'll be back in a few days.

I've now been injecting .75mg ED instead of 1.5 EOD. I'm injecting in my left arm then right, then my left quad then right. Today is my 8th day since i started and i can feel it kicking in a little now. I worked back and bi's today and i got the best pump ever. I could barely bend my arms cuz of it. I've put on about 4 lbs or so so far. I have modified my diet a little. I'm eating pretty clean and a hell of a lot. Be back in a few.

Thread Information