Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Oh word? That's a relief. I was doubting my concentration. SHEEEEEEET. I was double thinking if I measured my powder out right. I also double checked to see if I used the right powder and had not been taking clomid...that would be some sheeet. LOL.

Alright, I'll hang in there.

Thanks DB.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I had incredible strength gains...

40mg dbol ed
    49mg anavar ed
    500mg test cyp
    all you are missing is the anavar.... and if you were going to add it... you might want to add it now.

I'm talking about really big strength gains..........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I have to wait a bit to get the anavar , prob not till week four I'd start it, and run it till about week 11 or 12. Crappy thing is, you don't get to keep the strength

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Oh word? That's a relief. I was doubting my concentration. SHEEEEEEET. I was double thinking if I measured my powder out right. I also double checked to see if I used the right powder and had not been taking clomid...that would be some sheeet. LOL.

Alright, I'll hang in there.

Thanks DB.
    Hey Doc when the dbol kicks in good u will def know it bro.....I love this stuff....looks like things are gonna go a lot better now......bro get over this sickness, you gotta bust it up.......neck in neck, remember.

2/15/04 Sunday

42mg Dbol
    1cc (250mg) Test Enanthate
    1cc (210mg) Tren Enanthate
    9:30 am Right Quad

2/18/04 Wednesday

42mg Dbol
    10:30pm Left Quad

weight up to 189, up from 183. I must be holding water. I'm on my 10th day of Dbol . My strength should be exploding soon, or at least taking off. Chest was a little stronger yesterday, and it was my second hard chest lift of the week. Working each muscle group twice a week HARD/HARD. So my recovery is pretty fast, plus strength is going up a bit. Still waiting for my substantial and measurable results.

By the way, I think I am over my chest cold enough for it not to effect my lifts. I would say as of Wednesday, I've been better.

Doc
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 02-20-2004 at 12:32 PM.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    **** doc, you're everywhere Keep those updates coming. BTW, it's easy to tell if you've been taking clomid, you'll cry at sappy chick flicks

Well I went up in Shoulders too yesterday. So to be going up like that and to be lifting twice a week. Something is happening

Doc

Doc the dbol will be kicking in more and more....even your workouts will become insane...I had my worst lower back pumps on thurs(quad day)....but the weight I moved was friggin awesome....keep growing bro.

2/21/04 Saturday

Leg Day.

Did Squats and Leg Press. Did Squats first, and man oh man the lower back pump was really bad. Came close to calling it quits. My squat weight went up, and then I went to leg press and did the same weight for my final set for the same amt of reps as I normally do when I'm fresh.
    After the entire leg routine, I was gassed and didn't want to do forearms. I walked into the locker room and from my calves to my hips and lower back were like "Docy, you did us good today."

Doc

Swellin Guest
    Good to hear that you are over your illness, and back at it in full swing!
    You and BB sound like you are having a blast on this cycle.

I told ya the lower back pumps are intense....u did like I did and justed sucked it up and keep pushing, great job....this up coming week is gonna be even better...now is the time to push yourself like never before....when u think u can't get another rep, try to anyway(that's when I feel every muscle fiber just screaming in pain).

Uh, I always go even when I think I can't and I push till the weights push me back down, or up whichever the case

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Sounds like the d-bol is starting to kick in.

2/22/04 Sunday
    *injection 5

40mg Dbol (made a new batch at 20mg/ml, more even)
    .9-1.2cc's (~200-250mg) Test Enanthate
    .9-1.2cc's (~160-210mg) Tren Enanthate

Wost injection day. Rubber floating around in my vail got sucked up into my sryinge. I had already mixed the tren and enanthate and could not put back into vial. I had to whatman filter it into a sterile pre-sealed vial. Purge the filter with oil and then withdraw again. I came out with 1.6 cc. I pulled more from my other two vials and injected into my right shoulder to try and get a full 1cc of each. I'm going to use my other two vials until I order more presealed vials and can whatman filter each vial (tren and test that have rubber floating around in the vial). I'm going to loose from each vial. I'm annoyed.

3rd week lift starts today. Test and Tren should be kicking in about the end of th week.

Doc

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Da mn pussies with back pumps...try doing 50-60mgs ed and you'll know what a back pump is.

Keep at it doc..and keep the diet in check,learn from your last cycle mistakes.

Bust it up bro.

DB

My diet is better with more solid food sources of protein. However I'm not taking in as many calories as I did the first time around. Nor as much fat, and NO junk food.

Aiming at 3,500-4,000 calories in solid food.

Doc

DocH, sounds like u have a good handle on your diet....as long as your getting proper sleep and recovery your muscles should really start to blow up now. Sorry to hear about your troubles with your vials, just learn from this so it doesn't happen again. I look forward to making my own stuff next time.
    Alright bro it's grow time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah sleep...

I need to stop spending my nights over at this girls place. nearly 2 weeks I didn't sleep in my own bed. Having sex till 3am, and waking at 7-8am. Not good. Great, but not good...

02/25/04 Wednesday

Stoped Dbol.

Ok, Tuesday I ate two hamburgers about 35-40 min before my lift. I lifted Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps. Fell one exercise short on triceps. I went to the locker room and vomited. I felt so exremely sick. Apparantly I had food poisoning. Missed all my meals, classes and lifts wednesday. Today (Thursday) I'm back on it. I'm stopping the DBol since I was completely dehydrated for over 24hrs. My kidneys ache today. I couldn't stop throwing up for 8hrs, then all day Wednesday could only hold sips of water at a time. at 10:00pm the next day later 29hrs later, I had my first real meal.

I'm finding it hard to find passion about eating again. I'm quite weary. Although, I did see a Taco Bell commercial...mm that looked good. I need to eat and lift hard.
    Talk about bad luck in my cycles.

Doc

Just a set back Doc...good idea to quit the dbol ..makes me drink water like a camel.

Now your feeling better,get back in the game.I bought a shat load of b-12 for hunger(injectable type)Has been giving me an added energy boost also.

Looks like with these set backs,you might have to extend the cycle to get your results.

Now go get 'em tiger!

DB

Swellin Guest
    Actually Doc, my wife did not get food poisoning, and that sounds exactly like what she has been doing for the last 18 hours. Sick as a dog. As I understand...it is a virus that quite a few folks have right now. Don't blame it on the food...food is your friend.

That crap is going aroung here, one kid with the flu, one with croup and myself swollen lymph nodes. Just gotta take it easy and stay hydrated.

Yeah I've heard about five other cases just on my campus, plus my housemate now today

I think I will extend my enanthate to week 15,a nd prop for till 18.

Doc

DB check your PM

Sorry to here about u being sick Doc.....good call on stopping the dbol , they can be murder on ya when dehydrated.....ok it was a minor setback....now that u feel better give it hell bro.

SAw the pm....going away for the weekend.

Get better bro

DB

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while.

The story goes: I'm an idiot.

My libido has not suffered during this cycle, so I've been having more sex, and often into the late hours of the night. So I've been busting my arse in the gym, but not getting enough rest. That's how I got the first cold, now I'm sick again with flu like symptoms. Enough of the poonan and more rest.

2 weeks have been very sub optimal. Crazy thing is, I was getting stronger just from the sheer effort I was exerting in the gym.

Doc

Dang Doc, u are hittin all kinda walls....bro u know rest/recovery is one of the main ingredents in a cycle being great.....now just say NO to the tang and hit the friggin gym harder than ever.....u still have plenty of time to get very good results from your cycle.

Oh....hope u get to feeling better bro.

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while.

The story goes: I'm an idiot.

My libido has not suffered during this cycle, so I've been having more sex, and often into the late hours of the night. So I've been busting my arse in the gym, but not getting enough rest. That's how I got the first cold, now I'm sick again with flu like symptoms. Enough of the poonan and more rest.

2 weeks have been very sub optimal. Crazy thing is, I was getting stronger just from the sheer effort I was exerting in the gym.

Doc
    Don't sweat it Doc,this weekend I got a chest cold BAD!!!!Was very winded but I hit the iron anyway.I need to get up to NY to toughen you up...lol

Get better bro....and keep me informed on the izzy kizzy...comprende?

DB

comprende

yeah man lifting with you would send me in a whole new world of motivation

Yeah funny, I had a nasty azz chest cold too. Took me all in all 4 days to get over it. It wasnt the flu but it had me winded. Think I caught after a fire, oh well. Keep kickin azz.

Just checking in my friend to make sure your ok.

Keep slugging tiger...look at all the set backs I had and I came back like a gorilla...you can too.

All the best......DB

I'm coming back like platform shoes mang!

I'm coming back like platform shoes mang!
    BWAHahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

Bet ya Da Bull remembers them, lol.

Swellin Guest
    That was quite a nice post about the platfornm shoes Doc...I laughed out loud. Then I saw Grover's avatar...by far your best one yet! I really like that one!

Hey Doc, glad to hear you got your mind right!

Sunday is my first injection for week five. I will be treating Monday as if it's the first day of my cycle. Since these past 2.5-3 weeks have been plagued with two sicknesses and a stomach flu which as killed my appetite. My training is good, except I plan on doing more supersets. Esp on my shoulder/bi/tri days. I do shoulders first, then do bicep/tricep supersets 3x3 exercises. That gets my arms pumped. I need to start blasting my calves and doing abs and cardio in the mornings. So I may start doing two-a-days. That's going to be some serious motivation for me to get my ass to the gym to do things other than LIFT. I HATE CARDIO ****IT.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Bet ya Da Bull remembers them, lol.
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....I do

3/10/04 Wednesday

.5cc B-12 forearm mid afternoon

.5cc B-12
    @6:30pm

I got some B-12 am using that to boost up my appetite from when I was sick.

I checked my weight, and my body fat using a digital step on scale yesterday and today.

Yesterday 188.6lbs at 14.4% body fat
    Today 186.4lbs at 14.0% body fat

Weight is up from beginning of cycle, but overall body weight is up. Even with the sickness I'm doing well. I consider this week as really my first true week on cycle, since it I only just under two weeks of health, and just over two weeks of illness.

Water retention is very minimal, been taking 20mg ed of Nolva.

Awaiting my Anavar . Hope to have that started this Sunday the start of week 6. I have some HCG that I will use week 7 and 8 as long as I start my Anavar on time, otherwise I'll push the HCG usage until I have at least a week of anavar in my system.

Doc

Oh, I want to take my HCG daily rather than once a week IM. I want to do it IM though, and since it's hard to measure such a small amt for daily shots in a regular syringe I was thinking of combining my daily B-12 shots with my HCG.

I'm injecting the B-12 into my forearms with an insulin needle so I can reach the muscle. Can I mix B-12 and HCG and shove into my forearm muscle? I'm not sure on this.

I should post this in the steroid forum but I'm too lazy. Anyone want to help me do the math of breaking down 1 amp of 5000ius into daily dosages. That's roughly 714ius daily...what is that on an insulin syringe? Newbie quesetion

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information