Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Ok 1/7th of an amp per day, so just over 7 notches on my insulin needle. Right? Can someone confirm? I had trouble with this. LOL

And this is ok to put into my forearm?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Doc you don't need all that hcg .Twice wkly at 500ius is plenty.As far as putting in a slin pin that's out.They don't go that high in iu's.Honestly I've never used hcg.Never had a problem with the jewels.I use 4 grams tribulus ed and keeps them nice and full along with cailis.But I am using it in my up coming cycle because I'll be on for so long.I need to do the math also,I'm not a biotech engineer by any means.
    Your bf is looking better.The clen and tren will drop that for you.I couldn't run that combo,my heart would explode

Keep going tiger..things are looking great for you now.

DB

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    bro, youre a bit confused on the hcg situation....but im not in the right state of mind

yeah tren and clen got my heart POUNDING

I'm not having any trouble with my nads, just using HCG for a slight kick. Vette says I won't notice anything. I'm going to use it anyway.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    using the hcg like i think you plan to...would be for purposes of avoiding atrophy and stimulus of the boys. you are already giving your bod synthetic test, hcg wont give you any "kick," like testosterone .... At least from my personal experience

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Yeah I've heard about five other cases just on my campus, plus my housemate now today

I think I will extend my enanthate to week 15,a nd prop for till 18.

Doc
    I thought the same thing but even bumping the test up to 750 mg, I couldnt get any more results. I think the body just needs a break in between... after doing a 16 week cycle where results quit coming after week 9, then I think... **** I didnt really mark the calender for the time off... but I think I quit my cycle like Jan 9th, so thats about 8 to 9 weeks off... well I just started a new shorter cycle... testosterone enanthate and Methyl 1-test undeconate but I think this time I will only go for peak return on investment and off-cycle when gains slow down... probably only go for 8 weeks. I took 500 mg testostereone enanthate 5 days ago and gained 5 lbs already... very reminisant of my last cycle where I gained 90% of my gains in the first 6 weeks.

I had some roller coaster of the weight in my 9 weeks off cycle and it was enhanced by being on tongkat ali the entire time, I am going to continue the tongkat right thru this cycle and into my next PCT and after (stocked up). All in all I only lost about 5 lbs from my non-water bloat maximum weight of the Nov/Dec cycle due to the good PCT. I think a good PCT is critical to keep most of the gains... All I am after is to get to 200 lbs, then no more cycles... just maintain that 200 lbs and 8% bf at same time.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you still alive doc?? its been about 6 days since your last post!??!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    you still alive doc?? its been about 6 days since your last post!??!
    Maybe he quit the gym or got lost or found a new friend to play with.

Where u at DOC, where u at?????????????????????

Body fat resting at about 12.5-.8% and body weight at 188lbs.

Girls are flocking.

My lifts are not so omuch stronger but more secure. Meaning, I've gone up in strength but not just that, they're solid and slow lifts. Like I have the power and stregth for more control and less crazy angry strength lifts. You know what I mean?

Have not started my anavar , nor my HCG . Spring break is next weekend. I'm starving so yall sucka's be easy.

Doc

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I can't wait to try var, don't get your groove on too much Doc. Remember what happened earlier in the cycle, hahahahahaha.

Doc get your head back in the game and bust it up.......u have your whole future to find chicks...don't lose focus. Just get in the gym and give it hell bro.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    1500 posts and you have only done one cycle in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    1500 posts and you have only done one cycle in your life?
    So how many cycles should one be gone thru before reaching 1500 post?

I have over 2500 post and am on my 1st cycle.......so I guess that what u are saying is that cycle experience should be reflected by the number of post one has?

Bro I'm not flaming u, but what does your question have to do with doc's cycle log?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    [QUOTE=bornbad71]So how many cycles should one be gone thru before reaching 1500 post?

I have over 2500 post and am on my 1st cycle.......so I guess that what u are saying is that cycle experience should be reflected by the number of post one has?

"I have over 2500 post and am on my 1st cycle.......so I guess that what u are saying is that cycle experience should be reflected by the number of post one has?"

...no, it should be vise versa. How much advise should one be giving with out experience of his own?

[QUOTE=bmg
    ...no, it should be vise versa. How much advise should one be giving with out experience of his own?[/QUOTE]
    I see your point, but there are a lot of bros that have researched and read a lot about AAS and not done many cycles(I for one researched a lot about my cycle, and asked numerous members about it)....that may not give them hands on experience, but it does educate them on how it works. All to often most can tell by someone's post if they have experience with gear or are posting bs....I for one don't post much in the roid forum, for I feel there are to many other educated bros that have more knowledge and experience than myself.

Post count has nothing to do with cycle experience....it is what it replies it is, just a post count.

[QUOTE=bmg]
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    So how many cycles should one be gone thru before reaching 1500 post?

"I have over 2500 post and am on my 1st cycle.......so I guess that what u are saying is that cycle experience should be reflected by the number of post one has?"

...no, it should be vise versa. How much advise should one be giving with out experience of his own?
    You busting on me BMG? You think I give ill advice? Do not discredit me based on my post count, nor on my cycle experience.

I am not a doctor, but you do not discredit a doctor for prescribing medicine or advice to a patient with chicken pox if the doctor has never himself gone through it do you?

I've done my research, I seldomly if ever give advice when I do not know what I'm talking about. Nor do I give advice based purely on what others have said. I disagree with many members, I am not one to jump the bandwaggon.

If you don't like my advice, or my cycle then fine pay me no mind. Do not disturb my thread anymore. Thank you.

Doc

Doc gives excellent advice... he has helped me thouroughly. I even have one of his threads on my signature for newbies. BMG I suggest you look at it and see his knowledge of AAS.

Back on topic..........how's it going DocH......u gonna party or stick to your diet and bust it up in the gym?

Hey bro if u lag behind........u will get left behind sucka.

this week I'm taking off, the gym is closed, and with that two a week split my strength and size was climbing good, but my forearmes were KILLING me!!!!

I was doing 90lb incline dumbbells for a SLOW 8 reps after 2 sets of 80's for 8 SLOW.

Squats are DEEP and SLOW and weight is up. Shoulder press I started not going as low, only to where the bottom of my arms are just a half and inch below parallel to the ground. Weight is climbing. Biceps are stronger since I switched up to two different exercises. Triceps, I'm ending on weighted belt dips and still doing a 45lb plate strapped to my waist, this is after weighted bench dips and cables. Moving away from weighted bench dips to french press for a while again. Need a switch. Body fat must be up in the 13% now. Body weight was at 188lb at 12.7-13%. So weight still up and body fat down just over 2%.

Keep pushing BornBad.

Doc

Take advantage of your week off Doc....get some rest and do some things u might not ordinarely do, have some fun.......just don't go overboard on alcohol.

Sounds like your lifts are solid and your getting stronger.......when u get back in the gym, give it hell bro.

nah no drinking. Just sleep and eating. I have some **** to do anyway. I know I took that week off when I was sick, but that wasn't a week "off." That was catabolic, this should benefit me. I'm still looking skinny. I look better that the fat has come off and my body is still massing up in small incriments, but I'm almost tempted to just BULK everything and say F the fat during the summer, but I really can't do that.

Doc

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Attention

Doc, from reading your posts in the past i figure you gotta be about the same age as me. You're in uni as well? (college to you yanks). I gotta ask you something. I find it really hard to concentrate in the gym, there is too much fresh meat. I joke to my training partner about wearing really dark glasses. Im not on gear but i find it hard not to drop my dumbells mid shoulder press and start dry humping the godess doing stiff legged deadlifts. You're hormone levels must be 4-6 times higher then mine easy. How on earth do you stay in a state of mind that doesnt get you removed from the gym, and actually get in a productive workout?

Well, if you have that many hot girls around, go at a different time.

There are a few hot girls (cheer leaders) that come in during athlete hours, which is the time that I lift. When they're joggin on the treadmil or doing the stepper their asses face the wall and they face the weights. So I use that as motivation. I get super insane and lift heavier so all eyes are on me. Fawk gawking at them. You gotta flip it. Then when you're downtown it's not that much of a pursuing game for you.

I'm a nice kid too, friendly and wild, but an animal comes out of me in the gym. I use it all to my advantage. You have to feed from your emotions, not let them feed off of you. Savvy?

Now, no more hijackin!

Doc

HAHAHAAHA.....he is a nice kid...I saw his baby pics

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Sorry Doc...couldn't resist
    hahahaha

OH SHEET

OH no!

Happy now ass munch???I took it down.

we can say ass now?

Thanks ass clown!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    No hijack intended mate.
    Gonna post any pics?

No pics, yall have already seen my baby pic. That's enough.

I must have become a senior member overnight.

Swellin Guest
    After all of this OT BS....what is going on with your cycle now Doc?

OT BS?

I started the anavar yesterday 03/24/04. When I start back up lifting Monday Anavar should definitley be in full swing. Diet is still good, cals were as high as I could get them while I was away in NYC but a lot was junk, but still good protein and carbs.

I'm in week 7, took my last shot of this week last night.

No real updates other than my results have been steady and more visible than recordable if that makes sense. Weight is steady at 188, at about 12.7-13% body fat. I look much better though, so that's all that matters in my book.

Doc

Looking forward to the var results, keep on rollin brother.

OK Doc u have had your wk off and should be back in the gym this wk.........so how's it going bro? I want to hear about the var.

don't notice the var yet. week back was ok, lifts haven't changed at all, not even down, but forearms are starting to hurt again, thought that week off would "fix" em

I haven't been reporting because there is nothing to report

What exactly do you mean about hurting? Is it a pump or forearm wrist pain???

make a fist turn it toward your body the way you hold a dumbbel for a hammer cur and flex. Now look at your forearm. The meaty part that should be facing about one o'clock, somewhere in there it gets this dull pain. I can press on it and I feel pain from that spot down my whol arm and up to my elbow. I can feel it notted up sort of where I can push over a "hump." Like it's not smoth you can see my finger get flicked from one side of the nott to the other I cant masssage it smoothly if you know what I mean. I can't stretch it, and I can't massage it. Massaging it just makes it hurt.

Doc did u hurt it doing curls or something else? Sounds to me like it's the brachioradialis which runs from betrween the the tri/bi area to the thumb. Hold your arm in a 90 degree angle and continue to rotate the wrist to a reverse grip position, if that movement doesn't hurt it will be a good stretch for the muscle. Hope it gets better soon bro.

I can feel it pull a little when I do that, but not much. It mostly hurts when I grab heavy weights and esp when I do a curl movement. It just throbs after I do some stuff. Not so much during.

Sounds like a muscle strain, will only heal with time. Icing after working out will help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information