pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

Fina/ Prop...great times!

I have just fininshed my 3rd bottle of cytex prop........4 more to go, I am on 100mg ED mixed in with 1/2cc of homemade fina....i have to say i was a bit skeptical at first......i had no real pains from the prop (thinkin maybe it was fake for this reason....kinda dumb assumption), no big strength gains as i did with the dbol sust cycle.it was a bit more subtle.......its been about a month now and i do feel i am hardening up big time....my stregnth is up as well and i have put on close to 10pounds (at 230 lean now) so i am pretty pleased with this cycle so far. I have 50 50mg winny tabs but i think i am gonna ease off them for now due to the joint pains that people experience. My routine is half powerlifting half bodybuilding. i am basically doing the westside routine with some DC sytle work for my ancilleries. i have football camp in 3 weeks so i have been concentration mainly on power. i have to say though i am gonna hit up fina next time for sure but up it to 75ed, i dont wanna do it alone but once i take some time off and hit it up late summer i wont wanna risk doing any prop for testing purposes......anyway one step at a time...just wanted to say that the info i got here for my second cycle was awesome and it is payin off big time.......

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    congrats bro. sounds like you're making some nice gains, keep up the hard work.

mayhem617 is offline Junior Member
    PMacdona you did a dbol sust cycle?
    Can you give me some info on that? Did the sustanon do what you expected? How much did you keep on? What was your start and end weight? Good gains?

I'm seriuosly considering a Sustanon cycle but don't know what to stack it with. 6'1 210lbs very out of shape. Not fat but not built either!

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    i liked the sust/ dbol cycle..i put on like 30lbs a bit of bloat though...if i could do it over again i would do the sust every 3rd day instead of 4th day. so do it on a monday then thursday then sunday etc. i had pink thia dbols i did 30mg a day split like 2 pills every 3hours.....i would say do it for a min of 10weeks and take some liquid arimidex at .25mcg every other day to keep bloat down.....i went from 195 to 227 at my peak and then back down to 220 about 2months after.......keep eating big and dont get sick like i did right at the end and you should keep a good portion.....have fun

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    yeah, do the d-bols for 10 weeks... that's a good idea

Thread Information