[Spartan] is offline New Member

Need advice on sustanon 250 !!!

hi all , just seeking some advice on the gear i have purchased , im a 1st time user 23 years old

(my stats: 6ft 1 inch , 88kg ) i am naturally and aestheticly well proportioned will have pics online Soon !

i have been training for a solid 2 1/2 years , i have tried all the protein powders creatines etc to no avail, i eat a truck load of quiality foods with protein etc, i recently ran into a dude at the gym with similar stats as mine . Within a 10 weeks of training i noticed his strength had sky rocketed and he had gained about 8 kilos ?. He was using sustanon 250 ! , is this standard gains from sustanon 250 ? or was he using something else (he says no )? any way i have purchased some sustanon 250 and am considering using it should i try it by itself or should i mix it up ? if so what with ?

fausto666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by [Spartan]
    hi all , just seeking some advice on the gear i have purchased , im a 1st time user 23 years old

(my stats: 6ft 1 inch , 88kg ) i am naturally and aestheticly well proportioned will have pics online Soon !

i have been training for a solid 2 1/2 years , i have tried all the protein powders creatines etc to no avail, i eat a truck load of quiality foods with protein etc, i recently ran into a dude at the gym with similar stats as mine . Within a 10 weeks of training i noticed his strength had sky rocketed and he had gained about 8 kilos ?. He was using sustanon 250 ! , is this standard gains from sustanon 250 ? or was he using something else (he says no )? any way i have purchased some sustanon 250 and am considering using it should i try it by itself or should i mix it up ? if so what with ?
    well, I think that the best a.s. is test(prop,enant.cypion,susp,and of course sustanon ) you have long act esters,middle act,and short act. Sust is a long act ester that mean that is going to stay in your sistem for 3week minimun.
    Since sust is androgenic you need to take some anabolic with your test for example decadurabolin that is a long act anabolic can take them for 4 weeks
    then remplace them for short act test and short act anab.(prop and winstrol ) 4 weeks .

Thread Information