BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member

Talking my first cycle...

Just decided to move this from the other forum....little better off here...

#1 01-26-2004, 03:30 PM
    zillano9
    Junior Member Join Date: Jan 2004

Thanks to all you guys...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone that has helped me and everyone else out around here. I injected for the first time/first cycle today. All the info I got regarding the cycle was so helpful and the injection was a joke after the little poke....
    stats-6'6 about 260, bf probably about 16-18
    (I've always been husky? looking, not really 'fat')
    anyways...
    here's the deal 1-14 test enan 500mg/week
    1-13 eq 400mg/week
    clomid for pct starting 2-3 weeks after last test shot, nolva in case.

Although 16-18 bf may not reflect it, I've been working hard for about 6 years, played some college hockey, and am very active overall. I guess its just my bodytype. The lowest weight I've been is 247 since high school. ANyways..thanks again and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

zillano9
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to zillano9
    Find all posts by zillano9
    Add zillano9 to Your Buddy List

#2 01-26-2004, 04:02 PM
    whiteykauai
    Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2003

good luck buddy

whiteykauai
    View Public Profile
    Challenge whiteykauai in the Arcade
    Send a private message to whiteykauai
    Visit whiteykauai's homepage!
    Find all posts by whiteykauai
    Add whiteykauai to Your Buddy List

#3 01-26-2004, 04:06 PM
    Chapman393
    Junior Member Join Date: Dec 2003

Good luck bro.
    wk6-13 75mg Tren ED
    .25mg L-dex ED + 10mg Nolva ED
    Clomid for PCT

Chapman393
    View Public Profile
    Challenge Chapman393 in the Arcade
    Send a private message to Chapman393
    Send email to Chapman393
    Find all posts by Chapman393
    Add Chapman393 to Your Buddy List

#4 01-26-2004, 04:25 PM
    zillano9

thanks fella's

zillano9
    View Public Profile

#5 02-02-2004, 01:55 AM
    zillano9

3 injections in, all successful. I did thigh today, for the first time. Not even a drop of blood total. I liked being able to sit, relax, and watch myself calmly push the pin in. On another note...can the EQ be kicking in already??? Holy **** i haven't been this hungry on a regular basis at any time i can ever remember. It seems every two hours, like clockwork I am feeling its time to eat otherwise things are gonna get hairy. I've been hitting the iron really really hard so maybe that has some to do with the situation, I've been eating probably cleaner than usual but **** I'm always hungry.
    Oh well....I can't wait for this test to kick in so I can kick even more ass. Thanks again for all the help and good luck....

zillano9
    View Public Profile

#6 02-02-2004, 02:01 AM
    Da Bull
    Chemically Enhanced Join Date: Sep 2003

I know ppl who experienced hunger after the first wk on EQ,everyone is different bro.

Enjoy your cycle

DB

I AM NOT A SOURCE,NOR DO I NEED ONE,PLEASE DO NOT PM ME

WWW.ANABOLICFREAKZ.COM
    WWW.FITNESSGEARED.COM
    WWW.MuscleSci.com

Da Bull
    View Public Profile
    Challenge Da Bull in the Arcade
    Send a private message to Da Bull
    Find all posts by Da Bull
    Add Da Bull to Your Buddy List

#7 02-06-2004, 01:30 AM
    zillano9

well ladies and gents....4 injections down. The one from the right thigh last night seems to be the sorest so far. But not bad at all. I feel like I am getting a better pump, little more appetite now, and some f'd up dreams. I cannot wait for the **** Test to really kick in. Hopefully I'm only about another week out of the Enan going full force and I can lift half of what the bull is doing....j/k, but ****..i still can't get over ur lifts bro-very hardcore.....

zillano9
    View Public Profile

#8 02-06-2004, 01:35 AM
    swellin
    Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2003

You should really copy your posts and put them in a thread in the Members' Cycle Results forum. That is where you should keep a journal of your cycle.

Best of luck bro...happy growing.
    Ed Threads

wow that looks pretty **** shady....lol

ok, update time. #5 was monday, little sore as I returned to the right glute. Little sore but no biggie. Changed things up a little bit by changing needles after loading up. I have to say the pin went in a hell of a lot easier. I guess my reading here paid of nicely. I've decided I def. like inj into the quads better. More control, more relaxed, no wierd twisting. Its only middle of week three, nothing much to report. Injection #6 tomorrow. Having a little problem getting the gear I need to finish off my cycle. I was a little leery of giving a source so much money so I decided to place a small order. Now he's sold out of Test E (i'm using QV), and I have enough for about 3 more shots. Not good I know, flame away. I can get IP good easy, but really don't wanna go there after all the crap I've heard. Well...I can't wait for everything to kick in, and any other suggestions as far as what I should do with my test issue would be appreciated.....

Injection #7 today. (sorry, missed posting for #6 being all busy with work) Went pretty smoothly into the left quad. Last glute injection was a little knotted up and bruised. No pain though. I made sure to massage the quad real nice after injection (and at various times thru the day) to make sure the oil moved around. I'm hoping that since I'm in week 4 now things will start to kick in with the test. I've felt overall better, lifts are getting a little better, and weight has gone up so it may be kicking in. I think that being a little more focused and eating more are where these results came from. Back to the gym tomorrow after taking today to rest. I'll update on things tomorrow as far as lifts go....be good...MMMMMM

Very happy overall today!!!! My source came through big time, and I had a real intense workout today. I love going to the gym and coming out like 2 and a half hours later like '**** that was awesome' instead of having to get everything done and go to work. Chest went very well, hit my most ever max on the declines. Shoulders are acting up a little though, and that is not good for business. I really have to start hitting the rotator cuff exercises again. Looking forward to legs tomorrow...peas

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Watch them rotors bro,I've been there,they suck for sure.Keep pounding,but train smart.
    I will be monitoring your progress,go get 'em tiger!

DB

Thanks for all the help bull. SHoulders still bothering me a little bit, but not as bad as I thought they would be. I ate like a **** horse today, almost everything I came near I ate. Unfortunatly I also drank a lil' bit last night, didn't eat right, and ended up staying somewhere else besides home (thats the good part). Took of from work today just to right the ship and get back on track. On a few different notes, I felt a hell of a lot younger going out last night. I was tearing up the dance floor and the ladies were feeling it. Big change from my recent feelings when I go out that maybe I'm getting too old to be involved in these shenanigans. Feel a little younger, in week 4 now, so maybe the stuff is kicking in.
    Kinda wierd, the girl I went home with last night was amazed at how long I was going. She just kept doing her thing, I took forever to do mine, and then we slept for a few hours only to do it again, then again when we woke up. She could barely walk down the **** stairs when we were done. It just felt a little wierd to be like the energizer bunny. There came a point when I just wanted to do my thing and fall asleep, but mr happy wasn't having that. ANy of you other fellas feeling stuff this way?
    Lastly, EQ supposedly kicks in around week 6, what kind of experiences have you guys had when it did. I know the generalizations, but I'm looking for personal exp. THanks...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    EQ=hunger....slow gains,but very keepable.....vascular.....and has a cutting effect to a degree.

Alright....I started to hit up a glucosamine (SP?) and chondritiin (again SP?) supp to help with the joints. No pain to report, which is very nice. The hunger thing is really not in effect right now. I ate a lot today and very clean, but I wanna throw up from eating so much. I'll probably start to get a little more cut up, I'm starting a new hockey league and I'll probably be skating/playing a lot for a while. Not really a bad thing, it's like doing cardio but not being bored out of your skull.
    Tomorrow should be chest/bi's, and looking forward to increasing on my nice lifts last week. It's starting to get to a point where my training partners can't keep up. I like that a lot...lol. Also starting to put up heavier weight, feels good. I just have to continue to be careful and keep trying to keep shoulder days as far away from chest day as possible.
    Another quickie ques. If I hit bi's with chest will that put more strain on my rotators? I didn't really want to combine tri's with chest since tris are used in a lot of the pressing motions? Just asking for some opinions...be good....

Another thursday has passed. So has another injection. I've pretty much decided to stick it in the quads, since I've had no problems and its more controllable. As soon as I say this though, when I injected today guess what I hit? DING DING DING!!!! Blood rushing out everywhere, but since I knew what I was doing thanks to you guys there was no injection, just hit the needle on a vein. Stopped the flow quickly and moved like 1/4 inch over for the inj. All went well. My brother has decided to jump in with me. He's a little younger but has done a little gear before, and works out very intensely. Plus we train and live together, so keeping it from him was not going to work.
    As far as progress goes, all lifts are up nicely. Feel like hell of a lot more man in the gym. I've gotten a couple of compliments on my arms, etc. Feel some water retention in the stomach area, which is where most bf of mine is stored.
    I'm wierd that way, got veins running across my chest, shoulders and forearms. Then we get to the mid section and say hello to my little friend. **** stomach. No biggie. I'll cut a lot out and I'm sure once the test and EQ really kick in things will lean out a bit.
    On a quick side note, I've been a single bro for like 2 1/2 years now, some on and off crap not really counting. Lots of girls everywhere, I'm just sooooo picky that most get the boot after a few weeks if they aren't just booty calls. I think I may have actually met a really good one. Very nice to say that. We'll see though, I have to be careful and let mr rage get sleepy before we hang out. He can't make any appearances this early in the 'courting' session..lol.
    Thanks for all the help guys.....any feedback is much loved....peas

Long time no update here from me. Got a little off track in terms of chemicals, but all has been sorted out. I have to say again that I hate doing shoulders. I guess everyone has a body part or day that they dread, mine is shoulders. I'm going to cut out the bar presees from the routine. Stick to DB's to let the natural range of motion take its course.
    I'm hitting prop right now, and with the freq of injections increasing, for some reason I hate shooting in the glutes. IDK maybe I'm just being a fairy but the control and ease that comes with quad injections really has gotten me to hate glutes. I'm gonna check out delts and see what we're looking at there as well.
    Been trying to hit up the am cardio, and I'm also cutting the carbs down. I'd say overall I'm up about 15 pounds, but def with some water and a little bf increase. In general clothes fit a little better in some areas, and are a little tighter in others. Not a big deal, what I listed above will remedy that.
    Thanks to all for the help so far....

Just thought I'd break my post up a little.
    A couple other things I've noticed....
    1. seems like I'm pumped a lot more, just walking around I feel a lot fuller muscles. Also though what seems to coincide with this is tremendous lower back pumps at times. Really suks when I'm playing hockey or hitting the cardio hard.
    2. Being huge is an attention getter, as well as the increased overall mood I've been in. The last few times I've been out I've just felt overall in a better mood, although at times I get pissed a little easier. Oh well, I had to take a deep breath late last night when some girl who thought she was the **** pushed about 5 people (including me) out of the way because she thought the crowd wasn't moving fast enough....argh. Some guy stepped on my foot last night by accident, turned around, saw me, proceeded to profusely apologize. pretty funny, then I see him telling his freinds things like 'did you see how huge that guy is? he would've beat my ass'...fair enough.

On another note I've decided to make some of my own stuff, seems to be pretty easy and the price cutting effect is really amazing. I'll keep ya'll updated on further progress in both fields.....later

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zillano9
    Long time no update here from me. Got a little off track in terms of chemicals, but all has been sorted out. I have to say again that I hate doing shoulders. I guess everyone has a body part or day that they dread, mine is shoulders. I'm going to cut out the bar presees from the routine. Stick to DB's to let the natural range of motion take its course.
    I'm hitting prop right now, and with the freq of injections increasing, for some reason I hate shooting in the glutes. IDK maybe I'm just being a fairy but the control and ease that comes with quad injections really has gotten me to hate glutes. I'm gonna check out delts and see what we're looking at there as well.
    Been trying to hit up the am cardio, and I'm also cutting the carbs down. I'd say overall I'm up about 15 pounds, but def with some water and a little bf increase. In general clothes fit a little better in some areas, and are a little tighter in others. Not a big deal, what I listed above will remedy that.
    Thanks to all for the help so far....
    Hey bro delts injects are very easy.......u can also do pec injects...some other bros have been doing bi injects when on prop also....I was like u and really liked quad injects, until I did delts....so far the delts are the best to me.....continue the hard work and bust it up, good luck.

thanks...gonna check it out and maybe go there today...

****....hit the delt today and now my shoulder is sore as hell. Did QV prop so maybe thats why but ouch!> Hit Bi's and ab's today, decided to change the routine a little, and the lifting was nice.
    Trying to eat more again. I'm def up in weight since I started. Seem to be overall tighter and fuller. I think the prop helps to keep water down too. Maybe this is why I'm seeing results a little easier.
    Test E will be in and prepared in the near future. I'm looking fwd to getting that going so that I can reduce the number of injects in a few weeks....

I think I might be 'enjoying' some of the ol' test flu. Been a little clogged up today and when I tried to go to bed early I couldn't (and still can't) sleep beause I feel so **** hot. Even with my room as frosty as it usually is I am still burning up. Not the best time seeings how I'm supposed to get up in less than 5 hours to 'enjoy' the St Patty's day festivities. Oh well. Thinking I may just sleep in, hit the gym in the am, and meet up with the boys in the afternoon....

Made some of my own special sauce today and went with about 1ml of it. Should be about 200mg per ml of enan....tried for the 250mg per but messed up. TOo much Ba and my glutes already have a small bump the size of plute on it.
    Oh well.....another interesting day passes in a life I'm sure to write a book about sometime.....peas

Thread Information