IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member

I deleted all my post in members cycle results

As not having any proof for my results and knowing that for the most of you were unbelievable, i decided to delete all my posts.I think that was the right way to go, since if i was me i would have propably the same problem. I respect you all and i`m not here to play the clever boy or the huge guy around.I have a lot to learn and i`m willing to hear from all of you.There are a lot of guys here that they know much more than me regarding the iron sport.I know it and i respect it. End of story.-

...but i will continue to grow!

I hope no hard feelings...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No hard feelings at all. It takes a big man to be humble after some of the things we said (myself included). Keep training hard IWG and when/if you get some pics...post em.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Its hard to imagine someone being that size without the proof if we did believe we could be gulliable if we don,t we are untrusting people.Thats the beauty of the net you could the most truthful on here or the least no body knows!!.No hard feelings you are a valued member and i look forward to continue reading your posts.Keep growing bro

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    I respect your call on that decision. When it's all said and done and you do get pic's please don't hesitate to post them. Good luck with the rest of your cycle!

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    Thank you all for your support! Here all we have a common target to reach...GROW!

Thread Information