asiancuts is offline Associate Member

my current dbol/enanth cycle

hey bros. ive actually started my cycle last week, but didn't have time to start a thread. anyway, i am on a 4th cycle. in the past of done a sust only, a sust/deca /dbol , and a EQ/enanth. got pretty good gains off all of them. i liked the EQ in my last one, but don't have the $ for it right now, so im keeping it simple with a dbol/enanth cycle. i have fina, but since i already purchased the dbol ill use it instead. other guys aroung here told me not to use fina and dbol together. ill just save the fina for a test prop/tren cycle ovet the summer.
    heres what im doing:
    wks 1-4 35mg dbol ed (pink thais, 5mg tabs)
    wks 1-10 250mg enanth e3d (testoviron , schering, 250mg/ml)

the enanth e3d equals out to roughly 580mg a wk

20mg nolv ed throughout, clomid pct 300/100/50

oh yeah, stats:
    6'2", 168 lbs before the cycle
    i get around 200g protien a day, as well as 4,000-5,000 cals too
    my workout schedule is something like this:
    day 1-ches
    day 2-legs
    day 3-shoulders/triceps
    day 4-back/biceps
    day 5-rest

already in one week i went up from 168 lbs to 176 (prob water weight from dbol ), but strenght gains feel good.

DoubleHelix is offline Junior Member
    Got any pics?
    Wow 168 for a 6'2 guy thats done 3 cycles in not much at all. Did you stop working out inbetween these and lost all kinds of weight? And whats your bf%?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Good luck on the cycle bro.....I'd try to get a little more protien in than that.

Kick some ass!!!

i was always really skinny, but definitely put on some good size with gear. the first time was a sust only, and at the time i didn't know about pct. the next two i put on some great muscle mass; the highest i got up to was 195. but because i am a full time student and work a job to put myself through school, at times its hard to dedicate yourself 100% to a cycle when there are other priorities. i usually stay around 175-180, but a recent illness made me lose some weight. not sure about exact bf%, but im naturally very cut and defined, even when bulking.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Keep us updated bro, I started the same exact cycle yesterday... except Iam also running EQ and winny at the end

well, today im taking another shot. i'll do my chest/biceps wourkout today too (i cant wait!) today would be day 14, the first shot was on feb 6. i want to weigh myself later to see the progress. i know the water weight from dbol is a factor, and i can tell my arms and chest are getting bigger, but its not really puffy like before.

well, today im taking another shot. i'll do my chest/biceps wourkout today too (i cant wait!) today would be day 14, the first shot was on feb 6. i want to weigh myself later to see the progress. i know the water weight from dbol is a factor, and i can tell my arms and chest are getting bigger, but its not really puffy like before.

sorry about the repeat on the last post, just noticed it. anyway, great workout for chest today. the dbol gives such a good pump. weighed myself before the workout too, up to 179 from 168 in 2 weeks. can't wait for the test to kick in

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    awesome bro 11 lb. in two weeks. I'm sure its mostly water, but its weight. keep at it and good luck. I will start my first monday, can't wait!

i left college to visit home this weekend and forgot my dbol , so i missed 2 days. i'm pissed about that. i hope it doesn't affect my cycle. i was visiting friends and family all weekend so i didn't get to eat as frequent as i usually do. this week i need to get back on track.

well, if u read my post in steroid questions forum, you would know i just won $500 on a lottery ticket. im deciding on if i want to add something to the end of my cycle. anyway, i'm not really enjoying this cycle as much as the others i've done. the dbol isn't really giving me the same kick it did last time. maybe i just need to wait until the next couple of weeks for the enanth to kick in completely. plus, im pissed that i missed a leg workout today because my last thigh injection left my left leg too sore.

man! i totally forgot about this thread i started! anyway, i'm in week 4 now, dbol is almost over but the test is definitely kicking in. im up to 186 now (18lbs gained) in the fourth week. a lot of water, i know. but now that the test is gonna take better effect from here on out, im gonna step up my protein and calorie intake.

You can always do one more week of dbol but I'd make sure to pop some ALA's if u do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    You can always do one more week of dbol but I'd make sure to pop some ALA's if u do.
    what are ALA's?

Jabo2002 is offline Junior Member
    Keep up the hard work!!

Thread Information