THA GONZ is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up ProHormone Cycle...........

Hey guys, I'm starting a prohormone cycle today.
    It consists of:

Legal Gear Methyl 1-Test : 20mg/day

PBL Dermaject (transdermal supp containing : 4-Androstene-3beta-17beta-diol~~100mg, 19-Nor-4-Androstenediol~~50mg, 5a-Androst-1-ene-17b-ol-3-one~~25mg, 1;4 Androstadien-3;17-dione~~25mg ) : 4ml/day

IDS NP2 : 2 servings/day

AST Micronized Creatine : 10g/day

Protien : Isopure 1.5 serving/day (75g), Syntrax Nectar 1 serving/day (23g), Prolab N-large II 1 serving/day (52g),
    Biotest Surge 1 serving/day (postworkout 25g)

L-Glutimine : about 10g/day

Optimum Nutrition ZMA: 1 serving/day(before bed)

Lots of food and water!!

Current Stats:
    Height: 5'10.5"
    weight: 170 lbs
    BF: about 12-15%

I'll try to post pics later

Day 4 and I feel good, I am feeling alittle tighter and am able to work alittle harder at the gym. I can really push out those last couple reps w/ less muscle fatigue. Noticed minimal strenght gains, put on about 2 lbs, Def feel a little leaner. Nothing major to report, its only been four days.
    As for sides, I really haven't had any yet, no lathargy or any other negatives.
    Will post again in a few days.
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 02-23-2004 at 08:01 PM.

DAY 7
    I have put on about 5lbs so far but am alot leaner than before. My strength has increased abit also, but the pumps I get make it hard to finish the last couple reps, not sure if I like that.
    My appetite has diminished alittle bit, nothing major, Just can't eat quite as much and I force my self to eat because I'm not as hungry sometimes.
    I haven't had any lathargy or other sides yet.

I upped the dose of M1T to 20mg a day today also.
    lets see what the next couple of days brings.

DAY 11:
    No sides to date, gained a total of 7or 8lbs so far, but have also lost some BF, feel and look alot leaner.
    I have added an average of about 10lbs to most exercises, some still laging.
    I have a bigger drive at the gym, I almost don't want to leave, could be all in my head though, can't really say thats from the supps.
    My pumps are still really intense but much more managable. My appatite is also back, I may have had a little cold or something that was effecting it.
    So far so good, will post again in a few days.

GONZ

Day 14:
    Came down w/ a pretty bad cold and feel like SH*T! Haven't been sleeping good at all and have been force feeding myself. Workouts have been ok, hope this cold goes away quick, its been killin me for 2 days now.
    Post again soon,

Gonz

Day 17:
    Still feel sh*tty but getting better, my diet has been mediocor @ best but training has been good.
    Actually my strength just keeps on climbing, even though I don't feel to good I had one of the best workouts in awhile lastnight. went up weight on every exercise compared to last week, about 15 pounds on bench.
    So far I def think this stuff is better for strength gains than size, but with strength eventual comes muscle.

I only got a few days left on so I will get back to you when I'm done with my final results.

awesomeguy39 is offline New Member
    Gonz, you said at the start of your cycle you began with 20mg's of mt-1, and then upped to 20mg's on second week. was this a typo on the first week? started with 10 upped to 20 ? also i wonder because of immune system suppression while on if it would be good idea to up glutamine to appx. 30 g's per day and protein to 2G's per pound of body weight while on cycle ?

Yup, sorry about that it was a typo, I was going to start with 20mg but ended up only starting with 10mg, then upped the dosage the second week.
    As for the glutamine I only take about 5-10 grams of glutimine alone but the the protien powders(N-Large and Isopure) also have almost a full serving of glutimine per shake as well so I guess I really take about 15 -20g /day.
    30g/day might be alittle much, not sure though, I have read that to much glutimine can cause bad upset stomach and nausia. most recommend usually two 5g servings a day maybe alittle more.
    As for the protien at 2g's per lb its always a good idea if your trying to build muscle to get atleast that per day. So aside from the powders I use I eat a few high protien meals during the day aswell. i usually get atleast between 1.5-2g/day of protien, usually alittle more.

So I finished up my PH Cycle, I gained 8 lbs and definately got alot leaner! My strenght also increased quit a bit.

As for the side effects I expierienced non of them, no loss of sex drive, no lathargy, no acne, ect. The only thing that I did have was a litlle lower back pain and I can't for sure say that had anything to do with the stuff I was taking. It didn't start til a few days ago, but I have had back problems in the past. I did read that M1T can cause muscle cramping in the back though, but I can't be sure thats what it was from.

My diet and training were pretty consistent except for about a 5 day period when I came down with a bad cold.

I am just using 6oxo and tribulus for PCT, I don't feel it is needed to go with novla,clomid, ect. Thats just my opinion.

Do I think that M1t is worth the money??? Overall,........yes.
    If you train hard and have a good diet going, I think most people will see gains off this stuff.
    The bottle cost me $40, came with 80 pills. I did a 24 day cycle, I still have half the bottle left and I made what I think are some quality gains. I could easily do another 24 day cycle off the same bottle. So for $40 I think this stuff is a good deal.

Not nearly as potent as the real AS but anyone who expects an OTC product to be is just kidding them selves.

I will also post again in awhile to let you know wether I keep the gains and strength or not.

Thread Information