Thread: My DNP log

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

My DNP log

I started this on another board but I have to share it here ofcourse;

Ok well I lost a **** load of fat after overbulking I thought I was getting lean till I tried a Hydrostatic Water Tank. According to my calipers my bf was 12.5 Friday. According to the tank it was 16 (15.998) on Saturday. Yes I was drinking quite a bit Friday night but not that much.

Well after a little spell of depression I decided to use some of my DNP I was saving. Here's my plan:

14 days @ low doses (400mg) / 14 days low carb diet / a second 14 day low dose cycle.

sups:
    Multivitamins
    Vitamin E: 1000mgs/day
    Vitamin C: 3g/day
    ALA: 1000mgs/day
    Milkthistle 1000mg/day
    T-3 25mcg ed
    Water 2 gallons ed
    V-8- when I can force the nasty crap down

RON
    Day 1: Sat

AM Cardio: Ran 45 min on a treadmill as normal. It went fine didn't notice much here

PM W/O: back. Great Workout no sides as of yet.

Sides: Warm but not too warm. Sleep with no blankets. Dehydrated easily

RON
    Day 2 Sun.

Am cardio: Sweating has increased for sure. I am getting dehydrated while I run but still got 45 min with no problems. My pace was about normal too.

W/O off

Sides: Hot and sweaty all night but not nearly as bad as the 600mg. Its very bearable.

RON
    Day 3 mon:

Ok I'm a little tired now. Didn't wanna get up this morning. Sides are still mild and I really wanna up the dose. The only keeping me from doing that is that I wanna see how my results are from low doses.

AM cardio: felt the fatigue early. I keep running past it but **** I could feel it. Couldn't wait to hit the shower. **** I felt tired

Gym: chest good work out even though I feel slightly fatigued. Something really got me pumped. (must have been the brunette on the bench next to me )

Tomorrow I'll weigh in but I can tell I'm bloated so I'm not expecting much.

RON
    Day 4 Tue:

AM cardio: Very fatigued but I'm determined to not let this **** affect my routine. I did the whole 45 min and almost dropped dead after. I like to push my limits and I'm almost at them with the cardio already.

W/O. Arms. I was sweeting up a storm but I got a great workout in. My muscles feel tired but I continue to push them. I may have needed a little more of a spot today but I will not drop down in weight no matter how fatigued I get.

Over all I was tired as hell. I got home from the gym and wanted to pass out. The dehydration is kicking in so I'm upping my water to 2 gallons. I usually have no problem with this but its been hard to get it all down as of late. So far the sides have not been that bad and I have just had to exert more will power to go about my normal routine.

Weight 257lbs which is up 4 lbs in not really worried cause I can see the diff already and I know some of it is bloat.

RON
    Day 5 Wed:

Cardio: Well the fatigue is really setting in. My intensity just wasn't there. It took all I have to finish the 45min. I was dieing. Plus I just do not want to get up that early in the morning. Pushed snooze as many times as I could. I can tell that this crap is really gonna test my will power to run. Good thing I'm one of the few who like cardio.

W/O: abs and calves. Great work out once again. I was exhausted after I finished but I found the power inside to really get as many sets as possible. Its funny that this stuff has inspired me in the gym. I am working as hard as ever.

Sides: Tired. I get out of breath much easier. Sweat sweat sweat. I caught a break and it rained all day yesterday. I was walking around in a tank top and shorts at 50 deg in the rain an I felt great.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Just curious to way you are running as opposed to walking at approx 5mph? How much water are you taking in a day?

RON
    I say run but actually I am walking I'm just used to calling it a run I guess. I think I would die if I tried to run for 45min right now. I upped my water to 2 gallons. I'd try for more even but for some reason I'm having problems with the 2. Usually I can go 2.5 with no problems

Hey shredz your gonna have to make me an ab routine cause one way or another I'm gonna see at least 6 of them.

tallyjuice is offline Member
    great diary. Keep posting!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Nice job. GREAT JOB!. I'm starting my DNP cycle in 1 1/2 weeks.
    Keep me motivated

RON
    Day 6 Thurs

Cardio: HELL on earth. I am soo freaking tired. Its killing me

W/O Delts. Great work out. I did it with out my training partner who flaked about 2 hrs before I went. Good pumps. The weight was about normal for me too. Easily got out of breath and very sweaty.

Weigh in @ 250

Breathing heavy all day. Constant sweat. Very Fatigued. All the sides kicked up a notch. Still bearable though.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Ron-Are you getting ready for a show?

Sounds like a lot of misery just to do for kicks...Btw Enjoy reading your updates...good idea keeping a journal

~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 02-20-2004 at 11:57 AM.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Ron-Are you getting ready for a show?

Sounds like a lot of misery just to do for kicks...Btw Enjoy reading your updates...good idea keeping a journal

~US~
    Maybe a show later this year but thats not what I'm doing now. I am doing this for me really. Its not bad at these doses. Yea there are sides just like the last time I ran DNP but nothing I can't handle.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    **** Ron I was getting fatigued just reading this post!!!...Are you running the dnp alone or stacking with something?...I just ordered some caps, thinking about doing 7 days then take a break for 4-5 days and then doing 14 days...I will deplete carbs for the first 3 days and run a small dose of t3 throughout, I'm already taking some prop, anadrol and slin...but I will be finished my 4 week run of slin before I start dnp. I guess there's no real sense in adding clen to the works with dnp?

Good idea on keeping a journal for all of us to read...

P.S any idea what your resting temp is???

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Ron,

Keep it up bro!! When you say low carb how many grams a day to consume?

Thanks
    BB

Kato is offline Member
    can you still go to work(the one where you get paid) and function on a normal level? nobody ever talks about work and how it treats them there. does anyone have a job that runs DNP ?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Great thread so far Ron...

Keep us posted...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Nice journal Ron........I'll be doing a 20 day 200mg cycle if I ever come off my cycle..lol

Please keep us posted,I need this info.

DB

RON
    DAY 7 FRI:

Cardio. Went well.....by well I mean I did the full 45 min. A ton of sweat though

Work out. Yea I went ok too. I was not mentally there today but I got my reps in.

Over all the day was not bad just a lot of sweat more than I have been getting. Went to a club and I was dripping. Met up with some old female friends and I was pouring sweat. It was horrible. I hated it. I am going out with more old friends next weekend and I do not want to be like this at all. For that reason I'm postponing the rest of the cycle for about 3 weeks. I feel a lot leaner from the week I was on. Lost 7 lbs over all but I think it looks like a lot more.

Great job Ron. I'm glad you ended it on day 7 because I'm gonna do a seven day and wanted a first hand perspective. I just went shopping for my supplements today and I start tommorow. I have some questions. What is your final weight? Do you think you'll lose more due to water retention? Finally, how many cals were you taking in?

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Great job Ron. I'm glad you ended it on day 7 because I'm gonna do a seven day and wanted a first hand perspective. I just went shopping for my supplements today and I start tomorrow. I have some questions. What is your final weight? Do you think you'll lose more due to water retention? Finally, how many cals were you taking in?
    I ended at 246 and thats after a 2 days so I'm not sure I'll loose any more from bloat but I'll check tomorrow for ya. How many cal's??? Well I was eating like crap due to a personal dilemma I'm having so I couldn't tell ya.just keep the carbs up to around 50% and you will be feeling great

I notice the heat really came on strong after a meal. Specially a high carb one and at night when I'm trying to sleep.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job so far RON...keep up the good work!

****. You ate like crap and you still lost seven pounds. Now I really can't wait to start my seven days of hell. Thanx Ron

Thread Information