mx747 is offline Associate Member

deca/winstrol stack help!

I finished my first cycle about 6 months ago (100mg of primo per week + 400mg of deca per week for 10 weeks) it was awsome! I got some good quality gains with zero side effects and havent lost much post cycle.Im ready to do it again.I weigh about 165 with very little body fat. I ride almost every day(motocross) and race once or twice a month, so Im really not looking for the total freakness effect. I just looking to gain about 10 to 20lbs of quality muscle.My original intention was to do the same cycle as before but with 200mg of primo per week instead of 100mg. Unfortunatly genuine primo is really hard for me to find. I recently came across 20cc's of anabolic st sanozolol 50 and I thought about stacking it with about 6 or 7cc's 0f qv deca 300 I had left.Can someone help me with some info on stacking these two? I havent had much luck finding any cycle instructions for these. Thanx!!! PS. THIS FORUM IS AWSOME I just joined today and Ive been gorging my self with info all afternoon. thanks again!
    Last edited by mx747; 02-24-2004 at 07:08 AM.

biggio28 is offline New Member
    Since you're into motorcrossing, why not do eq with stano instead of deca . Combined with the rite amount of calaries and protein, it will add slabs of quality rock hard muscles to your frame.

mx747 is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunatly I only have a few sources for gear all thats available is deca , winstrol ,and a variety of test. will deca add too much bulk? unfortunatly its all I have to work with.

Thread Information