10 day DNP cycle w/pics

I started a 10 day DNP cycle yesterday. I front loaded with 800mg and now on day two I will take 400mg and feel it out from there.

I know many will object to front loading but what can I say....I dont want to wait 5 days for the levels to build up.

Having one that I can tell you my temp is not above 98.6 unless only for a short time after eating simple carbs. I am noticing some light sweating indoors and a small headache, a bit of nausea as well. I dont understand how people get wildy hungry yet. I little winded at times. I dont feel like doing any cardio.

urine constanly yellow, cum yellow (weird to see)...no yellow eyes

I weigh 210 right now but I was 204 about two weeks ago, I went off my diet and am weighing more from glycogen water and maybe just a full GI tract and some fat too. I have before pics taken and will post them once i can give a midway or after picture. Body fat between 10-15% And trust me this journal will not be left half way through.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    GoodLuck BB!

Oyi!

Well after getting nuaseous enough to thin about stopping i took alot of peptobismol and ate alot of tuna and now its gone. But the heat is on, I took a two hour nap and **** its not easy to sleep. I am a side sleeper and i like to have something between my legs, but like that only my back and one arm and one half a leg is exposed, and i cant get rid of the heat. So anyway, im sleeping on my stomach now, with the AC on and the fan on full and that does it.

I weigh 208 now. I didnt carb deplete so im sure its water accosicate will dropping all my glycogen stores. But with the heat coming off me there is no doubt im gonne lose weight fast.

popping cap 2 to bring my day two total to 400mg and day one at 800mg. I may take one more cap in about 6 hours if the nausea stays away.

Hey BB, thanks for the support.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not that I want to do a DNP cycle, but I do read about them when others do them....go luck bro and be careful.

its odd, I dont feel like the sides are that bad, yet somehow its hard to want to go on. Maybe its that i had a rough week weeks and now im done for a while, and im lazy..or maybe Im just not used to these kinds of sides. I LOVE the way ECA makes me feel. I feel like eating right and doing carido. With this stuff...I just feel like poop.
    I better see results because as it stands I would rather do ECA and cardio and have it take twice as long than this. Maybe im just sick and am confusing the symptoms with DNP sides.

BTW my temp is still not above 98.6....odd....

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i believe it takes a couple of days to start seeing results from dnp

Well, day three. and after sides pissing me off enough yeasterday I only took 400mg and boy do i feel better. Still hot, but not like a Oprah's thong. Ill take 600mg today.
    Eating has been tough to control, Im not too hungry but i have had no desire to cook and hense, i ate carb heavy snack foods yesterday (1000 calories of gold fish). I think today ill have the will power to fix that. I ought to go down and make my food for the day before the first dose.

My gf will be home tommorow and off her period and mill be expecting some action. She is gonna think shes banging hugh hefner...whezzing and coughing....

anyway, ciao

Feeling better now, No nausea. I feel ok in pubic in FL weather but AM sweating. Sleeping is tough, I just sweat alot more.

I weighed about 205.5 today. I dont know im if gettgin dehydrated or its its really melting off fat, probably a combination. I dont see a difference though. I would say water retention but...that wouldnt make sense in light of the 5 pounds lost in the last 48 hours. I dunno...body temp still not above 98.6...

so confusing.....i may go up to 800mg a day once i get a handle on how this last dose (600mg) for the day hits me. I take my doses with 30ml of pepto bismol each time and eat salty foods. I think its helping to make me feel better, pure water tastes like its sucking the life out of me, i need electrolytes to replace all this sweat.

My lowest weight in years has been 203 and maybe in a day or two ill get back under it. 6'1-2 btw

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Good luck bro. Drink lots of water.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information