Thread: EQ-Galenika

Hamidain is offline New Member

EQ-Galenika

Hi all. ive just signed up on this forum. Im going on my 3 week now, but i am getting some pains from all the shoots. So, I wonder if I could reduce my shots by pinpricking 400mg EQ (once) at a time instead of 200mg´twice a week?

I am also stacking with Galenika 250mg/w and d-boll 30mg/ed, so my second question follows; Instead of reducing pinpicking to once a week, can I combine Galenika with EQ in the same syringe, and keep going on 2 shoots/w instead of three that I am doing for the moment?

lol, this got a bit confusing but i hope you understand.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamidain
    Hi all. ive just signed up on this forum. Im going on my 3 week now, but i am getting some pains from all the shoots. So, I wonder if I could reduce my shots by pinpricking 400mg EQ (once) at a time instead of 200mg´twice a week?

I am also stacking with Galenika 250mg/w and d-boll 30mg/ed, so my second question follows; Instead of reducing pinpicking to once a week, can I combine Galenika with EQ in the same syringe, and keep going on 2 shoots/w instead of three that I am doing for the moment?

lol, this got a bit confusing but i hope you understand.
    Its best to use Enanthate and EQ twice a week. I recommend doing 1 cc of EQ and 0.5cc Test twice a week. Yes you can mix them in the same syringe. BTW, I would bump that test to at least 1.5cc if not 2cc.

Hamidain is offline New Member
    Hi, thank you for your contribute. The thing is that I do not want to boost because this is my first real cycle, and I want to take it slowly. But ill take your advice in mind..

//Swedish Elite

Thread Information