Thread: First Cycle

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle

I was suppose to start my cycle back in February but because of bad timing I decided to wait until March 10.

Wk 01-11 Test Enan 400mg (Split twice a week)
    Wk 01-10 EQ 300mg (Split twice a week) Bold QV200
    Wk 01-16 Nolva 20mg
    Wk 13-16 PCT Clomid
    Wk 13-16 Clen
    Wk 18-20 Clen

20 years, 185lbs, about 5'11. I wanted to lose some excess fat before starting my cycle but didn’t reach a desired BF in time. I going to try and keep a good record of my progress. The pic below was taken today on cold muscle so no flaming.
    Last edited by Pilo18; 06-23-2008 at 12:44 PM.

big swoll is offline Member
    i dont think your bf is too high....its hard to tell from that one pic, but i would say that you are at a very desirable bf range.....good luck on the cycle

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I agree with BS..... if i were you i'd to a hard core bulking cycle because you bf is low enough to pile on weight without worrying about having to high of a bf...

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    You look like you have a good base, what are your goals?

Most the fat is around my waist line. I can’t seem to get rid of it no matter what I do. I fell into a lethargic state when I stopped lifting for over a year and started eating horribly. When I started again I was 215lbs and like 31% body fat. I dropped all the fat pretty fast (4 months) and I guess that’s why it was much more difficult to lose the fat around my waist. I tried lots of ab routines but because of a back injury, I can only work my abs so much.
    My back starts aching before I get a good burn. So I do looots of sets with as many reps as I can.

My man goal is just to thicken up at some of my weak points. IE legs, shoulders, etc.

Did my second injection today. Went pretty much unproblematic and painless except when I pulled the needle out I got blood. It wasn’t a lot but it was consistent for a few minutes. I guess I went through a vein since I did aspirate and got nothing.

Thread Information