gettankd is offline Associate Member

Enth/Dbol Started March 1,2004

A week and a half into what I consider my first cycle. Did a Deca only cycle last summer, but I think it was at best underdosed. It was crap. Anyway, up about 8lbs. Strength is INSANE! I lift more weight every time I workout. Today I benched 270lbs., which is the most I've ever put up. Last time I did my max I was struggling to get 245lbs. The 270 went up strong and fast. I was able to squat 405lbs. once. At the beginning of this year I was struggling for 315 two or three times. The only negative thing I can say is the sometimes intense pumps in my lower back, though sometimes I enjoy it, other than leg day it is more than tolerable and nothing unexpected. I'll try to keep this updated.

Up a few more pounds, but I seem to have stayed the same the last two days or so. Since Wednnesday I have felt a little sh**y. I feel like sleeping from the middle of the day on. I'll take a nap and not want to get up. Eating feels like a chore as well the last few days. I'm guessing it's the Enth kicking in. I expect this to go away in the next few days or a week at most.
    Last edited by gettankd; 03-24-2004 at 04:57 PM.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    awesome bro I'm currently at the end of my first week of cyp and dbol . I got my first taste of the lower back pump tonight (leg day)! it was more than I expected, but my strength was up a good bit so I'll deal with it. keep posting your a week or so ahead of me so I can learn from you! good luck!

Now through week five, I weighed 187lbs in the middle of this week. It's an odd feeling seeing the scale go that high because I've never weighed more than 181lbs. Though on the scale I dropped a little as of yesterday, I look a little thicker. My chest and shoulders feel bigger. My brother was saying I look bigger. My chest was actually sore for the first time in I don't know how long, but it was a good feeling. Not near as intense as it could have been. Deads were much less intense. There was still a mild pump in my lower back, but more like it should be. I was able to walk out of the gym semi-normally. My lower back bloat is still quite apparent.

mayhem617 is offline Junior Member
    on your first post it said you were 9 days in with an 11pound increase. but 5 weeks in and you're at a 15pound increase?

any before and current pics...

Thread Information