Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    An 8 is pretty good bro, so all in all it sounds like you are happy with your results. I remember you posting about being sick at the start, that always makes it hard to over come and makes you feel like you have to play catchup when you lose that much weight.

Saw your pics looking god bro.

Good luck with pct....it sucks being on. What are you running for pct and for how long?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    An 8 is pretty good bro, so all in all it sounds like you are happy with your results. I remember you posting about being sick at the start, that always makes it hard to over come and makes you feel like you have to play catchup when you lose that much weight.

Saw your pics looking god bro.

Good luck with pct....it sucks being on. What are you running for pct and for how long?
    3 weeks of standard clomid 300/100/50, nolva 20mg ed, and i will use b-12 for the first time during pct at 1000mcg EOD. Im hoping the b-12 will increase my appetite, energy levels and "well being" during pct.I will continue b-12 until im sick of the shots. thanks for the interest

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    3 weeks of standard clomid 300/100/50, nolva 20mg ed, and i will use b-12 for the first time during pct at 1000mcg EOD. Im hoping the b-12 will increase my appetite, energy levels and "well being" during pct.I will continue b-12 until im sick of the shots. thanks for the interest
    If you really don't want to keep sticking yourself with B-12, you can do what DaBull does and I did for a while. Some will say not to do it, but it worked fine for me.

Take an insulin pin and inject into the upper part of your forearm where the fat is minimum. You can get an IM injection that way. Either way it's something you have to put up with, but the forearm isn't bad in my opinion.
    Makes it look slightly more vascular too.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Take an insulin pin and inject into the upper part of your forearm where the fat is minimum. You can get an IM injection that way. Either way it's something you have to put up with, but the forearm isn't bad in my opinion.
    Makes it look slightly more vascular too.

Doc
    you talkin about injecting b-12 into the forearm? whats a "IM injection"? and how does it make you look more vascular? Thanks

Intramuscular=IM injection.

Yes inject it into the forearm.

Well it makes my forearm look more vascular, and I don't know why. That's my own experience, it may or may not do that to you.

Give it a shot at least once, see if you prefer it. No pun intended.

IM... duh, i shoulda known that.

all i got is 1in 25g and i got about 100 left, so i'll use them up just rotate quads and butt. Will a 25g be to painful in the forearm? Also, how is b-12 working out for ya? and whats your next cycle look like?

don't use anything other than an insulin pin in the forearm. there are different muscle fibers there.

I did two cycles, my last one got all geeked up for several reasons. I doubt I'll do a cycle within the near by future. I'm noticing that my hair is thining...whether from gear or not, so I'm really hesitant to start up again.
    That and I'm busy with work and don't have time to lift at all.

Didn't use B-12 more than 2 weeks, so I cannot attest to how well it worked.

Doc

Latimus is offline Banned
    good job bro

yesterday was my first day of pct... and wow 6ml's of clomid and 1 ml of nolva sure doesnt taste good!!! i also started cell-tech, glutamine and arginine, and b-12 yesterday to help keep some gains.

I did the B-12 shot in my chest... didnt hurt at all like i thought it would.
    Last edited by Consistency; 06-16-2004 at 07:00 PM.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    keep us updated on how PCT goes bro, I am curious about using forearms for B12...

well its been 1 full week of pct and its not bad at all, atleast not yet. i weighed in today at 228, 1 pound heavier then 2 weeks ago. and i benched 315 8 times today which was my most while on the cycle. so everything is goin well. it must be all the supplements that i havent took in 3 months and the b-12

got 5 days left of pct... everythings going great. strength is stilll up and i still weigh 228. only thing ive noticed is a little acne on my shoulders, during the cycle i didnt get any. also sex drive is not back yet

how are your balls? Did you lose your sex drive during cycle? If not it's just the clomid.

I got acne about a month after my second cycle. Only just now starting to have a perfectly clear back and it's been about 3 months since the acne started. It's just different for different people.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    how are your balls? Did you lose your sex drive during cycle? If not it's just the clomid.

I got acne about a month after my second cycle. Only just now starting to have a perfectly clear back and it's been about 3 months since the acne started. It's just different for different people.
    my balls didnt shrink at all, atleast where i didnt noticed.. sex drive was up while on the cycle but not its not...

don't worry then, the sex drive decrease should pass

completed all 3 weeks of pct, however i am going to continue clomid at 50mg ed and nolva at 20mg ed for 1 more week, just to make sure i am recovered and y sex drive isnt back yet. weighed 226 today, strength the exact same (i measure this buy ho many times i rep 315 on bench and did 7, same as last 5 weeks).

I am now going to start a 4-5 week cutting diet,,,, ive really never paid attention to my diet besides how much protein i consume, fats and carbs i dont count or pay attention to. now i am... i just bought alot of chicken, tuna, oatmeal, skim milk, splenda, rice, and natty peanut butter. I'll put all this together for my meals and see what happens in a few weeks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information