jeallybean is offline Junior Member

first cycle look and please help

I will be starting my first cycle in a few weeks and have a couple of questions. Here is the pdoduct that i have. I have 12 vials of sustanon 250, 120 dbol 5mg tabs, 40 clomid 50mg tabs, 60 25mg proviron tabs, 60 nolvadex 20 mg tabs. Here is my cycle.
    week 1-6 500mg sustanon 250
    week 1-4 20mg dbol per day
    week 1-6 nolvadex 20mg everyday
    week 1-6 proviron 25mg everyday
    week 9 pct clomid as described in other posts.

Please give me some feed back on this cycle. I only have one question on the cycle. How long after the last sustanon shot do i need to take the nolvadex and the proviron. If needed I can get more of the product to finish the cycle. I am new to this and only ask for positive anwsers. If i have something wrong please correct me. I also did not tell you my stats. 5'11 195lbs 9% body fat. Ive been training for two years and have not been able to gain 1 pound of muscle in the last 6 months. I eat 3000 calories per day any more and my fat percentage goes up. 250 grams of protein per day so i know its not the diet.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    thats not enough sust. you need to run it 10-12 weeks, up the dbol to 40mg a day, that means you need to run the nolvadex and proviron throughout the entire twelve weeks as well. Maybe you didn't get any responses because this needs to be in the steroid questions forum. Up the cals, if you are eating clean you shouldn't be gaining that much fat

Latimus is offline Banned
    yeah this isnt a result..haha..more people will see this in the questions..and help you

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jeallybean
    I will be starting my first cycle in a few weeks and have a couple of questions. Here is the pdoduct that i have. I have 12 vials of sustanon 250, 120 dbol 5mg tabs, 40 clomid 50mg tabs, 60 25mg proviron tabs, 60 nolvadex 20 mg tabs. Here is my cycle.
    week 1-6 500mg sustanon 250
    week 1-4 20mg dbol per day
    week 1-6 nolvadex 20mg everyday
    week 1-6 proviron 25mg everyday
    week 9 pct clomid as described in other posts.

Please give me some feed back on this cycle. I only have one question on the cycle. How long after the last sustanon shot do i need to take the nolvadex and the proviron. If needed I can get more of the product to finish the cycle. I am new to this and only ask for positive anwsers. If i have something wrong please correct me. I also did not tell you my stats. 5'11 195lbs 9% body fat. Ive been training for two years and have not been able to gain 1 pound of muscle in the last 6 months. I eat 3000 calories per day any more and my fat percentage goes up. 250 grams of protein per day so i know its not the diet.
    Bro go 2 steroid pics I wrote out my cycle it might help.I got it from an experienced member.My stats 5'11" 230 15%bf Good luck

dvest8 is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah you defenetly need more gear.

SaTyR is offline Member
    You need to do at least 500mg for 10weeks injecting min. every 4D even better EOD or ED . You also will want to start with 25-35mg dboll , 20mg is just to little .

Thread Information